City, ODOT work to keep traffic moving

City, ODOT work to keep traffic moving

There are 1 comment on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Aug 3, 2011, titled City, ODOT work to keep traffic moving. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

Congestion on state Route 3 worsens as motorists prepare to turn onto the entrance ramp to I-270 west.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

Mike fm Taxerville

Dublin, OH

#1 Aug 4, 2011
"Ideally, we don't like to have people go from one construction zone to another," Burton said. "We all have the same construction season, which is April to November.É We all have to work in the same couple of months, and we're all eager to get our projects done, but that is a challenge."

It was PLANNED to do it at the same time for at least a year so each other (city and ODOT) wont destroy what the other have already done.(i agree)

Now its not ideally what they want. WOW

It was nice to see a Westerville Police officer directing traffic yesterday at Heatherdown and OH-3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 4 min ARRAR 6
Funny fn picture 5 min spearchucker 1
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 22 min They cannot kill ... 78
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr over 20 years 1,315
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 86
News Air Quality Alert Issued For June 25 in Central... 6 hr d pants 3
Puffy's Roofing Nail Emporium 6 hr d pants 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westerville Mortgages