Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#224 Jan 31, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you have to admit. LaPierre is peddling hysteria, and far more men than women seem to be buying.
Why is that?
Far more men are buying LEGALLY....we gals prefer to go remain unregistered.:-) Particularly when out names and addresses may be published online and in print.

Location hidden

#225 Jan 31, 2013
Excuse me 'OUR' names

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#226 Jan 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with defending Article VI, or not?
woof
keep the 10th amendment in mind. It reads:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

Also, keep in mind the process of making amendments.( Amendments take effect only when three fourths of the states say they take effect.) The federal government does not decide or veto the making of amendments. So while the constitution is the supreme law of the land, its authority extends to the rights it grants to itself, and which it prohibits the states from assuming. The founders were very, very wise.

Location hidden

#227 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>They certainly were. GoKeefe is spot on. What Romney said was that 47% of the voters were already decided and it was a waste of resources to appeal to them. That's the truth.
BTW, GoKeefe is a lady, one who will rip you to shreds should you deserve it.
That is exactly was what Romney was explaining to the table of potential supporters. That there was 47% of voters who pay no tax and their votes he was not counting on, rather enough of the other 53%'s vote to win the election. And he came damn close. In my belief, closer than we actually know.

Location hidden

#228 Jan 31, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Explain.
To me too, Dave. What unarmed kids shot by CCW's? Perhaps in the Martin case, but typically people with a CC license never draw their weapons.

I had one years ago. Drew my weapon once, turned around and held it on a guy following me. It stopped the him in his tracks, he started shaking and he RAN from me. Never even had to think of firing. Went in the house and called 911. Saved my butt.

What's the % of injuries/deaths from weapons that are unregistered as opposed to those that are registered or licensed CCW?

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#229 Jan 31, 2013
ok duke you got me.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#230 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but he's as independent as Kosmik is libertarian.
It always amazes me that people don't like party affiliations, and blame DC as too partisan.
We don't have three line whips here.
Just like George.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#231 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>He had it stolen. That's been proven, but will never be reported.
Well, you better get right on that Geraldo.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#232 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>He had it stolen. That's been proven, but will never be reported.
Yeah it's been proven. If only that pesky mainstream media would suspend reality and alter the laws of mathematics every would could see.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#233 Jan 31, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it's been proven. If only that pesky mainstream media would suspend reality and alter the laws of mathematics every would could see.
The laws of mathematics will never explain ZERO Romney votes in hundreds of precincts.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#234 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>The laws of mathematics will never explain ZERO Romney votes in hundreds of precincts.
Anti-white racism, does
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#235 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>The laws of mathematics will never explain ZERO Romney votes in hundreds of precincts.
Actually, they do.

Its pretty darned comical really, to hear you and yours berate those of a particular race as being a scourge upon society in one breath, and in the very next express conspiratorial angst over the lack of political support for the 47%er in that same community.

To top it off, when Colin Powell tells it exactly like it is, you turn your head and cough.

Oh well. We get to watch it all again in four years.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#236 Feb 1, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly was what Romney was explaining to the table of potential supporters. That there was 47% of voters who pay no tax and their votes he was not counting on, rather enough of the other 53%'s vote to win the election. And he came damn close. In my belief, closer than we actually know.
Well unfortunately for Mittens he forgot before he spoke that included in that group were lots of people who already paid their dues with blood, sweat, and taxes.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#237 Feb 1, 2013
That's what happens when the GOP gerrymanders districts. A precinct 500 working poor minorities isn't hard to imagine. Hell, isn't that what you want? All the dirty people living together away from your little Peyton Place?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#238 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-white racism, does
Why does it always have to be about race with you?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#239 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when the GOP gerrymanders districts. A precinct 500 working poor minorities isn't hard to imagine. Hell, isn't that what you want? All the dirty people living together away from your little Peyton Place?
Its not the people. Its the pastels that really pisss him off.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#240 Feb 1, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Explain.
George Zimmerman and Michael Dunn were both apparently licensed for CCW.

Both currently face murder charges for killing unarmed minors.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#241 Feb 1, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh. I think Glitter must carry a teeny-tiny, ladylike little handgun in her purse.
A few rhinestones decorating it, perhaps?
Rhinestone? HeLL to the no...diamonds.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#242 Feb 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, the entire U.S. system is rigged in favor of the white man.
And that's why Barack Hussein Obama is a two-term President of the United States of America.
/s
Indeed the entire U.S. system was, and in many areas, is rigged in favor of white men in particular, and white people in general. Obama's election was not won by whites like you, which are becoming a more marginalized group of conservatives.

Proof that this system was rigged/designed for the dominance of wealthy White land owners, is found right in the constitution's preamble:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

"We" did not include Africans in chains or native Indians nor women.
"Establish justice, secure liberty to OURSELVES AND POSTERITY meant whites and "their children".

And for 200 years there was slavery and genocide against non-European melanin pigmented people. And there after the amendments outlawing slavery in chains, the Jim Crow statutes of the south, still denied non-whites human rights based on God's creation of all men equal from one. The simplistic answer of Obama being the POTUS didn't negate the fact that mistreatment based on ones skin color is still practiced in the U.S.

America has a big problem to deal with as a nation and the blame is on those of the past and present who thought it was a good ideal to bring millions of people from a foreign land and culture, force them to work for free hundreds of years, fight a civil war over said slavery, then everything will all work out fine if those ex-slaves would just think and behave like us. Never stopping to examine the deep psychological damage that was done over hundreds of years, and thinking it would all "fix itself" in just fifty years!
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

#243 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed the entire U.S. system was, and in many areas, is rigged in favor of white men in particular, and white people in general. Obama's election was not won by whites like you, which are becoming a more marginalized group of conservatives.
Proof that this system was rigged/designed for the dominance of wealthy White land owners, is found right in the constitution's preamble:
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
"We" did not include Africans in chains or native Indians nor women.
"Establish justice, secure liberty to OURSELVES AND POSTERITY meant whites and "their children".
And for 200 years there was slavery and genocide against non-European melanin pigmented people. And there after the amendments outlawing slavery in chains, the Jim Crow statutes of the south, still denied non-whites human rights based on God's creation of all men equal from one. The simplistic answer of Obama being the POTUS didn't negate the fact that mistreatment based on ones skin color is still practiced in the U.S.
America has a big problem to deal with as a nation and the blame is on those of the past and present who thought it was a good ideal to bring millions of people from a foreign land and culture, force them to work for free hundreds of years, fight a civil war over said slavery, then everything will all work out fine if those ex-slaves would just think and behave like us. Never stopping to examine the deep psychological damage that was done over hundreds of years, and thinking it would all "fix itself" in just fifty years!
That is all 1960's racial gibberish. If any of that were pure, Black Africans would not be flooding into "racist" White America.
Black Africans are starting business on Morse Road like mad and are employing American Blacks who are stuck in the past, like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min woo-boy 30,948
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 7 min Free Pizza 4 U 50
Hey pale rider 15 min They cannot kill ... 17
What's your opinion on school dress codes? 34 min They cannot kill ... 2
Here's a Nice White Guy 3 hr Black Rhino 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Dick for Mayor 3,311
To many kids dieing 8 hr Dedo 9
•••
•••

Westerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Westerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••