Could Wal-Mart Be Coming To Westerville?

Could Wal-Mart Be Coming To Westerville?

There are 1 comment on the NBC4i.com story from Jun 30, 2011, titled Could Wal-Mart Be Coming To Westerville?. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Wal-Mart could be coming to Westerville if it gets approval from city council. The Hadler Companies owns the Westerville Square shopping center and has been looking for an anchor store for the shopping center for a while.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

mcaps5

Canton, OH

#1 Jul 4, 2011
if walmart goes in would that mean extra stream of tax revenue for the city of westerville? then maybe the taxes can lowered so the people in westerville can actually have some extra money to save and pay off bills. it is a crime that my taxes in 2010 was $4,000 and for 2011 goes to $6400. thanks to everybody that voted to pass every single tax increase that is put on the ballot. maybe walmart can add a few billion into the economy, who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 51 min PillaryBuzzard 988
N.Korea wants Peace? Then destroy Their NUKES 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News 3 homicides in Columbus 6 hr They cannot kill ... 9
News One dead, one critically wounded at East Side a... 9 hr Capt Pepe 3
News Democrats say FBI probe makes them unwilling to... 9 hr Capt Pepe 3
News Big Lots reportedly exploring options, includin... (Feb '11) 11 hr Val 22
Plasma donation 13 hr They cannot kill ... 16

Westerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Westerville Mortgages