Police arrest father in stabbing deat...

Police arrest father in stabbing death of 2-year-old son in Noblesville

There are 2 comments on the Journal and Courier story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Police arrest father in stabbing death of 2-year-old son in Noblesville. In it, Journal and Courier reports that:

An Alabama father faces a preliminary charge of murder after his 2-year-old son was stabbed in head Wednesday afternoon at a luxury apartment complex in Noblesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal and Courier.

Elizabeth

Lockport, IL

#1 Jan 9, 2013
That's what's wrong with people today. So many people would like to adopt but people decide to take a life instead. All life is precious and should be ended by selfishness or before its time has come.
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
where was the babys mother at ? i have heard nothing about her or her whereabouts. what about the other children? where are they? that poor baby. why on earth dont people like that killer take these innocent little things somewhere and leave them? why kill them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
punishment (Jul '15) 3 hr 1BIGObamination 7
Dancers showclub (Mar '13) Sun Fool isnt the word 19
Poll Which Indiana city/town should claim Tony Stewart? (Feb '08) Sun Boy from Homer 40
News Odor complaints flood Hamilton County, Indianap... Jul 22 Lavon Affair 2
News Pence: I'll campaign for Trump anywhere, anytime Jul 22 PURIM PARTY 30
Know anybody with rare, old coins/currency? Jul 22 wizard of ZOG 2
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) Jul 22 agnew legacy 8

Westfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages