First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Ban all guns, they kill people. It's not the murderers fault. Ban sodas, they have sugar, but candy is ok. Let little boys and girls use what ever public restroom they want, because they are just gender confused. Allow all illegal aliens free housing and government assistance, and let them vote too! Tell them they can only vote for Obama. Let the great government continuing entitlements and handouts, for this is the only way to create clueless sheeple and make them dependent on the system. Tell the people only what you want them to hear in regards to foreign policy. Benghazi and Syria are a threat, but Castro and Putin are just good ole boys. Allow gas prices to raise, because its still Bush's fault. Tornadoes and hurricane Sandy had no looting or savage rapes and murders, still Bush's fault. Sandy Hook and Denver shootings, Bush, gun makers and republicans fault. Obama ratings in the crapper? That racist white folk is to blame.

Does this make sense, no. But that is the way you liberal rats think.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2013
I certainly agree that it is a different mindset and is often one that first looks where to place blame. Solving problems seems secondary to placing blame. I don't get it, but that is probably why I will rarely vote for a democrat. Whining is a character defect I despise. It is kind of funny to see all the defense the White House is playing right now to justify their screw-ups.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Guy, all you say is true. but you are addressing idiots who voted for black Santa. Most all of them could care less about issues vital to the survival of our country.

for starters

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Guy wrote:
Ban all guns, they kill people. It's not the murderers fault. Ban sodas, they have sugar, but candy is ok. Let little boys and girls use what ever public restroom they want, because they are just gender confused. Allow all illegal aliens free housing and government assistance, and let them vote too! Tell them they can only vote for Obama. Let the great government continuing entitlements and handouts, for this is the only way to create clueless sheeple and make them dependent on the system. Tell the people only what you want them to hear in regards to foreign policy. Benghazi and Syria are a threat, but Castro and Putin are just good ole boys. Allow gas prices to raise, because its still Bush's fault. Tornadoes and hurricane Sandy had no looting or savage rapes and murders, still Bush's fault. Sandy Hook and Denver shootings, Bush, gun makers and republicans fault. Obama ratings in the crapper? That racist white folk is to blame.
Does this make sense, no. But that is the way you liberal rats think.
OK - let's start at the beginning. Where is anyone asking for a ban on "all guns" - give me a link, anything to work with here.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 20, 2013
for starters wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - let's start at the beginning. Where is anyone asking for a ban on "all guns" - give me a link, anything to work with here.
Obama and Feinstein are leading he pack of the liberal infested government.
nilson

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Now lets take a look at the conservative mindset. Wars, no unions, patriot act, take from poor-stash in off shore accounts, move factories to foreign countries to increase profits
for starters

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
for starters wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama and Feinstein are leading he pack of the liberal infested government.
Did I stutter? Again, show me a link or a solid attribution where one of them has stated they wish to "ban all guns." It sounds like it should be simple, if it were true.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 20, 2013
for starters wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I stutter? Again, show me a link or a solid attribution where one of them has stated they wish to "ban all guns." It sounds like it should be simple, if it were true.
Watch any news station besides your liberal CNN and you would see.
for starters

Fishers, IN

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch any news station besides your liberal CNN and you would see.
Once again, show me a link or a solid attribution where one of them has stated they wish to "ban all guns."

You're making an assertion - a lot of 'em, actually. You have to bring some evidence. If it's so clear and if you're so right, you should be able to keep your whole rant from falling to pieces.
Nicole

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 20, 2013
for starters wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, show me a link or a solid attribution where one of them has stated they wish to "ban all guns."
You're making an assertion - a lot of 'em, actually. You have to bring some evidence. If it's so clear and if you're so right, you should be able to keep your whole rant from falling to pieces.
Obama saves us! We pledge our hearts to this great man.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jun 21, 2013
Let me correct Nilson on the Patriot act, Obama had two full years of total power and control to do away with the Patriot Act, Instead he expanded it's powers to the realm of Drone Plane strikes in America Upon American citizens, Let me also remind Nilson that it was Democrats who brought us slavery in America. The Jim crow laws was by Democrats, Prohibition was by Democrats, Failed inner city public school system thanks to the Democrats. The killing of innocent babies as in abortions by any means, BLAME Democrats, overcrowded prisons and jails, Thank the same Democrats, Outsourcing thank the Democrats whose unions strong armed American business forcing many of them to leave America. I could go on and on about the countless feel good failures by your Liberal pals, Let's see, How about thr welfare system. It was republican who gave us food stamps, His name Richard Nixon and he also gave us OSHA.You ever notice how Liberals Like Nilson never point out the social side of republicans for the poor. The civil rights act was mostly signed into law by republicans. Most the Democrats voted against it. Even Al Gore's own father voted against it. It was also Franklin Delanor Roosevelt who turned away a fleeing ship of Jews from entering America. They had to return to germany where they were all killed during WW2. I believe Roosevelt as in Franklin Roosevelt was a hardcore leftist Liberal Democrat.It was his cousin Teddy Roosevelt a social conservative Republican who brought us the national parks act to protect them and the environment .It was Abraham Lincoln who ended slavery in America. I only wished he had just gave them the money to send them all back to Africa. Many of our problems to this day wouldn't exist had he just done that.They keep saying Obama is like Abe. Maybe Obama spending over $100 million on his vacation in Africa is really going to secure land rights there, Like Moses free his people from the bondage of freebies in America and take many of them back to the mother land they so praise but never return to and stay lol
hank

