Pale Rider

AOL

#2549 Jan 18, 2013
Pale Rider

AOL

#2550 Jan 18, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trolling little fella. I would love to see you say this to a veteran. They'd probably backhand you before you got the first 2 sentences out.
I know you hate that citizens have guns. Sorry it's not going to change. If you want that type of society then move to Asia. I know of a few countries where even owning a bullet is a life sentence in prison because it implies the ownership of a gun. You'd love Singapore.
I would love to see you walk out of that shack you live in, and hand over every gun you own, then a fine for each weapon. You need guns, like I need an old Tommy Gun. Sell those guns while they have value. It is going to happen. Get some money while you can, FOOL.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2551 Jan 18, 2013
Good is Life wrote:
:)
Lo que el mundo necesita es el amor.:)
Pale Rider

AOL

#2552 Jan 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Not real big on the Constitution, are you?
Hugo Victor Thompson III ist ein verdammt keine gute Lügner

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2553 Jan 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Lo que el mundo necesita es el amor.:)
ˇvete al carajo!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2554 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>And how do you know her offices weren't outside of the Paris metro area? It was 57°F in Biarritz today.
Can you believe this sad old drone actually PM'd me to tell me about the weather and holiday in Europe? Signed it "Jen"

Does she think I cannot reach people I've worked with all this time at home or on their cells...and them me?

It's breeding season, George. Foals are dropping (being born), mares are waxing and the breeding sheds opened on 1/15, weather or no weather, holiday or no holiday. And this same thing is going for me on all over the northern hemisphere for me, PA, KY, CA, CDN, France, UK and Japan. Thankfully the ones in Chile are just racing. Mares gestate 11 months, so we are kind of excited to know what we've gotten. Whether to insure it, if we can breed back on the foal heat, do we need to lease a 'nurse mare' and sadly, if a foal or mare needs to be 'puy down.' You think my boss is around and going to make these decisons? Uh, he's heli-sking in BC this week. With his British horse trainer. There are no holidays with race horses, or any animal. What does she think, we don't feed, water or vet on Christmas or any other holiday?

Oh, in France, the stables are in is Chantilly. Berkshire and a few other places in in England, but my protege's office is in London.

What is it with this weak nellie that she is so obsessed with my job? Yes, the racing is only a part of it, but I love that part of it. Not to say I don't enjoy the rest.

She's been listening to Kosdick now, saying I am reliving the past. Nope. Came to work for the boss when I was 24 years and two months old and it will be 22 years I've been here on 2/5 (I think).

Have a good weekend. No football till Sunday. We're going somewhere to watch NHL ice hockey tomorrow. Boss owned the ______s when I first came to work for him.

Location hidden

#2555 Jan 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see you walk out of that shack you live in, and hand over every gun you own, then a fine for each weapon. You need guns, like I need an old Tommy Gun. Sell those guns while they have value. It is going to happen. Get some money while you can, FOOL.
Don't think you'll get to see that, A-hole.

Location hidden

#2556 Jan 18, 2013
Roscoe Iee Browne wrote:
<quoted text>
Should never of happened.
I agree. Bankruptcy and restructuring would have been the correct path.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2557 Jan 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
ˇvete al carajo!
You are to dumb to know Spanish. You aren't fooling anyone.

Location hidden

#2558 Jan 18, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Having just popped an email to a friend in Paris, it seems that most everything over there was closed today as well, seeing as they were snowed in by the same front!
I didn't think it was likely that they would go to work and we stay home, the workshy wine sniffers!
Strange, really, that either countries would have had you up early on days that offices are closed.
Jen, what has you so obsessed you would PM me about this?

Thoroughbreds do not care what the weather is or the holiday, as I explained in my reply to your ridiculous PM. I've blocked any further PM's from you, Jen. We are not buddies.

Just so we're clear, my employer has a diverse range of interests and investments. I'm up to date on all of them.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2559 Jan 18, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe this sad old drone actually PM'd me to tell me about the weather and holiday in Europe? Signed it "Jen"
Does she think I cannot reach people I've worked with all this time at home or on their cells...and them me?
It's breeding season, George. Foals are dropping (being born), mares are waxing and the breeding sheds opened on 1/15, weather or no weather, holiday or no holiday. And this same thing is going for me on all over the northern hemisphere for me, PA, KY, CA, CDN, France, UK and Japan. Thankfully the ones in Chile are just racing. Mares gestate 11 months, so we are kind of excited to know what we've gotten. Whether to insure it, if we can breed back on the foal heat, do we need to lease a 'nurse mare' and sadly, if a foal or mare needs to be 'puy down.' You think my boss is around and going to make these decisons? Uh, he's heli-sking in BC this week. With his British horse trainer. There are no holidays with race horses, or any animal. What does she think, we don't feed, water or vet on Christmas or any other holiday?
Oh, in France, the stables are in is Chantilly. Berkshire and a few other places in in England, but my protege's office is in London.
What is it with this weak nellie that she is so obsessed with my job? Yes, the racing is only a part of it, but I love that part of it. Not to say I don't enjoy the rest.
She's been listening to Kosdick now, saying I am reliving the past. Nope. Came to work for the boss when I was 24 years and two months old and it will be 22 years I've been here on 2/5 (I think).
Have a good weekend. No football till Sunday. We're going somewhere to watch NHL ice hockey tomorrow. Boss owned the ______s when I first came to work for him.
Sorry, you're actually claiming to do business in a 1:1 basis in Japan, with folks working stock?

Anta no nihongo wa josu ka? Eigo ga shaberenai inaka de! Muzuikasii kana...

Seriously, like I said in the email, if you're going to create a fantasy life, do the basic research first. If you're going to say you were up early talking to a London office, make sure offices are open that day. If you're going to pretend to do business in an Asian country, picking on that doesn't have the lowest rate of working English language proficiency is going to work the best.

Of course, many apologies if you do actually speak Japanese!
Atashi mo, demo romanji ga amari suki jania. Topix de kana ga dekimasen, ne?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2560 Jan 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think you'll get to see that, A-hole.
Hello Serious, hope you are having a great weekend.
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#2561 Jan 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
First it won't happen. And no I won't incriminate myself and say what I will or will not do so don't even bother with your juvenile petty response.

Second, if the modest 2200 square foot home I live in is a shack then what do you call the 800 square foot homes most folks live in? I bought what I could easily afford and my mortgage is lower than my student loan payments. I also have plenty of extra money for emergencies or to buy more guns or spoil my wife. And also it doesn't matter what I spend any of my income on because I earn it and I pay my fair share in taxes so stuff it little fella.

Third, a Thompson sub machine gun or a tommy gun you refer to is a fully automatic machine gun shooting a .45 acp round and can take a 30 round straight mag or a 75-150 round drum magazine. You used to be able to buy one at the hardware stores in the 20's and 30's. Comparing it to any gun the normal citizen could purchase in this day and age is simply show your ignorance of firearms. Owning a Thompson full auto would require a class 3 license and stamp (which I could afford and easily pass the background test). Now you can get a semi auto version, but it would be no more deadly than your run of the mill .45 acp semi auto pistol. If you want to make your analogy truthful then it would be more akin to owning an MP5 sub machine gun that shoots a 9mm. Which many police agencies and federal departments own and carry. You don't seem to mind that though because you are simply trolling.

Fourth and lastly, I own several antique firearms from the civil war and ww1. They are worth a lot of money and won't ever be illegal to own no matter what silly little ban Obama and his cronies are able to guilt our stupid legislators into passing.

You got nothing little fella. Keep dreaming though troll.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2562 Jan 19, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
First it won't happen. And no I won't incriminate myself and say what I will or will not do so don't even bother with your juvenile petty response.
Second, if the modest 2200 square foot home I live in is a shack then what do you call the 800 square foot homes most folks live in? I bought what I could easily afford and my mortgage is lower than my student loan payments. I also have plenty of extra money for emergencies or to buy more guns or spoil my wife. And also it doesn't matter what I spend any of my income on because I earn it and I pay my fair share in taxes so stuff it little fella.
Third, a Thompson sub machine gun or a tommy gun you refer to is a fully automatic machine gun shooting a .45 acp round and can take a 30 round straight mag or a 75-150 round drum magazine. You used to be able to buy one at the hardware stores in the 20's and 30's. Comparing it to any gun the normal citizen could purchase in this day and age is simply show your ignorance of firearms. Owning a Thompson full auto would require a class 3 license and stamp (which I could afford and easily pass the background test). Now you can get a semi auto version, but it would be no more deadly than your run of the mill .45 acp semi auto pistol. If you want to make your analogy truthful then it would be more akin to owning an MP5 sub machine gun that shoots a 9mm. Which many police agencies and federal departments own and carry. You don't seem to mind that though because you are simply trolling.
Fourth and lastly, I own several antique firearms from the civil war and ww1. They are worth a lot of money and won't ever be illegal to own no matter what silly little ban Obama and his cronies are able to guilt our stupid legislators into passing.
You got nothing little fella. Keep dreaming though troll.
C O M P E N S A T I N G
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2564 Jan 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
You're the one who has an interesting job!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2565 Jan 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe this sad old drone actually PM'd me to tell me about the weather and holiday in Europe? Signed it "XXX"
Good reason for any and all to ignore your requests to register and PM you. Someone trusted you with their first name and the first thing you do is broadcast it. Not a huge breach--yet it certainly reveals your level of trustworthiness.
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#2566 Jan 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
C O M P E N S A T I N G
I R R E L E V A N T

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2567 Jan 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Good reason for any and all to ignore your requests to register and PM you. Someone trusted you with their first name and the first thing you do is broadcast it. Not a huge breach--yet it certainly reveals your level of trustworthiness.
Why? That tramp in England is a snotty, smug, condescending fool who has treated SeriousLady with absolutely no respect. And then she has the nerve to PM? The tramp got what she deserved.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2568 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>Why? That tramp in England is a snotty, smug, condescending fool who has treated SeriousLady with absolutely no respect. And then she has the nerve to PM? The tramp got what she deserved.
And George, you are going to fall back again on name-calling when short on facts and logic.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2569 Jan 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And George, you are going to fall back again on name-calling when short on facts and logic.
It's a fact that the tramp acted as I described. Just go through the posts. Therefore it's logical that SeriousLady responded the way she did.
You find common ground with the English twerp. We get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min PASStyme2retireUR... 31,125
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 29 min They cannot kill ... 1
Hey pale rider 31 min They cannot kill ... 34
Pet and animal reports 33 min They cannot kill ... 37
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,344
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr JBS 2,435
The Michael Brown Case 1 hr They cannot kill ... 65
•••
•••
Westerville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westerville Jobs

•••
•••
•••