Zimmerman Guilty
Bob White

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 13, 2013
He gets whooped by a kid and murders him. Gorgie is looking at least 15 years.

“YAHTZEE!!”

Since: Mar 07

Metropolis

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Not Guilty!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Pall Smenis wrote:
Not Guilty!
Yep...Not guilty!!!!
The Ultimate kaptoz

Avon, IN

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Not guilty is Jorge Zimmerman the Hispanic male put through hell by Obama, Eric Holder and Al GREASY HAIR SHARPTON, jUSTICE WAS FAIR THIS TIME THE CRIME WAS tREYVON THUG MARTIN WAITIN TO AMBUSH AND HARM Mr Zimmerman .This was always about race with the black community, When is was clear self defense and stand your ground .The riots will still happoen on sunday Ir will be deemed Bloody Sunday 2. except not in Ireland.
Steve

Apache Junction, AZ

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Trayon crayon won't be needin his little punk hoodie any more.

Long live Zimmerman. Haha

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Blacks wanted justice for Trayvon: they got it. That's why they call it JUSTICE. It would go ONE WAY or the OTHER WAY, and it did. It went ONE WAY, and NOT THE OTHER.
If blacks expected the 'justice' to come in only by a guilty verdict, that wasn't JUSTICE that they wanted, they wanted a LYNCHING; they wanted everyone to ignore the LAW and cater to PC and give them 'SOCIAL JUSTICE'. That didn't happen. All their placards said simply JUSTICE, and that's what happened.
Bullshyt talks, Zimmeran walks. The END....
O Jay

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jul 14, 2013
And I was found not guilty of murder. But just because I am black I am still considered a murderer. Just like George, not guilty and he is still a murderer.
Minding my OWN bus

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jul 14, 2013
GOOD OLD NIGBAMA!
Now George Zimmerman will have to go thur ANOTHER Trial wait and see the Negroes do not have the same standards as do whites or mexicans he WILL get charged by the Feds they already started their bull4hit last night about Civli rights being VIOLATED little Treyvon was a totally innocent THUG... his mother already is rich over it she got over 1 million dollars from the homeowner association
GZ worked for trying to protect it from thugs. BUT even thought race did not play any issue it will when the US goverment charges him it WILL the man did fear for his life. Not one thing was done to Casey Anthony who DID murder a totally innocent little beautiful baby,But of course She was White, The Us Gov can do what they like when they like wait and see! remember whites helped put that Knee grow in office
Proud T Party Patriot

Matthews, IN

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Floridian juries are the best!

George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony 2016
C Anthony

Matthews, IN

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
Blacks wanted justice for Trayvon: they got it. That's why they call it JUSTICE. It would go ONE WAY or the OTHER WAY, and it did. It went ONE WAY, and NOT THE OTHER.
If blacks expected the 'justice' to come in only by a guilty verdict, that wasn't JUSTICE that they wanted, they wanted a LYNCHING; they wanted everyone to ignore the LAW and cater to PC and give them 'SOCIAL JUSTICE'. That didn't happen. All their placards said simply JUSTICE, and that's what happened.
Bullshyt talks, Zimmeran walks. The END....
I can relate. The jury HAS SPOKEN. Give it a rest people.

Dontcha just loooooove Floridian jurists? I do!

Casey

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#11 Jul 15, 2013
C Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
I can relate. The jury HAS SPOKEN. Give it a rest people.
Dontcha just loooooove Floridian jurists? I do!
Casey
Why, yes, Ms. Casey, I do too! I love when they follow what the law says instead of the liars on the news stations who stir up racial tension in concert with the DOJ and the executive branch of our government.... they don't cave in under the pressure of what everyone else WANTS, but rather follow the letter of the law. It's what we are: a nation of LAWS not MENS OPINIONS and FEEEEEEELINGS.

6 women. WOMEN, whose heart strings were supposed to SING like a SYMPHONY in response to the prosecutions 'storyline'. But that didn't happen.
I wonder who has taken up placards for the 18mo old white boy that was shot in the face while asleep in his stroller by two teenage thugs while his mother begged for her life and that of her son, not even six months ago. Summarily ignored. Where's the outrage on that?
It Is Amazing

Danville, IN

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, yes, Ms. Casey, I do too! I love when they follow what the law says instead of the liars on the news stations who stir up racial tension in concert with the DOJ and the executive branch of our government.... they don't cave in under the pressure of what everyone else WANTS, but rather follow the letter of the law. It's what we are: a nation of LAWS not MENS OPINIONS and FEEEEEEELINGS.
6 women. WOMEN, whose heart strings were supposed to SING like a SYMPHONY in response to the prosecutions 'storyline'. But that didn't happen.
I wonder who has taken up placards for the 18mo old white boy that was shot in the face while asleep in his stroller by two teenage thugs while his mother begged for her life and that of her son, not even six months ago. Summarily ignored. Where's the outrage on that?
Well,we know from your posts that older white women hate black male teens--whether they're criminals or not. In your mind,every black male teen is a thug. So at least 5 of the jurors are as extremely paranoid as you. Secondly,your point about the 18 mo case is duly noted. So,I guess Trayvon should pay the price for the crimes of others? If so,you should be locked up in a mental institution based upon the crimes of Casey Anthony.

Thirdly,I know your feelings--as the feelings of other white-trash hillbillies--is motivated by racial hatred with respect to the case of The Coward of Sanford Florida. How do I know this? Because you Tea Baggers have not mentioned the case of Trevor Dooley.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/14/1223...

Keep in mind,Floridian jurists are made up of imbeciles. Florida is a southern state where ignorance is bliss. i.e.Anthony,Zimmerman and Dooley.

I will say this,It's amazing you people have fervently supported Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman:

Unemployed

On EBT and foodstamps

Latino

A coward (The majority of Tea Baggers fall into this category)

Woman beater (Tea Baggers love these types)

Sexual predator (Tea Baggers often make an exception for this)

Married and lives with Mommy and Daddy

And voted Democrat!

If Obama would only kill a black teen,only then would you nimrods finally accept him.
Minding my OWN bus

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2013
It Is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text> Well,we know from your posts that older white women hate black male teens--whether they're criminals or not. In your mind,every black male teen is a thug. So at least 5 of the jurors are as extremely paranoid as you. Secondly,your point about the 18 mo case is duly noted. So,I guess Trayvon should pay the price for the crimes of others? If so,you should be locked up in a mental institution based upon the crimes of Casey Anthony.
Thirdly,I know your feelings--as the feelings of other white-trash hillbillies--is motivated by racial hatred with respect to the case of The Coward of Sanford Florida. How do I know this? Because you Tea Baggers have not mentioned the case of Trevor Dooley.
Keep in mind,Floridian jurists are made up of imbeciles. Florida is a southern state where ignorance is bliss. i.e.Anthony,Zimmerman and Dooley.
George Zimmerman:
Unemployed
On EBT and foodstamps
Latino
And voted Democrat!
If Obama would only kill a black teen,only then would you nimrods finally accept him.
Your race continually shows their ignorance.
OJ Simpson got off after He murdered his WHITE did We mention WHITE? Wife He continually ABUSED, Did White Riot after He got off??Nope, Barely a night goes by in Indpls that morning news is not filled with a cpl Knee Grows shooting up the town overnight and killing each other,it happens in every major city in the USA..Detroit is the Biggest $h--hole I EVER SAW!, Why don't you tell us Why Mr Knee grow? You ignore statistics,you ignore the law, Blacks run from Cops ALL the tam...uhhh time. Now a Court of LAW note LAW something blacks IGNORE...the LAW,,,Want a Man be it green black or White...Found Guilty AFTER he went THRU a trial and found INNOCENT...a trial that would NEVER happened had the Blacks not gotten their way a YEAR AND A HALF ago!. The Man had a Busted open Skull,Broken Nose,2 Black eyes yet your little THUG was Only eating a candy bar RIGHT??. Because the little THUG was Black the man had NO RIGHT to defend himself RIGHT??
Your post only show's how Stupid you really ARE!.
It Is Amazing

Matthews, IN

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Minding my OWN bus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your race continually shows their ignorance.
I agree with you. I'm white. Thank you.

In your immature emotional state of mind and haste in replying....You've proven racism = stupidity.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#15 Jul 17, 2013
It Is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text> Well,we know from your posts that older white women hate black male teens--whether they're criminals or not. In your mind,every black male teen is a thug. So at least 5 of the jurors are as extremely paranoid as you. Secondly,your point about the 18 mo case is duly noted. So,I guess Trayvon should pay the price for the crimes of others? If so,you should be locked up in a mental institution based upon the crimes of Casey Anthony.
George Zimmerman:
Unemployed
On EBT and foodstamps
Latino
And voted Democrat!
What does Obama have to do with this?... Oh yea, that's right, if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Accepting Obama as supreme leader (or not) has nothing to do with his skin color, nor the FAIR trial that the defense ran despite all the miscarriages of justice the prosecution and the judge attempted to use to throw the case under the bus and tip the outcome (A for effort on their part), and everything to do with his misuse of power, his corruption, and the constant way he folds the Constitution into paper airplanes and flies them across the oval office. That is another matter though. Nice try. You bullies are amazing.

