Optometrist opens Cassidy Eye Care

Optometrist opens Cassidy Eye Care

There are 5 comments on the The Noblesville Ledger story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Optometrist opens Cassidy Eye Care. In it, The Noblesville Ledger reports that:

Dr. Dawn R. Cassidy has opened Cassidy Eye Care at 1806 Conner St. Cassidy was an optometrist at Wal-Mart Vision Center for six years. via The Noblesville Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Noblesville Ledger.

Beth Manis

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Jun 26, 2008
I visited Cassidy Eye Care late last year for an eye exam and also to get contact lenses. Dr Cassidy not only did a thourogh eye exam(the best Ive had in the 15 years that I have had eye problems)she and her staff were friendly and caring. I was so impressed with my exam, I took my 8 year old in for an exam there as well. She was wonderful with my daughter! I couldnt ask for better care.
Jennifer N

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 9, 2008
I have been seeing Dr. Cassidy for over 4 years. She was referred to me by a friend and I have been extremely happy with her care. Even though I have had lasic surgery and no longer need contacts or glasses, I will continue to see her for yearly visits. I am pleased to see she as her own practice and look foward to my next visit. She has also provided exceptional exams for my daughters who are 8 and 10.
David

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2008
I recently took my daughters in for an exam with Dr. Cassidy. She was very thorough and spent lots of time with us, asking them lots of questions to get a complete picture of their vision. To top it off, everyone at the office is extremely friendly and helpful. I can't tell you how much she made us feel like she truly cared! I definitely recommend her! With my vision insurance, the exam and glasses were both much cheaper than W***M***!
Susan

Noblesville, IN

#4 Nov 22, 2008
Dr. Cassidy found something wrong with our son's eyes 5 years ago. No other optometrist had seen his issue. She was right on, and we got him the help he needed. We think she is one of the best out there and are amazed at how little she charges. We highly recommend her practice!
Leigh Doe

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Jun 29, 2011
This man knows what he is doing. He has been my vision care provider for years, since I was in 3rd grade. very comfortable, and always willing to help in any way possible. Great deal for eye exams too. We don't even have insurance through him, and it's cheaper than say, sears optical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They pull 19 kids and counting? 8 hr The Great Wisdom 8
Marcie Wills of Indianapolis (Feb '13) Tue anonymous 4
News Woman shot dead during street robbery in Indian... Tue Tired of Gangsters 1
Jalyn and Monty Tue Tired of Gangsters 1
Joshua Scott somebody help me find him Mon Heaven 3
News North of 96th Bridges development in Carmel add... May 16 Buffal0 1
Police Office Behaviours (Sep '14) May '15 Yosie 2
More from around the web

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]