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jun 21, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama saves us! We pledge our hearts to this great man.
Most reactionary conservative rhetorical tactics start and end with putting made-up words in someone else's mouth. I guess when you don't have a good grasp of your own philosophy from the ground up, that's about the best you can hope for.
Boggie

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>Obama saves us! We pledge our hearts to this great man.
I agree. Lord knows were we would be if not for Obama!
Mack

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jun 21, 2013
I agree he is the MAN.

I would vote for Clinton or Obama for a third term or for life. I would support the revolution to accomplish this. We have to bury those dirty stinking republicans.
nilson

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jun 21, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Let me correct Nilson on the Patriot act, Obama had two full years of total power and control to do away with the Patriot Act, Instead he expanded it's powers to the realm of Drone Plane strikes in America Upon American citizens, Let me also remind Nilson that it was Democrats who brought us slavery in America. The Jim crow laws was by Democrats, Prohibition was by Democrats, Failed inner city public school system thanks to the Democrats. The killing of innocent babies as in abortions by any means, BLAME Democrats, overcrowded prisons and jails, Thank the same Democrats, Outsourcing thank the Democrats whose unions strong armed American business forcing many of them to leave America. I could go on and on about the countless feel good failures by your Liberal pals, Let's see, How about thr welfare system. It was republican who gave us food stamps, His name Richard Nixon and he also gave us OSHA.You ever notice how Liberals Like Nilson never point out the social side of republicans for the poor. The civil rights act was mostly signed into law by republicans. Most the Democrats voted against it. Even Al Gore's own father voted against it. It was also Franklin Delanor Roosevelt who turned away a fleeing ship of Jews from entering America. They had to return to germany where they were all killed during WW2. I believe Roosevelt as in Franklin Roosevelt was a hardcore leftist Liberal Democrat.It was his cousin Teddy Roosevelt a social conservative Republican who brought us the national parks act to protect them and the environment .It was Abraham Lincoln who ended slavery in America. I only wished he had just gave them the money to send them all back to Africa. Many of our problems to this day wouldn't exist had he just done that.They keep saying Obama is like Abe. Maybe Obama spending over $100 million on his vacation in Africa is really going to secure land rights there, Like Moses free his people from the bondage of freebies in America and take many of them back to the mother land they so praise but never return to and stay lol
Thank u for the knowledge- maybe the increase in taxes are for land purchases- but then again do you really think people would go back- I'm not a democrat or a republican or a tea party member- I really wish Ross Perot would have been elected. Now I'm debating whether politicians should be allowed to be lawyers- I think we would be better off with scientists and accountants or mathematicians.

Just one question though didn't democrats used to be republicans and vice versa?
Nicole

Carmel, IN

#19 Jun 21, 2013
hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reactionary conservative rhetorical tactics start and end with putting made-up words in someone else's mouth. I guess when you don't have a good grasp of your own philosophy from the ground up, that's about the best you can hope for.
I supports Obama. You are dumb.
The Ultimate KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 22, 2013
Ross PEROT was a a joke. The lame story for why he dropped out because there was a rumor his daughter was caught in a lesbian affair. Then he reentered the race and his VP selection GENERAL Stoggssdale DEAF FORMER MILITARY EPRSON LOL. The same when Bob Dole ran for President , He was never meant to win, The same for Mitt Romney as well.There hasn't been a real Republican party since Ronald Reagan and Abe Lincoln . Mccain was a joke also. You had John Kerry who said he would be honored to have John as His VP choice, i HATE TO TELL YOU, You don't have a choice anymore, You have why Govt controlled media and Yes big wealthy very rich powerful people choose as their candidates to back and win.Bill Clinton got reelected by dirty China money, Hillary Clinton was nabbed taking dirty China money also. Nothing happened to her, The guy who gave her the money went to prison, Hillary Clinton is really a BUSH .Why do you think POPPa GHB Bush refers to Bill Clinton as a son.Why would GHB say this of Bill Clinton and all the trash talk during the campaigns against GHB'S son GWB .The Bush's had a daughter who supposedly died when younger. Look at Barbra Bush and how much her and Hillary look alike, Their mannerisms and laugh. If Jeb Bush runs and Hillary. Just wait if Hillary gets the nomination on the dem side, Say Jeb doesn't, But Hillary turns around and picks Jeb Bush as her VP, To say see Dems reach across the aisle. Why also do you think Barbra Bush slammed the Tea Party and said we need more non-partisanship in DC. Why do you think all the Bush's are behind pro choice. GHB even slammed Grover Norquist , Because Grover mentioned read my lips by GHB over a broken pledge he made on not raising taxes.All of them also as in the Bush's slammed Sarah Palin.Yes GWb expanded big govt using the terrorist attacks of 9/11 as a prelude to do so, Now Obama has expanded them even more allowing drone plane strikes on American citizens here in the USA.
We Know It

Fishers, IN

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Tom Metzger is The Kaptozs hero!
nilson

United States

#22 Jun 22, 2013
The Ultimate KAPTOZ wrote:
Ross PEROT was a a joke. The lame story for why he dropped out because there was a rumor his daughter was caught in a lesbian affair. Then he reentered the race and his VP selection GENERAL Stoggssdale DEAF FORMER MILITARY EPRSON LOL. The same when Bob Dole ran for President , He was never meant to win, The same for Mitt Romney as well.There hasn't been a real Republican party since Ronald Reagan and Abe Lincoln . Mccain was a joke also. You had John Kerry who said he would be honored to have John as His VP choice, i HATE TO TELL YOU, You don't have a choice anymore, You have why Govt controlled media and Yes big wealthy very rich powerful people choose as their candidates to back and win.Bill Clinton got reelected by dirty China money, Hillary Clinton was nabbed taking dirty China money also. Nothing happened to her, The guy who gave her the money went to prison, Hillary Clinton is really a BUSH .Why do you think POPPa GHB Bush refers to Bill Clinton as a son.Why would GHB say this of Bill Clinton and all the trash talk during the campaigns against GHB'S son GWB .The Bush's had a daughter who supposedly died when younger. Look at Barbra Bush and how much her and Hillary look alike, Their mannerisms and laugh. If Jeb Bush runs and Hillary. Just wait if Hillary gets the nomination on the dem side, Say Jeb doesn't, But Hillary turns around and picks Jeb Bush as her VP, To say see Dems reach across the aisle. Why also do you think Barbra Bush slammed the Tea Party and said we need more non-partisanship in DC. Why do you think all the Bush's are behind pro choice. GHB even slammed Grover Norquist , Because Grover mentioned read my lips by GHB over a broken pledge he made on not raising taxes.All of them also as in the Bush's slammed Sarah Palin.Yes GWb expanded big govt using the terrorist attacks of 9/11 as a prelude to do so, Now Obama has expanded them even more allowing drone plane strikes on American citizens here in the USA.
The drone thing is crazy. What do u think will happen to the guy who ratted on the NSA database? I'm with u on the media- it's horrible now a days. To be honest I've never really looked close at Barbara and Hillary - who knows. What I'm curious to see is the gmo scandal and how it plays out- as well as the IRS scandal. What are the odds that Americans go through a revolution again or is it too late?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jun 23, 2013
By the way we know it, Tom Metzger is a democrat hahahahahahaha another klansman skinhead democrat lol Learn about whose in the klan before you spout of we know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to go for a free Thanksgiving dinner (Nov '07) 20 min Linda Bedsore 75
Obama brings a wreath of peace ivy for the worl... 5 hr Alonzo X 1
Blacks boycotting black friday lol 5 hr Alonzo X 4
35/w/m Wants to lick your feet 12 hr Lewis 1
Looking For A Former Band Member Wed Former Bandmate 6
Let it Out (Oct '07) Wed brenandkev 226
Miss M Wed gest 8
Westfield Dating
Find my Match

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII