Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#41 Feb 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2N3OvqoJXDAXX
Toss and EBT card out in front of them and looks like they would kill each other trying to grab it.
WiseAmerican

Chagrin Falls, OH

#42 Feb 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Those ghetto boyz will whip your fat redneck whitey ass
/sarc/WiseAmerican
And ignores who are the real badasses, the Hells Angels
I'll be riding when the revolution comes, with this symbol
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/photos/uncategoriz...
Do your historical study on the HAMC! The Devil's Diciples, outta Michigan, teamed up with them but turned on them and kicked their asses. The Nomads kicks their asses in Sydney, and last but not least, the dirty Mexican Mongols have taken a blood oath to off them chumps on sight! Looks like you'll be ridin on a casket with two wheels to me messing around with them chimps.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#43 Feb 11, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Do your historical study on the HAMC! The Devil's Diciples, outta Michigan, teamed up with them but turned on them and kicked their asses. The Nomads kicks their asses in Sydney, and last but not least, the dirty Mexican Mongols have taken a blood oath to off them chumps on sight! Looks like you'll be ridin on a casket with two wheels to me messing around with them chimps.
Filthy Few, suck it muthafucka
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#44 Feb 12, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Do your historical study on the HAMC! The Devil's Diciples, outta Michigan, teamed up with them but turned on them and kicked their asses. The Nomads kicks their asses in Sydney, and last but not least, the dirty Mexican Mongols have taken a blood oath to off them chumps on sight! Looks like you'll be ridin on a casket with two wheels to me messing around with them chimps.
sounds like fun

when does target practice begin?

will they have 10 round magazines?
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#45 Feb 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like fun
when does target practice begin?
will they have 10 round magazines?
They might I won't nor will I take prisoners.
WiseAmerican

Chagrin Falls, OH

#46 Feb 12, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy Few, suck it muthafucka
There's a few filthy DD's who'd like you to fly your dirty rag in their area, chimp.
WiseAmerican

Chagrin Falls, OH

#47 Feb 12, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
They might I won't nor will I take prisoners.
Naw, worm. What will be taken is your truck, hunter's boots, weapons, and your wallet. There's plenty of vacants to store your unwashed carcass, and bags of lime to mast your stench.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#48 Feb 12, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, worm. What will be taken is your truck, hunter's boots, weapons, and your wallet. There's plenty of vacants to store your unwashed carcass, and bags of lime to mast your stench.
Send them on over. I don't put lime on dead bodys. The turkey vultures don't like it. And just like a dead skinny covered in maggots with vultures picking the rotting flesh from its bones so shall your animals on bikes. You and others talk like gangs are super powered. Wrong they are no different than a village of dune qa-hoons or central american commies. Their heads are not bullet proof nor their skin fire proof.

You keep saying how tough your hood rats bikers et.al. are every time those trash go up against Men like be their ticket to hell gets punched and mine kind is still here.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#49 Feb 12, 2013
Spook, you're easily one of my fav posters.

We don't really need snowplow drivers here, thanks to the climate and I don't really encounter many other kinds of day laborers in my line of work but whenever I read your posts I smile and like to think that my rubbish collector is also a poorly read Rambo-vigilante in the safe recesses of his own fantasies.

Thank you, for being a diverting cliche.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#50 Feb 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
While other members of Congress are hosting gun-control advocates for Tuesday's State of the Union address, Rep. Steve Stockman has given one of his visitor's gallery tickets to Ted Nugent, the conservative gun-rights supporter.
"I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama," Mr. Stockman said in a statement announcing the choice. "After the address I'm sure Ted will have plenty to say."
After the Connecticut school shooting rampage last year, Mr. Obama announced he would push for major changes to the country's gun laws, and he is expected to renew that call in his Tuesday speech.
To add pressure, gun-control supporters in Congress have decided to invite victims of gun crimes to sit in the galleries.
Mr. Stockman's decision, though, adds a prominent gun-rights advocate and outspoken conservative to the gallery. Mr Nugent is a member of the National Rifle Association's board.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Republicans only invited tiny Ted, because Charley Manson had prior commitments.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#51 Feb 12, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Spook, you're easily one of my fav posters.
We don't really need snowplow drivers here, thanks to the climate and I don't really encounter many other kinds of day laborers in my line of work but whenever I read your posts I smile and like to think that my rubbish collector is also a poorly read Rambo-vigilante in the safe recesses of his own fantasies.
Thank you, for being a diverting cliche.
Hey green teeth if I wanted a comment from French lite I would call Buckingham Palace. Now go bow to your leaders and for god's sake brush those teeth.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#52 Feb 12, 2013
Just hope he's adequately screened for weapons.

Location hidden

#53 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>It was every bit as glorious as Obama's.
Why would a kid in 1981, with no war on, choose the military over an education, drinking and getting laid?
Let's hear about what you did from age 18 to 22, big man.
You were married while you were in college?

Location hidden

#54 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>He and I had accomplished exactly the same things until age 27. Then he sold his soul.
Now, tell us about your illustrious military career.
While the devil turned yours down?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#55 Feb 12, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Just hope he's adequately screened for weapons.
Your attempts at humor just continue to show how witless you are. Stick to your diatribes that no one reads.

Location hidden

#56 Feb 12, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Your attempts at humor just continue to show how witless you are. Stick to your diatribes that no one reads.
I was dead serious.

Columbus, OH

#57 Feb 12, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I was dead serious.
Yes, you have to go through security in courthouses, airports, etc. but nooo where in DC. I apologize, instead of giving you "credit" for trying to be funny, I guess my response should have been...you're ignorant.

Location hidden

#58 Feb 12, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you have to go through security in courthouses, airports, etc. but nooo where in DC. I apologize, instead of giving you "credit" for trying to be funny, I guess my response should have been...you're ignorant.
Goodness you are bent on belaboring things. Pay attention to the word "adequate." Meaning that I hope that he is not able to get anything, other than his foul mouth, past security.

Columbus, OH

#59 Feb 12, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness you are bent on belaboring things. Pay attention to the word "adequate." Meaning that I hope that he is not able to get anything, other than his foul mouth, past security.
I stand by my opinion, that was one of the most ignorant comments that you have ever posted. It appears you want to pick fights, more than usual, over the past ~36 hours. I have a couple of hours before hubby gets home and I log off.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#60 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>You want a martyr?
This is the reason all the government agencies have been stockpiling ammo, ahead of Ted's invitation. He'll have more secret agents' eyes on him than Obama will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censoring Male. 10 min They cannot kill ... 4
chanukah hanukkah day 2 22 min They cannot kill ... 9
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 35 min Duke for Mayor 279
Public Flogging 1 hr Big Tex 18
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 4,786
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 3 hr Male 75
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 3 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Westerville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web