Twin Brothers Prepare For Deployment ...

Twin Brothers Prepare For Deployment To Afghanistan | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 29 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Aug 7, 2011, titled Twin Brothers Prepare For Deployment To Afghanistan | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Two twin brothers, both members of the Ohio National Guard, have been called to serve their country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bsj123

Hilliard, OH

#24 Aug 7, 2011
thanks
Lucy

Wheelersburg, OH

#25 Aug 7, 2011
God bless these men and everyone else over there
Psycho D

Columbus, OH

#26 Aug 7, 2011
No more wars! These wars are bankrupting the country & stealing countless innocent lives away!
sidekick

Bowling Green, OH

#28 Aug 7, 2011
When you guys get there, ask why.
30 Year Retiree

United States

#30 Aug 7, 2011
You sir are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the Marine Corps reserves. I made about 150$ a month. You call that sucking up and getting paid? You are a dou che bag and a bit.ch. You need slapped like the turd you are. I wish these brave men the best. They don't need your sympathy. Semper fi.
Thank you for your service, but I was on active duty and retired in 2004. At the time I made $10,600 a month as an 0-5.

$150 a month in drill pay dates you back to the late 1970's or early 1980's. Things and times have changed. I'm sure back then $150 a month would have been a considerable amount for one weekend.
respectfully

Columbus, OH

#31 Aug 8, 2011
30 Year Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your service, but I was on active duty and retired in 2004. At the time I made $10,600 a month as an 0-5.
$150 a month in drill pay dates you back to the late 1970's or early 1980's. Things and times have changed. I'm sure back then $150 a month would have been a considerable amount for one weekend.
Sir first off thank you for your service, I was in the Marine Reserves as well from 01 to 07. As a Sgt On a typical 2 day drill the pay was just over 150$. If you want to check yourself you can google a online drill pay calculator. There is one on military.com . This means that these two fine gentlemen make less than 200$ on a drill weekend which in my mind is hardly sucking up and getting paid. Also, no disrespect sir but why did you make a point to say you were on active duty and state how much you made? Were you doubting that the man who posted was unaware of how much money he made while a reservist. I can assure you that these numbers are accurate to todays standards. Again no disrespect and thanks for your brave service.
respectfully

Columbus, OH

#32 Aug 8, 2011
*aware
Montrose

Delaware, OH

#33 Aug 8, 2011
osuclassifiedsdotcom wrote:
Wow. 31 Soldiers died yesterday there. Sure it's time daddy?
Your the belly crawling coward. Not our young soldiers.
Retired Deputy

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Aug 8, 2011
Please thank these two young men for their service and let your paryers follow them into the unknown. Think about this as you enjoy the freedoms our military protects everyday be in it time of war or in the brief times of peace this country has seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... 4 min Linda 9
Ungrateful refugees in PA 10 min Linda 3
william brown- hilliard commons board- casto gr... 18 min HAHAHAHAHA 3
33% women would swap IQ for larger breasts (Mar '12) 20 min Linda 25
News Task force suggests ways to keep COTA's Cbus ru... 38 min 404 not found 6
Should the GOP cut its loses? 46 min 404 not found 898
Is Drumpf Campaign Chief A Voter Fraud Felon? 1 hr Mimzy 3

Westerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance