Is "The Ultimate Kapotz" a Skinhead

Is "The Ultimate Kapotz" a Skinhead

Created by Tea Party on Jun 15, 2013

77 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tea Party

Carmel, IN

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Yes! It is pretty evident by his/her posts.
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Not really sure what else it could be
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 15, 2013
I love my people and country, I guess that makes me human=) I guess Liberals still can't stand that others have opinions and facts they can't silence, A good ole race war sure could silence many white people say those Zionist Jews in command even over Obama the phony Christian slash phony Muslim whose really an atheist . Michelle I will continue to speak my free speech, I point out the facts and truth without hate. I unlike Jimmy Hoffa Jr have never called for an outright attack on a party like he did while Obama smiled big against the The Tea Party . Let us know Mr President, We will get those Tea Party sonsofbitch%s , Did MSNBC REPORT ON THAT AS BEING VIOLENT AND THREATENING Or calling Tea Party patriots racist and bigots as they called them Or them recently pointing out what some teenagers of some Republican congress peoples sons said on tweeter, I could send MSNBC SOME OF THE LEFTS VERY ANGRY HATEFUL RANTS ON TWITTER ACCOUNTS AND FACEBOOK. I doubt they would show them. Michelle tell me this How does one define one as a racist they have never met or known? To be a racist I would have to dent someone an opportunity or I would have to of hurt another race physically with violence just for them being a different color, Or I would have to deny them any entrance into any building they tried to enter.It's truly pathetic that so many Liberals hate the fact they can no longer cling to the slavery days or Jim Crow laws their own Liberal Dems of the past enacted and carried out against black people, The same Liberals like Al Gore's own daddy even voted against the civil rights act bill along with many other Dems. These are the same southern and East coast Liberal Dems who began slavery in America and profited from it. These are the same Liberals Dems whose idols are the confederate soldiers who started the civil war to prevent ending slavery.Know you're history before you deem another a racist Let's see I also have yes African Americans in my family I guess both of you are wrong on you're assumption .I also am more than half Native America Indian , I guess you assumed I was so Caucasian again.It's funny how Liberals place a name on people based on the color of their skin instead of actually knowing their true DNA genetic makeup .Yes the days of Jim Crow and slavery are over, No more can Liberals always use that has a way to deceive black people and Hispanics.
Tea Party

Carmel, IN

#4 Jun 15, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I love my people and country, I guess that makes me human=) I guess Liberals still can't stand that others have opinions and facts they can't silence, A good ole race war sure could silence many white people say those Zionist Jews in command even over Obama the phony Christian slash phony Muslim whose really an atheist . Michelle I will continue to speak my free speech, I point out the facts and truth without hate. I unlike Jimmy Hoffa Jr have never called for an outright attack on a party like he did while Obama smiled big against the The Tea Party . Let us know Mr President, We will get those Tea Party sonsofbitch%s , Did MSNBC REPORT ON THAT AS BEING VIOLENT AND THREATENING Or calling Tea Party patriots racist and bigots as they called them Or them recently pointing out what some teenagers of some Republican congress peoples sons said on tweeter, I could send MSNBC SOME OF THE LEFTS VERY ANGRY HATEFUL RANTS ON TWITTER ACCOUNTS AND FACEBOOK. I doubt they would show them. Michelle tell me this How does one define one as a racist they have never met or known? To be a racist I would have to dent someone an opportunity or I would have to of hurt another race physically with violence just for them being a different color, Or I would have to deny them any entrance into any building they tried to enter.It's truly pathetic that so many Liberals hate the fact they can no longer cling to the slavery days or Jim Crow laws their own Liberal Dems of the past enacted and carried out against black people, The same Liberals like Al Gore's own daddy even voted against the civil rights act bill along with many other Dems. These are the same southern and East coast Liberal Dems who began slavery in America and profited from it. These are the same Liberals Dems whose idols are the confederate soldiers who started the civil war to prevent ending slavery.Know you're history before you deem another a racist Let's see I also have yes African Americans in my family I guess both of you are wrong on you're assumption .I also am more than half Native America Indian , I guess you assumed I was so Caucasian again.It's funny how Liberals place a name on people based on the color of their skin instead of actually knowing their true DNA genetic makeup .Yes the days of Jim Crow and slavery are over, No more can Liberals always use that has a way to deceive black people and Hispanics.
You are definitely a skin head.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Jun 16, 2013
He sure is.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 16, 2013
We are all racist in some way or another. Kaptoz is not a skin head, but he is a blow hard conspiracy theorist when any politics doesn't go in his favor. what offends me about his type is that he uses Dogma as fact and calls people atheist when they disagree with take on America or politics. I don't care if you are half native American or half shiatsu, Kaptoz. Your opinion is one thing, but your rants from the high ground of Christianity make you appear as nothing more then a bully. You are no better then the Democrats or liberals you hate so much. I have read so much of your propaganda rants to get a fix on your type. Be real careful when you use history to divert someone calling you a racist. You will paint yourself into a corner.
obi-wan

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 16, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
We are all racist in some way or another. Kaptoz is not a skin head, but he is a blow hard conspiracy theorist when any politics doesn't go in his favor. what offends me about his type is that he uses Dogma as fact and calls people atheist when they disagree with take on America or politics. I don't care if you are half native American or half shiatsu, Kaptoz. Your opinion is one thing, but your rants from the high ground of Christianity make you appear as nothing more then a bully. You are no better then the Democrats or liberals you hate so much. I have read so much of your propaganda rants to get a fix on your type. Be real careful when you use history to divert someone calling you a racist. You will paint yourself into a corner.
Nailed it. The most enlightening explanation I've heard of the conspiracy-theorist mind-set is that no matter how preposterous and far-fetched the conspiracy theory, the reason the theorist believes it is that it is more comforting for them to believe that some unknown cabal is intentionally making things happen, than that those things are just random occurrences under no one's control. Doesn't matter a bit if the conspiracies are mutually incompatible, nor how big they get.
The Ultiomate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Here is one for you Mr mIKE Hubby OBI-WAN kenobi. Hillary Clinton was one of the leftist who said Saddam Hussein had WMDS Guess what so did her hubby Bill CLINTON and Al Gore and many lefty Dems. This was long before GWB was President , I guess they were all conspirators , Let;s see after 9-11 all we heard was the like sof many leftist Hollywood stars spout off that 9-11 was an inside job. I could go on and on. Let me say this there is so much you truly don't know about power and corruption, You only see what they want you to see. There is so much being done right now to control you, It would blow you're mind .Ask yourself why is Obama able to get away with so much that not even GWB could? Ask yourself why a black man was appointed as President in a very racist country as it's still called by many blacks? I will tell you this much, What you see in Merry ole England as in that Monarchy that does still exist has been slowly transplanted to America . Yes they truly do take that royal bloodline very seriously Just as the Jews do in lineage of family blood and history.It;s no accident that Hillary will run for President in spite of all the scandals and crimes she has been part of. All of it makes for good gossip and diversion. Most people could never believe any one or two people could be involved in so many scandals . The whole marriage between Bill and Hillary is nothing but a facade and make believe fairytale .Take a look at little Chelsea Clinton , Then take a look at Queen Elizabeth , Look at their faces, Look as younger images of Queen Elizabeth and Chelsea as a kid , teen and adult now . They look like twins. Look at Barbra Bush and how she laughs and tosses her head back and how she sits, Then look at Hillary Clinton, Why would Barb Bush say her hubby GHB considers BILL Clinton a son.unless of course Hillary Clinton is a Bush also, sO BEFORE YOU ASSUME AND CALL ANYONE A NUT JOB or conspirator because you are a sheep and follower being played by the pied pipers , do some research like I did.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2013
He is probably not a skinhead. Whoever started this poll is just another liberal trying to stir up racism because they aren't smart enough to argue policy. It's getting old.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
He is probably not a skinhead. Whoever started this poll is just another liberal trying to stir up racism because they aren't smart enough to argue policy. It's getting old.
That is a false flag.

Are you black?
Observer

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2013
The Ultiomate Kaptoz wrote:
Here is one for you Mr mIKE Hubby OBI-WAN kenobi. Hillary Clinton was one of the leftist who said Saddam Hussein had WMDS Guess what so did her hubby Bill CLINTON and Al Gore and many lefty Dems. This was long before GWB was President , I guess they were all conspirators , Let;s see after 9-11 all we heard was the like sof many leftist Hollywood stars spout off that 9-11 was an inside job. I could go on and on. Let me say this there is so much you truly don't know about power and corruption, You only see what they want you to see. There is so much being done right now to control you, It would blow you're mind .Ask yourself why is Obama able to get away with so much that not even GWB could? Ask yourself why a black man was appointed as President in a very racist country as it's still called by many blacks? I will tell you this much, What you see in Merry ole England as in that Monarchy that does still exist has been slowly transplanted to America . Yes they truly do take that royal bloodline very seriously Just as the Jews do in lineage of family blood and history.It;s no accident that Hillary will run for President in spite of all the scandals and crimes she has been part of. All of it makes for good gossip and diversion. Most people could never believe any one or two people could be involved in so many scandals . The whole marriage between Bill and Hillary is nothing but a facade and make believe fairytale .Take a look at little Chelsea Clinton , Then take a look at Queen Elizabeth , Look at their faces, Look as younger images of Queen Elizabeth and Chelsea as a kid , teen and adult now . They look like twins. Look at Barbra Bush and how she laughs and tosses her head back and how she sits, Then look at Hillary Clinton, Why would Barb Bush say her hubby GHB considers BILL Clinton a son.unless of course Hillary Clinton is a Bush also, sO BEFORE YOU ASSUME AND CALL ANYONE A NUT JOB or conspirator because you are a sheep and follower being played by the pied pipers , do some research like I did.
When Congress was fed bad intelligence - but not the metadata above it that would have told them how dubious it was (such as that the source for much of it was a drunk opportunist,... Curveball, was that the nickname?)- it's no surprise nor any shame on them that they came to the wrong conclusions. A little lie in the right place that made a lot of assertions believable. Of course Hussein _wanted_ WMD's, and of course he wanted his other enemies around him to think he still had some, otherwise they'd attack him. So of course he didn't want anyone to think the US's and others' sanctions and inspections were working to reduce his arsenal. But they were. The rest of your hypothesizing is just,... high-test comedy. Keep it up. I really wonder if you're Andy Kaufman.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 21, 2013
He is from what I have read. Why do you think people laugh at his temper tantrums.
It Helps

Carmel, IN

#15 Jun 22, 2013
DUH! YES!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 23, 2013
90% agree. The only 3 who didn't was Kaptoz, guy and Ralph.
White Man

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Hell yes he is. Tell us something we don't know.
Ricky Bobby Smith

Bloomington, IN

#18 Jun 27, 2013
You are all just jealous of him because he is very well spoken in everything he posts. He isn't a racist, he's just a very smart man.
White Man wrote:
Hell yes he is. Tell us something we don't know.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jun 28, 2013
The real skinheads are the real communist called those Bolsheveik Zionist Jews , They began the communist party and spread racism and prejudice in many races as they sat back and then appeared as the savors and problem solvers.They always do that, They have been creating a smoldering race war between whites and blacks for the past 60 years. Now they have Hispanics to help those blacks out against the Anglo Saxon peoples.They really don't care if most the black people get wiped out, They will have more than enough Hispanics to fill that void and gap as new slaves to Zionism .Affirmative action and special admission and hiring quotas are all meant to keep black and white against one another until it becomes a full fledged race war, The Zionist Jews now have foreign troops to come to the rescue and stomp out those racist angry straight God fearing Jesus loving Anglo Saxons who are challenging the Zionist rule of total power and control, They got to put those Gentiles in their place says those Zionist war mongers and blood diamond merchants and gold hoarders. They purposely crash economies so they can get bailed out by the tax payers for any bad investments they made or stole from investors life savings, They are using the Gay issue to further try and destroy morals and the Christian religion . They sue the analogy of I guess you don't love your gay Christian child , First of all there are no Gay Christians , They think by saying that, It means it's true. If a man or woman or even a teen decides to choose the gay lifestyle for pleasure and still call themselves Christians , That they know is mocking the Christian religion and God.To those ignorant leftist Godless thugs out there calling me a skinhead or a racist, Let me state again. I would have to deny another race a job. housing, schooling. loans, and who they choose as a mate being heterosexual mate. I haven't done any of those things I mentioned. So therefore I'm neither a racist or a skinhead , Yet if a bunch of skinheads beat down a black , Gay , Hispanic person, That would be deemed a hate crime, If either one of those groups beat down a white person, It's merely called a dispute or misunderstanding . Again it's how the Zionist Jew controlled media reports the true facts, Yet that won't happen as long as they hold most the power in this world.Go to any country and The Zionist Jews hold the power there and control the wealth and weapons.Being I'm more than half Native American Indian, I would be the most color faceted skinhead who ever walked this planet lol.I don't recall any Native American Indian skinhead chapters lol.Give those Zionist Jews time, They will create one out of the blue lol.
The Real Question

Yeoman, IN

#20 Jun 28, 2013
The $64,000 question is..

If Kaptoz were to have a Republican Public Restroom Tryst...would the extreme histrionics in his posts diminish?

Would he finally have some piece of mind after having such a tryst?
Gay Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Jun 28, 2013
The Real Question wrote:
The $64,000 question is..
If Kaptoz were to have a Republican Public Restroom Tryst...would the extreme histrionics in his posts diminish?
Would he finally have some piece of mind after having such a tryst?
Probaby. He needs stress release.
White Man

Carmel, IN

#22 Jul 13, 2013
I would say idiot is more like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pulse Club false flag 1 min The Real Source 1
Indiana Loosiers 17 min The Real Source 2
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... Tue The Real Source 6
donald trump will be president and deportations... Tue DAVE 50CENTS 1
Vicki walters Mon Citizen 99 2
Stop Illegals and Globalization Vote Trump Now!!! Mon The Real Source 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Jun 26 Speedrred 153
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages