Delivery driver shoots suspected robber on Eastside

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

A shooting on Indianapolis' Eastside earlier tonight sent a 15-year-old suspected robber to the hospital in critical condition.

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Had it coming

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Just what I needed this morning, another feel good story about a piece of shite wannabe thug having the tables turned on him.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Had it coming wrote:
Just what I needed this morning, another feel good story about a piece of shite wannabe thug having the tables turned on him.
I agree! I wonder if the same kids have been reponsible for all of the pizza delivery robberies over the past few weeks? At any rate, this may slow it down a little. Sounds like someone might have lost their taste for pepperoni, but if the survives, he needs to be put someplace with all of the sausage he could ever want.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! I wonder if the same kids have been reponsible for all of the pizza delivery robberies over the past few weeks? At any rate, this may slow it down a little. Sounds like someone might have lost their taste for pepperoni, but if the survives, he needs to be put someplace with all of the sausage he could ever want.
Racism with homoeroticism !
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Had it coming wrote:
Agree 100%. Piece of cr*p little thug. Let's see how quick his mother sues the pizza company because her sweet baby was shot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism? I didn't know it was a black teen robbing a white delivery guy. But yes, if that is the case, it could be racism. Thanks for pointing that out Moe!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Agree 100%. Piece of cr*p little thug. Let's see how quick his mother sues the pizza company because her sweet baby was shot.
I think this may slow the whole "pizza robbery" craze down a little.
Larry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Racism? Did you see a different news than I? It didn't slow the skin colors of the victim or the suspect. Are you just assuming the pizza man was white and the robber was black? Jumping the gun there by crying the race card, aren't we? That makes me laugh out loud.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Was the robber black? Was the delivery guy white? A white guy shot a black guy...in defense.... If so Jesse and Al will show up any day now. Heck, Obama might even show up.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thugery comes in all races. I did not see any race being mentioned. And if you receive sausage, without desiring it (not just for breakfast anymore), how is that homoerotic? Just trying to understand what I believe to be presumtive thought on your part.

“Liberal”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Without even reading this section yet, I bet the racist repug gun huggers are popping a nut over this.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Duchess wrote:
Was the robber black? Was the delivery guy white? A white guy shot a black guy...in defense.... If so Jesse and Al will show up any day now. Heck, Obama might even show up.
If, and I say if, the robber was black, not caring about the race of the delivery person, what gives a fifteen year old the right to think he can rob at will. More importantly, where did the fifteen year old , that can not legally own a gun, get it, assumeing he was a robber?
Regardless of the age of an attacker, if you are in fear of your life, do you not have a RIGHT of self defense?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Moe of Indy wrote:
Without even reading this section yet, I bet the racist repug gun huggers are popping a nut over this.
Everybody's got one baby, some even have two.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>If, and I say if, the robber was black, not caring about the race of the delivery person, what gives a fifteen year old the right to think he can rob at will. More importantly, where did the fifteen year old , that can not legally own a gun, get it, assumeing he was a robber?
Regardless of the age of an attacker, if you are in fear of your life, do you not have a RIGHT of self defense?
Kids with guns..seems to be the new "normal". Or is a 15 year old not a "kid" in this day and age? And yes, defend if you are being attacked. Aim for the "sausage".
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I agree with what Penn Gillette said: Arm everyone...let the terrorists profile us.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Kids with guns..seems to be the new "normal". Or is a 15 year old not a "kid" in this day and age? And yes, defend if you are being attacked. Aim for the "sausage".
A kid is a kid...until he commits adult offenses...and yes, this is the new "normal"...and will continue to get worse before it gets better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Kids with guns..seems to be the new "normal". Or is a 15 year old not a "kid" in this day and age? And yes, defend if you are being attacked. Aim for the "sausage".
I had a gun when I was 15. It never threatened, or brought harm to another person. It is not about the age, and it is not about the gun, it is about the mentality of the one that has the gun. I don't know what color anyone is in this story, but it's funny that when I commented on it, I was called a racist. Of course that was by Moe, whose credibility wanes daily in the eyes of anyone with the ability for rational thought and intelligent conversation.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>If, and I say if, the robber was black, not caring about the race of the delivery person, what gives a fifteen year old the right to think he can rob at will. More importantly, where did the fifteen year old , that can not legally own a gun, get it, assumeing he was a robber?
Your avatar says In, so unless you are just visiting the US, you should know that we DO have a RIGHT to self-defense, with deadly force if necessary.
Just make sure the perps lifeless body falls inside your house.

“Liberal”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody's got one baby, some even have two.
You can borrow mine.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a gun when I was 15. It never threatened, or brought harm to another person. It is not about the age, and it is not about the gun, it is about the mentality of the one that has the gun. I don't know what color anyone is in this story, but it's funny that when I commented on it, I was called a racist. Of course that was by Moe, whose credibility wanes daily in the eyes of anyone with the ability for rational thought and intelligent conversation.
15 then vs. 15 now. Yes on the mentality. I think a 15 year old in the middle of say..Montana with a gun is much different than a 15 year old in Detroit.

“Liberal”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

And a racist with a gun is a scary thing.

Or a tea bagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indy 500 5 hr AllAmerican 1
shannon mascoe 6 hr rebell yell 1
isis Solution 6 hr ISISMIDAS 1
The Isis Solotion 7 hr ISISMIDAS 1
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 7 hr Blackology 7
Obama the race monger 8 hr Blackology 7
Debate: Ferguson - Indianapolis, IN 8 hr Blackology 9

Search the Westfield Forum:
•••
•••