Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13641 Nov 14, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
By the way, sometimes I appear as brown stain.
We are clear on that.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13642 Nov 14, 2012
brown stain wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad for you that you don't believe in santa.
Well, it doesn't really make any difference outside of the fact that they are lost. The reason for asking was to illustrate a point I was making earlier that the majority of liberals do not believe in the God of the Bible, that's why I was asking. I take it you don't believe and are a liberal?
Well how did you inquire of 'The majority of liberals?'
Same kind of polling Karl Rove and Romney did during Pres Campaign?
I am an Independent, free thinker, Not a liberal.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13643 Nov 15, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU still have NOT answered YES or NO to a yes or no question. Typical lib or politician. Run for mayor, gov or congress. YOU are very qualified.
Are you still beating your wife?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13644 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
The fact is that I was never trying to conclude anything about your opinion about God. I simply asked if you believed in the God of the Bible. I really don't care what your views on God are. I have every right to conclude that only the opinions of those who believe exactly as the Bible does (not as I do, by the way) are valid. It is my choice; just as it is your choice to believe that they are not valid. I do see how it works: you are afforded the right to believe and express yourself as you please, but I am not. You are a hypocrite and a sinner. By the way, you don't have a clue what American really is.
You do make quite a pretty circle, don't you?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13645 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL
This reminds me of the movie A Few Good Men, when Tom cruise kept asking Nicholson did you order the code red!
I would hate to hold Mr. Duke in contempt, but I feel that I have no choice.
How bout you...You still beat your wife every night?

Yes, or no?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13646 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
The only role government should have in free enterprise is to enforce the laws that protect property rights. When government gets involved on other levels, it distorts the free markets and causes problems. A key example of this was their interferrence into the housing market that eventually lead to the crash of 08'.
Then I guess you'd be opposed to systems of Tort Law, and reasonable regulations to promote the general health and welfare of the populace?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13647 Nov 15, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
If nobody owns property, nobody bothers to keep it up. Pretty soon it looks like straight up hood.
I don't remember that being a problem on this continent prior to the 1500's.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13648 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I think what this really boils down to is this growing suspicion that you were molested in your years at the Christian school you attended. I can understand your anger, but you cannot be angry at God.
If you were not a pompous asss, you would easily be able to discern the difference between anger directed at God, and anger directed at you.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#13649 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
The only role government should have in free enterprise is to enforce the laws that protect property rights. When government gets involved on other levels, it distorts the free markets and causes problems. A key example of this was their interferrence into the housing market that eventually lead to the crash of 08'.
And child labor laws.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13650 Nov 15, 2012
brown stain wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad for you that you don't believe in santa.
Well, it doesn't really make any difference outside of the fact that they are lost. The reason for asking was to illustrate a point I was making earlier that the majority of liberals do not believe in the God of the Bible, that's why I was asking. I take it you don't believe and are a liberal?
It really is pathetically amusing that for you, any argument on any issue reverts back to this one as a preferred method of attacking credibility.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#13651 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Not really sure what Fox News was saying, but the voices in my head were screaming ANOTHER ANGRY LIBERAL!!!!!
Your psychotic rants are nothing but worn out sterotypes and cliches. You have anger issues and need to find purpose and peace in your life. May I suggest Jesus?
If Jesus is going to do to him what He's done to you, I would suggest he try another deity.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13652 Nov 15, 2012
I was wondering what that was.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13653 Nov 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how did you inquire of 'The majority of liberals?'
Same kind of polling Karl Rove and Romney did during Pres Campaign?
I am an Independent, free thinker, Not a liberal.
Get ready for your questioning.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#13654 Nov 15, 2012
Not sometimes.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#13655 Nov 15, 2012
brown stain wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it doesn't really make any difference outside of the fact that they are lost.
There we go stained. The heart of the matter, right there. See it???

Fortunately, we live in a Nation where sentiments like yours may be neutralized and cast aside into the dustbin through either the ballot, or the Courts.

Bubbles loves ya baby.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#13656 Nov 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And child labor laws.
every child at age 16 must have a job, so life lessons are taught early?

or the one you voted for.....smoke weed; and wait for the govt check to buy more?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#13657 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, I did mention how crazy you are. You do, infact, need serious help. As far as the other stuff, WTF are you ranting on about like a mad man. Get a hold of yourself before it's too late.
I think it's crazy for someone who didn't get their way in an election to suddenly pretend like he still wins because he voted for "God". I am willing to say I don't know if there is a God. You however, pretend like you KNOW how the earth began and KNOW what happens to us after we die. This we all KNOW is a lie. Besides, Mormons KNOW that all other churches are lead by Satan. Look it up before you start running your ignorant mouth. Also, my "conspiracy theory" was me posting links to the FACT that Christian Conservatives in the government have consistantly sided with anti environmental/pro energy lobby issues. Unless of course you think I went back through time and invented all of the scandals and charges listed in the links I provided. Now there's your crazy.

"We don't have to protect the environment. The second coming is at hand." James Watt. Secretary of the Interior, outspoken Christian Conservative and anti-environmentalist in charge of our nation's environment under Ronald Reagan.

Read up mouth boy. I've already read your little myth book in depth. I have to say it's a good thing someone didn't read to you The Wizard of Oz when you were a child or you'd be preaching to us about the dangers of flying monkeys right now.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#13658 Nov 15, 2012
I forget. Was Reagan before Al Gore made his movie?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#13659 Nov 15, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
every child at age 16 must have a job, so life lessons are taught early?
or the one you voted for.....smoke weed; and wait for the govt check to buy more?
What happened to the 5 States of Texas? Did you give up on that one already?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#13660 Nov 15, 2012
You most certainly do appear as a brown stain. You really should find something to wipe with. May I suggest the Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Over For Trump? 12 min Free Pizza 4 U 16
Poll Would you date/marry outside your own race? (Jun '13) 48 min Linda 1,132
Why is Trump still in this race? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 70
Portman? 4 hr yeah baby 2
Tyre King 5 hr Pam 29
University allows BLM to hoist a flag on campus 6 hr Linda 5
OMG! Who dresses black women? 6 hr Linda 10

Westerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance