Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 11, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Like, DUH! As if the world doesn't know the hatred for Obama from Right-wing American. And the third world label is a misnomer and incorrect. The darker skinned people of the earth are first world people .Their civilizations were here BEFORE the Greeks, Europes first civilizers, ever entered into a ship to sail the Agean! Learn the true historical facts, Dummy.
Wrong! Adam and Eve were the first human created by God they were obviously White male and female from Eden! Fossil were founded in Persia modern day Iran and their bones contains Caucasian characteristics, I was told at church by my pastor in bible study!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad uncle Teddy couldn't go flee to Canada like Clinton, they don't allow pedophile.
You should check your prostate, men over age 50 have 50% chance of prostate issue. Big boy.
When I get to 50, I'll worry about that, kid.
How's your Warren Buffett fantasy league working out for you? Made enough to carpet your mom's basement?
Chickenhawk George

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Biden and Clinton?
No, he means like you, someone so scared of army life he shit his pants just thinking about it but talks a tough game.
WiseAmerican

Chagrin Falls, OH

#24 Feb 11, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
I think it was the free that he was indication that would be gone. Also, with underwear, I think he was trying to tie in the notion of free bagging it.
I for one welcome ted. I'm wondering how much camera time he will get..lol
I have to give 'Dirty Ted ' his props the way he roasted 'sissy boy ' Piers Morgan on 2nd amendment rights.

Hilliard, OH

#25 Feb 11, 2013
Chickenhawk George wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he means like you, someone so scared of army life he shit his pants just thinking about it but talks a tough game.
You mean like Obama and his drones, right?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#26 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>When I get to 50, I'll worry about that, kid.
How's your Warren Buffett fantasy league working out for you? Made enough to carpet your mom's basement?
I have a future and a career in military unlike you. My portfolio is on a rise thanks to Dow's 14000. I doubled my investment since 2009 when old men like you are losing your 401. That sums up your generation.
WiseAmerican

Chagrin Falls, OH

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Adam and Eve were the first human created by God they were obviously White male and female from Eden! Fossil were founded in Persia modern day Iran and their bones contains Caucasian characteristics, I was told at church by my pastor in bible study!
Well, is that right?!! Your 'pastor ' must've never had biology or genetics in high school or college. Adam and Eve were white...bahahahahaha!!!
Hey, stupid kid, here's something to ponder ...if all of humanity that has darker skin just totally disappeared from earth, will darker skinned people ever be born again? Now you think really hard about that!
Chickenhawk George

Columbus, OH

#28 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>You mean like Obama and his drones, right?
No I mean you. Tell us about your glorious military career.

Hilliard, OH

#29 Feb 11, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a future and a career in military unlike you. My portfolio is on a rise thanks to Dow's 14000. I doubled my investment since 2009 when old men like you are losing your 401. That sums up your generation.
Kid, you'll never be in the United States military. Get online and see which foreign powers might want a lame little twerp like you. Maybe Argentina. They actually think they're going to conquer the Falklands.

Hilliard, OH

#30 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No I mean you. Tell us about your glorious military career.
It was every bit as glorious as Obama's.
Why would a kid in 1981, with no war on, choose the military over an education, drinking and getting laid?
Let's hear about what you did from age 18 to 22, big man.
Chickenhawk George

Columbus, OH

#31 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>It was every bit as glorious as Obama's.
So you have nothing. Again.

You are not fit to compare yourself to the President, who has accomplished far more in life than you ever will.

Hilliard, OH

#32 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You are not fit to compare yourself to the President, who has accomplished far more in life than you ever will.
He and I had accomplished exactly the same things until age 27. Then he sold his soul.
Now, tell us about your illustrious military career.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Not many aspire to be flycatchers.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#34 Feb 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many aspire to be flycatchers.
I have seen Obama voters draw flys but never catch them.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#35 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>He and I had accomplished exactly the same things until age 27. Then he sold his soul.
Now, tell us about your illustrious military career.
CNSF?

Hilliard, OH

#36 Feb 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
CNSF?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Tt2yGzHfy7sXX
I do believe that's where a neutered little man like "Chickenhawk" would find his place in life.

Ivy League-ISIS

#37 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>I do believe that's where a neutered little man like "Chickenhawk" would find his place in life.

Hilliard, OH

#38 Feb 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2N3OvqoJXDAXX
Nice large, slow targets...
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#39 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So you consider having a man put his fist through your sphincter into your lower intestine is an accomplishment to aspire to do?

Ivy League-ISIS

#40 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>Nice large, slow targets...
Those ghetto boyz will whip your fat redneck whitey ass

/sarc/WiseAmerican

And ignores who are the real badasses, the Hells Angels

I'll be riding when the revolution comes, with this symbol

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/photos/uncategoriz...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catman Dave 31 min RU_Kiddingme 31
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 48 min truth 2,462
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 50 min d pantz 20
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 52 min d pantz 106
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 3,590
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr NRA_RWNJ 31,534
Can the White House really be protected? 1 hr Male 24
Westerville Dating
Find my Match

Westerville Jobs

Westerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westerville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westerville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]