You know you are from Columbus, Ohio if

You know you are from Columbus, Ohio if

There are 177 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 14, 2011, titled You know you are from Columbus, Ohio if. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

If you are on facebook and have not yet added your name to You Know You Are From Columbus If, then you are missing a real treat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Fact

Lancaster, OH

#167 Aug 21, 2011
Pariah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dint like me going off topic, don't respond to what I say.
You're a stuck duck in a dry pond.
Pariah

United States

#168 Aug 21, 2011
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>You're a stuck duck in a dry pond.
Oh George. You're so silly. What a little coward you are.
Fact

Lancaster, OH

#169 Aug 21, 2011
Pariah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh George. You're so silly. What a little coward you are.
If brains were grease, you couldn't slick the head of a pin.
George Jefferson

Millbury, OH

#170 Aug 21, 2011
Pariah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh George. You're so silly. What a little coward you are.
That's not me. Believe it or not, there are others out there who aren't fans of yours.
Jim

Delaware, OH

#171 Aug 22, 2011
Another good idea for Pariah would be to drink a fifth of liquor and wonder off into the neighborhood and accidentally fall into the pool down the road and not be able to swim back out.
Mayor Mike Coleman

Delaware, OH

#172 Aug 22, 2011
Karen wrote:
If your mayor's wife can get paid by the state for not working and spend her time drinking in bars!!
Your all Jealous of my wife being able to do that! Leave her out of this. I claim her on my Tax-Free Taxes.
You Know If

Lancaster, OH

#173 Aug 22, 2011
You're embarrassed to admit it.
Antagonist

Newark, OH

#174 Aug 22, 2011
....if you have to go to Zanesville to find people more miserable than you are.
Jim

Delaware, OH

#175 Aug 22, 2011
People are not jealous of the mayors wife doing that at all. The single folks were wondering and impressed with her skill in leaving each bar with a differant man each time she would stop for a drink.
Yeah You

Delaware, OH

#176 Aug 22, 2011
Jim wrote:
People are not jealous of the mayors wife doing that at all. The single folks were wondering and impressed with her skill in leaving each bar with a differant man each time she would stop for a drink.
Jimmy my boy, you/we know they all call eachother "brother", so she leaves each bar with a differant "brother"! LOL
Jim

Delaware, OH

#177 Aug 22, 2011
She probably just left with her second cousin. Hope he be a brother, or at least that complexion.

“Church of Latter Day Heathens”

Since: Feb 09

Austin, Tx

#179 Sep 21, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you've never been to Central Ohio in the past 10 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaris_Fashion_...
That is true, but as I stated in my post Polaris is not the north pole. It is a place out in space, which by the way is located by stellar cooridinate (right accention, and declination) to be above the North Pole on the EARTH. Sorry, the north pole is a point on the EARTH. It is the place where at this time the earth rotates on its axis. Polaris is a star that is pretty much directly overhead from the north pole, however it is not the north pole. It simply, for the time being, a point above the north pole with a small amout of fudging) is directly above the "point" where the northpole on the EARTH is located.

I imagine if airplanes that had auto pilot installed and were headed north at the very top of earth they would suddenly head for the star Polaris? It is truly humorus
George Jefferson

Millbury, OH

#180 Sep 21, 2011
T Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true, but as I stated in my post Polaris is not the north pole. It is a place out in space, which by the way is located by stellar cooridinate (right accention, and declination) to be above the North Pole on the EARTH. Sorry, the north pole is a point on the EARTH. It is the place where at this time the earth rotates on its axis. Polaris is a star that is pretty much directly overhead from the north pole, however it is not the north pole. It simply, for the time being, a point above the north pole with a small amout of fudging) is directly above the "point" where the northpole on the EARTH is located.
I imagine if airplanes that had auto pilot installed and were headed north at the very top of earth they would suddenly head for the star Polaris? It is truly humorus
Got news for you...The World Trade Center was never the center of planetary trade, Disney World and Sea World are not planets, the Ford Taurus isn't a bull, the Washington Redskins aren't Indians and North Pole, Alaska is hundreds of miles from the northernmost point on the planet.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#181 Sep 21, 2011
Tea Farty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I wouldn't call you a racist. A big chicken, maybe, but not racist.
Chicken for for having common sense about personal safety? Thats the dumbest chit I've ever heard.
Modern Man

Columbus, OH

#182 Sep 21, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Got news for you...The World Trade Center was never the center of planetary trade, Disney World and Sea World are not planets, the Ford Taurus isn't a bull, the Washington Redskins aren't Indians and North Pole, Alaska is hundreds of miles from the northernmost point on the planet.
Excellent points towards the numbnuts. I might add one: The World Series, isn't.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#183 Sep 21, 2011
Modern Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent points towards the numbnuts. I might add one: The World Series, isn't.
Don't forget common sense. It isn't very common.

“"Thinking"”

Since: Sep 11

OZ

#184 Sep 21, 2011
You get shot at on Elaine road. It happened to this home-town boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 2 min Reality Speaks 196
Syracuse University Whitey Racists Gone Wild 5 min Pope Che Reagan C... 23
Racist white van mows pedestrians down in Toronto 17 min Male 14
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 31 min 404 not found 114
The Comey Interview 32 min Never Trump 188
Trump Doctor Drunk 59 min Reality Speaks 11
Trump's VA nominee allegedly banged on the hote... 1 hr Capt Pepe 1

Westerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Westerville Mortgages