George Zimmerman--the ultimate victim?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#246 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did, several posts ago.
woof
Please repeat.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#247 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes George, that is strange isn't it?
I'll bet all you learned in grade school about a guy named Columbus was that he sailed the ocean blue in 1492 as well, huh?
Not one word about the savagery he inflicted upon indigenous people, huh George?
woof
History is full of the victors and the vanquished. Too bad lefties cry for the wrong side every time.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#248 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya oughtta look into suing Colby College.
woof
I had four years of fun and got out with the degree.
No complaints here.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#249 Jan 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of racial perjoratives is likely enough to get you disciplined. But your obvious unstable mental health would certainly put you over the top.
LMAO! Then half of all attorneys would be disciplined.

If they start a pogrom against me, then I start a pogrom against those who tap clients, staff, etc.

Would the dog survive scrutiny?

Fight fire with fire, I always say.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#250 Jan 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What brains on the job, all you do is stand there and wait for the bell to go 'ding', and the fries are done.
By the way, congratulations on your recent $.15 raise. Now you can contribute another $1 a week in taxes for the general welfare!
Poor Johnson...still projecting and oozing envy.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#251 Jan 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And I might add that anonymity is valued in our tradition exactly because of people like you. Leftists have attempted to squelch the opinions of those they don't agree with for much of the past century, resulting in imprisonment and loss of life.
You simply cannot defend what you stand for, so you always have to resort to thuggish actions.
I don't believe you have a clue who I am or what I do, so you really have no basis for such ridiculous tripe.

You may wish to check out 8.4 (g) and (h).

You're skirting the boundaries of one, and well over the line on the other.

If there's someone out there who you've ever pi$$ed off enough with your comments and they figure out who you are, they might make a call to the DC.

You'd be quite fortunate if all you ended up getting is a muzzle.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#252 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did, several posts ago.
woof
REPEAT:
I made some mental connections to Russian revolutionaries and idealists, of whom almost 80% were Jewish. Jews made the Revolution.

-Alla Axelrod
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#253 Jan 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Then half of all attorneys would be disciplined.
If they start a pogrom against me, then I start a pogrom against those who tap clients, staff, etc.
Would the dog survive scrutiny?
Fight fire with fire, I always say.
Bobby, they do discipline people who tap clients. Don't you know that?

I'd survive just fine Bobby. I don't do the things you do.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#254 Jan 2, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>History is full of the victors and the vanquished. Too bad lefties cry for the wrong side every time.
Too bad you can never admit when you are full of it. Its very unbecoming George.

No slave building infrastructure.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#255 Jan 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Please repeat.
Nope.

Figure it out.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#256 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you have a clue who I am or what I do, so you really have no basis for such ridiculous tripe.
You may wish to check out 8.4 (g) and (h).
You're skirting the boundaries of one, and well over the line on the other.
If there's someone out there who you've ever pi$$ed off enough with your comments and they figure out who you are, they might make a call to the DC.
You'd be quite fortunate if all you ended up getting is a muzzle.
woof
What a tough guy.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#257 Jan 2, 2013
8.4 (g)(discriminatory conduct in professional capacity)

I didn't realize I was representing anybody here. My bad.

---

8.4 (h)(conduct adversely reflecting on fitness to practice)

Opinions which can be supported by life experience, statistics and observation? I would like to see someone try.

In fact, I would just shoot back my own claim of discrimination against people like me with my unique, Eastern European, Culturally Christian (strict, not BS Christianity as practiced in this country). Diversity means you have to accept my world view as well.

It could be that the complaining party might have to explain why I am not entitled to my reality based opinions of things.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#258 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Figure it out.
woof
As suspected - can't back it up.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#259 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you can never admit when you are full of it. Its very unbecoming George.
No slave building infrastructure.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
woof
You lefties have the United States confused with 18th Dynasty Egypt.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#260 Jan 2, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What a tough guy.
What are you talking about?

woof
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#261 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
woof
He's talking about how you leftists always resort to thuggery to squelch opposing viewpoints.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#262 Jan 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
woof
You, threatening Bob with sanctions. As if you'd have the balls.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#263 Jan 2, 2013
Food for thought:

WHY, WHATEVER THE RIGHT PEOPLE SAY IT IS, OF COURSE:

What Is Diversity?

http://www.volokh.com/2013/01/02/what-is-dive...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#264 Jan 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those Bush tax cuts that supposedly caused the economic meltdown? 98% of which the lefties just made permanent?
What about that $5 million estate tax exemption rising to $15 million by the end of the decade (effectively double with the proper estate planning techniques).
Nothing is ever permanent. Just means they have no built-in expiration date. The expiration date didn't really seem to be effective anyway--from the howls that we heard the last time they expired.

I am sure that there is plenty in there that I don't like. However, that is what it sometimes takes to pass legislation.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#265 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is ever permanent. Just means they have no built-in expiration date. The expiration date didn't really seem to be effective anyway--from the howls that we heard the last time they expired.
I am sure that there is plenty in there that I don't like. However, that is what it sometimes takes to pass legislation.
The point is this ... Clinton is looking better by the day.

If Barry was even close to being a man of the stature he thinks he is, he would be the driving force and do what Canada did to get its entitlements on a sound footing.

But he has proven time and time again that he has the stuff of the C-student that he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 19
MURICA: illicit drugs and illegal fireworks 2 hr yeehaw 1
I <3 The BBC 3 hr racist observations 5
News Officers shoot armed suspect 3 hr racist observations 2
News City of Columbus issues nitrate warning for tap... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 5 hr Beentheredonethat 162
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 6 hr Buba 26

Westerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westerville Mortgages