Westerville Police Make Arrests In On...

Westerville Police Make Arrests In Online Prostitution Sting | ...

There are 104 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Westerville Police Make Arrests In Online Prostitution Sting | .... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Police on Thursday arrested several women for alleged prostitution after a high-tech undercover operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jerk

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Where are the anti-regulation people now?
Come on, tea baggers. Isn't this your thing?
Smart Guy

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 11, 2010
Sex is the oldest profession in the world. I think you should worry about all the kids on meth and making meth in your "upscale town". Besides im sure 1/2 of their clients are the CEO's who reside in Westerville who have a drunk wife who wont give up the booty anymore!!!!!!!
Marie R

Mansfield, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2010
Its amazing that cops in 2010 still think they can stop Prostitution. That is never going to happen and why aren't they out there catching dangerous violent criminals instead of this BS? Is this where you really want your tax money going rather than taking Hard core drug dealers and other similar felons off the street?

I can see and understand this if it involves minors but if they are seeking sex from adults and they themselves are adults...Well, it happens every single day in every bar and in every town across the world and it will still happen in Westerville.
steve 78

New Philadelphia, OH

#4 Feb 11, 2010
Don' the Westerville police have any murders, robberies or other violent crimes to solve? The state can legalize gambling when they have major fiscal problems.....why not prostitution?
Memo

New Albany, OH

#5 Feb 11, 2010
I feel it is ironic that the only reason those prostitutes were in Westerville is because the police department lured them there.

Since: Jan 10

Waltham, MA

#6 Feb 11, 2010
"The traditional concept of the prostitute on the street corner is a thing of the past" is not true. Driving through the west side of town to get to Hilliard, I saw numerous hookers/prostitutes standing on the street corner in broad daylight in the Hilltop area soliciting. Good job though by the Westerville police department in catching this type of activity on line. Yes, the internet does open doors for sick individuals to promote crime. I hope other departments are looking at this as well.
P Citizen

Nashport, OH

#7 Feb 11, 2010
Our License Plates should read,
Ohio

State of Mass Confusion
sanlaw

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 11, 2010
francesmary wrote:
"The traditional concept of the prostitute on the street corner is a thing of the past" is not true. Driving through the west side of town to get to Hilliard, I saw numerous hookers/prostitutes standing on the street corner in broad daylight in the Hilltop area soliciting. Good job though by the Westerville police department in catching this type of activity on line. Yes, the internet does open doors for sick individuals to promote crime. I hope other departments are looking at this as well.
Prostitution is prostitution. If it can happen in the hilltp it can happen in westerville, bexley, dublin you name it.
Yes or No

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2010
P Citizen wrote:
Our License Plates should read,
Ohio
State of Mass Confusion
Do you think we are really any different (overall, now) than any other state?
Yes or No

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 11, 2010
sanlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Prostitution is prostitution. If it can happen in the hilltp it can happen in westerville, bexley, dublin you name it.
You are so right. The only difference is the Age, Cost, Look & Smell.
Harry Koch

Zanesville, OH

#11 Feb 11, 2010
francesmary wrote:
Probably more Police trying to bust "johns".
ShamWow

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2010
jerk wrote:
Where are the anti-regulation people now?
Come on, tea baggers. Isn't this your thing?
Check it out. You even chose a proper name for yourself.
ShamWow

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 11, 2010
francesmary wrote:
Gee Francemary, why are you cruising the hilltop looking for prostitutes? Typically people from Hilliard only come to the hilltop for just that. There are numerous ways to get back to Hilliard without going thru there, so again, Why are you looking for the lady's in that area?
ROGER THAT

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 11, 2010
Marie R wrote:
Its amazing that cops in 2010 still think they can stop Prostitution. That is never going to happen and why aren't they out there catching dangerous violent criminals instead of this BS? Is this where you really want your tax money going rather than taking Hard core drug dealers and other similar felons off the street?
I can see and understand this if it involves minors but if they are seeking sex from adults and they themselves are adults...Well, it happens every single day in every bar and in every town across the world and it will still happen in Westerville.
Roger that
itszbob

Columbus, OH

#15 Feb 11, 2010
sanlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I know thats right. SH!T
Waste of Time

Springfield, OH

#16 Feb 11, 2010
For every 2 or 3 of these women that the cops manage to catch, how many more do you think there are who know how to be safe and discreet, that never get caught, and no one knows anything about? The answer: lots! Sure, the boys in blue might successfully ruin the lives of a few people who weren't harming anyone, but otherwise they're wasting their time and fighting a losing battle.
Messed up police

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 12, 2010
It's funny to me how westerville will put a face on t.v and not give the whole story to what happen fully they are dirty cop's not all them girl's was there for solicting I kno that for a fact but no you guy's made it seem that way and really messed up someone's life b/c you did not give the full story on her so next time you plan to ruin someone's life with there loved one's ruin your own live's in the end GOD will judge you it's not okay to just make your self look like you did your job when really you didnt...
The Truth

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2010
Wow so Westerville is the picture perfect suburb are you serious I have said this before and I well repeat it again if you want any kind of drugs, prostitution or if you want your car or house broken into just go to Westerville, Dublin, Gahanna , Pickerington , New Albany or canal Winchester are your worst crime areas .

Please do not get on this site and say that Westerville is the picture perfect suburb when you have a prostitution ring that is still on going . Wake up people do the research Westerville is one of the worst crime areas in this city !!!!
ghostrider

Dublin, OH

#19 Feb 12, 2010
isn't prostitution when you pay the girl to LEAVE?
meee

Germany

#20 Feb 12, 2010
hummmm money for sex hummm keep your pimp hand strong boys.why is this wrong but men end up paying for it one way or and other .put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in the Girls Bathroom 2 hr Close The Divide 385
Democraps....the party of rape 3 hr Reality Knocking 10
Donald Trump Big Liar 4 hr UTrashy 2
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 5 hr SOCONFUSED 236
News City manager fired in parking bureau timecard p... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Ikea starts work on Polaris-area store, due to ... 6 hr UTrashy 5
Federal lands in America 7 hr UTrashy 158
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westerville Mortgages