Ohio Statehouse catches on as venue f...

Ohio Statehouse catches on as venue for weddings

There are 2 comments on the Newark Advocate story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Ohio Statehouse catches on as venue for weddings. In it, Newark Advocate reports that:

Newlyweds Doug and Jen Blosser make a grand entrance June 9 into their wedding reception at the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newark Advocate.

hey now

Powell, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Troubling if the progressives start booking same sex, non-wedding ceramonies there because their guests will assume it is an obama occu-vermin invasion and they will defecate all over the place and engage in public acts of sexual deviancies in the parking garage.
hey now

Powell, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Spookneverdies wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually park in the underground garage for red white and boom. The bums already use the corners as a toilet/ wh^ore house.
Like I said, that garage is obama2012 campaign headquarters...emphasis on "head" and that money-grubbing CSer obama who does it for quarters...if Larry Sinclair springs for the limo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conservative group to boost GOP with Ohio turno... 4 min Duke for Mayor 9
Give Reason(s) not Voting for Clinton-limit 5 s... 6 min Duke for Mayor 9
Soros Voting Machines-Rigged Election 13 min They cannot kill ... 26
Economy improves 18 min They cannot kill ... 4
News Trooper accused of misusing police database for... 23 min They cannot kill ... 4
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Vanessa 2,892
As Donald Trump faces a loss, even his favorite... 2 hr Seriouslady 10

Westerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westerville Mortgages