In terms of jury selection, you can blame the prosecution for choosing 6 females, as I'm certain the defense would have enjoyed 3 men of any color.... Fortunately, both the prosecution and defense are in control of jury selection. My only wish is that they had chosen three men and three women of any color. They would have come back with the verdict a lot faster.
The Martins could have chosen other places to live than that of a 'hillbilly' community which you so regard Florida to be. You should get out more. They have hillbillies here in MA as well as Florida (according to your version of reality), and even Indy.
They didn't pick Chicago, or Oakland, or Compton, or any of those wonderful tourist destinations that are everyones FIRST CHOICE for where to settle to raise a GOOD FAMILY. Huh. So very interesting.

As usual, your insults, bullying, and race baiting have still failed to convince me or anyone else of a damn thing.
The Bimbo In Limbo

Avon, IN

#16 Jul 18, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Obama have to do with this?... Oh yea, that's right, if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Accepting Obama as supreme leader (or not) has nothing to do with his skin color, nor the FAIR trial that the defense ran despite all the miscarriages of justice the prosecution and the judge attempted to use to throw the case under the bus and tip the outcome (A for effort on their part), and everything to do with his misuse of power, his corruption, and the constant way he folds the Constitution into paper airplanes and flies them across the oval office. That is another matter though. Nice try. You bullies are amazing.
In terms of jury selection, you can blame the prosecution for choosing 6 females, as I'm certain the defense would have enjoyed 3 men of any color.... Fortunately, both the prosecution and defense are in control of jury selection. My only wish is that they had chosen three men and three women of any color. They would have come back with the verdict a lot faster.
The Martins could have chosen other places to live than that of a 'hillbilly' community which you so regard Florida to be. You should get out more. They have hillbillies here in MA as well as Florida (according to your version of reality), and even Indy.
They didn't pick Chicago, or Oakland, or Compton, or any of those wonderful tourist destinations that are everyones FIRST CHOICE for where to settle to raise a GOOD FAMILY. Huh. So very interesting.
As usual, your insults, bullying, and race baiting have still failed to convince me or anyone else of a damn thing.
Don't flatter yourself, Miss Bottle Blonde. No one is trying to change your mind...because you don't have a functioning mind. What's left of it is nothing more than the remnants of a fried egg.

The next time you're at Denny's ,and you're walking out of the restaurant,take a look at the tables. You'll see one with a dirty plate of a few pieces of fried egg and some yoke leftover.....That's your brain.
They R Stupid

Kokomo, IN

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
B***h! PUH-Leeeeese. Quit whining. You and your hateful sidekicks have written nothing but pejoratives and derision toward others on this very forum for years. Most of it based upon skin color alone. Give me a break. When called out for the calumny you suddenly become totally sanctimonious. Ha! Just like the bullies you are,you show how bullies can dish it out but can't take it.

You,Kaptoz,et al, are nothing more than a bunch of twisted and emotional wrecks. Yes,you are. In order to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you brain-dead winger misfits constantly point your nasty fingers toward others. All the time. And your (meaning YOU and your circus midgets) posts are amongst the nastiest. The most shallow. AND the most asinine. Your Republican politicos and talking heads will never allow you peons to enter their sacred ivory tower....So the only thing you misfits can do in a weak effort to elevate yourselves is to ascribe to their views. Glenn Beck laughs at you. Sara Palin may kiss your a** to your face--but behind closed doors she's calling you people chumps. You fools are easily led. Easily lied to. And are always willing to swallow the most foul snake oil. Tis true.

There's a lot of demagoguery among the Democrats as well.....But the demagoguery amongst the wingers is the most vapid,vile and banal of all.

You live for fear,paranoia,hate,misery and foul behavior. You're bred to react to it. Then you weakly attempt to hide your hate,fear and xenophobia behind a facade of religious fervor,love of country, and all that is moral.

I wish you'd all move to the south,successfully secede and create the white utopia of your dreams called DumbFukistan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 4 hr freak show 39
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... 10 hr Wish 1
roger wethington 15 hr little lady 5
Another local Business goes to China Fri PC_KID 1
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... Fri Wish 1
News Dry out that basement fast, or risk costly mold... Fri right 3
News No ballot photos? ACLU says no way Fri rjwampler 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages