The George Zimmerman Case!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6600 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'd say yours is as evidenced by your inability to counter my arguments.
Those aren't arguments. They are the crazed claims of a madman.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6601 Jul 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one.
I know you are but what am I? Christ.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6602 Jul 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...you're showing just how weak you are.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6603 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. What better way to motivate the white middle and upper middle class to embrace gun control than a massacre of the children of stereotypical yuppies in an idyllic Stepford-esque town straight out of a Hollywood screenplay treatment? And ten days before Christmas, no less. That whole scenario is right out of a Die Hard movie.
Fairly incompetent, if it was a conspiracy, little was accomplished other than wrecking the careers of three D governors.

Ivy League-ISIS

#6604 Jul 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And RU's are not???

Ivy League-ISIS

#6605 Jul 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
By their words ye shall know them.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6607 Jul 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairly incompetent, if it was a conspiracy, little was accomplished other than wrecking the careers of three D governors.
Incompetence is a hallmark of big government. Much was accomplished with the draconian new laws in NY and CT. Cuomo and Malloy will be rewarded by their party masters.
Lucifer

Cleveland, OH

#6608 Jul 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are definitely not Christ.
My guys tremble at his presence.
They laugh at yours.

Ivy League-ISIS

#6609 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Incompetence is a hallmark of big government. Much was accomplished with the draconian new laws in NY and CT. Cuomo and Malloy will be rewarded by their party masters.
Polling in CO indicates that even Tancredo would beat the incumbent D, and the two Senators recalled are gone.

If Tancredo isn't the nominee, the Ds lose the Senator as well.

Malloy is in the gutter polling wise, and the Rs won a special election over the gun issue, where they had not held a seat in 53 years.

In NY, Cuomo wasn't rewarded, but the 12 Senate Rs that went with Bloomberg were. They are the real problem.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6610 Jul 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely refuse to suspend disbelief that the Gerstle incident was not staged. Even IF the accident happened organically, the appearance of Zimmerman at the accident was no accident.
The truth will out.
LOL...this from a stupid booner who can't even get a picture to post.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6611 Jul 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Polling in CO indicates that even Tancredo would beat the incumbent D, and the two Senators recalled are gone.
If Tancredo isn't the nominee, the Ds lose the Senator as well.
Malloy is in the gutter polling wise, and the Rs won a special election over the gun issue, where they had not held a seat in 53 years.
In NY, Cuomo wasn't rewarded, but the 12 Senate Rs that went with Bloomberg were. They are the real problem.
Watch for them to be handed plum federal spots...Cuomo for SCOTUS, perhaps? Ginsburg can't last much longer. Malloy at HUD?

Ivy League-ISIS

#6612 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Watch for them to be handed plum federal spots...Cuomo for SCOTUS, perhaps? Ginsburg can't last much longer. Malloy at HUD?
If Fatboy somehow becomes President in 2016, I expect Malloy to be prosecuted for election fraud as red meat for the base.

It's open and shut that fraud was rampant in Bridgeport.

Cuomo will be narrowly re-elected, and then go into TV like his brother.

If a vacancy opens at HUD, I expect Patrick to get it, not Malloy.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6613 Jul 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If Fatboy somehow becomes President in 2016, I expect Malloy to be prosecuted for election fraud as red meat for the base.
It's open and shut that fraud was rampant in Bridgeport.
Cuomo will be narrowly re-elected, and then go into TV like his brother.
If a vacancy opens at HUD, I expect Patrick to get it, not Malloy.
Fatboy will never be POTUS. Sandy killed him with the base. The media would do the rest right after his nomination.
If Holder goes under the bus, Patrick ends up as AG.

Ivy League-ISIS

#6614 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Fatboy will never be POTUS. Sandy killed him with the base. The media would do the rest right after his nomination.
If Holder goes under the bus, Patrick ends up as AG.
I've seen two pro-fatboy pieces at Briebart in the last week.

Conservatism Inc needs to rehabilitate him.

I think Holder will resign after Nov 2014, and blame GOP racism for it.

I don't think Patrick wants to leave early. But the Super Weld that wins in 2014 will be another thorn in our side. Odds on are that the GOP could have 4/6 of the New England governors after 2014. They had 5/6 under part of Bush's tenure. A sweep is remote, but possible.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6615 Jul 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen two pro-fatboy pieces at Briebart in the last week.
Conservatism Inc needs to rehabilitate him.
I think Holder will resign after Nov 2014, and blame GOP racism for it.
I don't think Patrick wants to leave early. But the Super Weld that wins in 2014 will be another thorn in our side. Odds on are that the GOP could have 4/6 of the New England governors after 2014. They had 5/6 under part of Bush's tenure. A sweep is remote, but possible.
Fatboy is beyond redemption. He'll fare as poorly as Mitt.
Patrick will jump at AG if he's told that he has no chance at the VP spot on the 2016 ticket.

Ivy League-ISIS

#6616 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Fatboy is beyond redemption. He'll fare as poorly as Mitt.
Patrick will jump at AG if he's told that he has no chance at the VP spot on the 2016 ticket.
The Ds want the San Antonio Mayor on the ticket with Hillary, so they can racialize the election. Patrick is yesterdays news. He could end up on the supreme court some time in the future, but I think Goodwin Liu of CA will be their next pick, for ethnic and age reasons.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#6618 Jul 25, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>High risk with no work restrictions? For being so "accomplished", you composite an inane post. U understand what I b saying?
Perhaps lack of education equates to high risk these days.

Ivy League-ISIS

#6619 Jul 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Chris Christie is a real Republican.
So let me get this straight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ross_%28pol...

Is this a "real Democrat"???

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#6620 Jul 25, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Zimmerman was guilty as Hell. Everyone, I mean everyone but the jury knew it! Even Diamond Eugene knew that, isn't that correct?
"Pale Rider"
you are a lying sonofabitch. Zimmerman was judged not guilty. You are the one who got it wrong.
Peace
KMA
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6621 Jul 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
And RU's are not???
I said before, I don't do conspiracy theories. But let's be perfectly clear. Suggesting that a cop who is a friend of Zimmerman's clued him into the wreck so that he could "happen by" and look like a hero is child's play compared to Georgie's crazy belief that the federal government slaughtered school children in order to pass gun control legislation. Let's also note that Georgie, who believes the government slaughtered children, called RUK a fool for thinking that Zimmerman might have been tipped. That's industrial strength crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 11 min Honesty 232
Excuse Me, The Rubes Will Turn This Boat 15 min hog is a hog is a... 4
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 41 min They cannot kill ... 12
TRUMP is the person of the YEAR!!!!!!!! 1 hr hog envy 18
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 59
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 4 hr notlocal-Seriousl... 16
Myranda Parrott Nov '16 Xoxogossipgirl 1

Westerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westerville Mortgages