First Prev
of 6
Next Last
none ya

Remsen, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2011
was in boonvile today and just wanted to say what a nice job they did on parking lot.
Michelle

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2011
It does look very nice!!
happy

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2011
I like the pink lines!
eat healthy

Boston, MA

#4 Jun 9, 2011
There's a gay bar in Albany that looks just like that
motherof 3

AOL

#5 Jun 10, 2011
i dont know but its getting annoying how long are they going to keep the ribbon off to block the dollar general customers. again grow up.you just make people mad and lose more business
Not

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2011
motherof 3 wrote:
i dont know but its getting annoying how long are they going to keep the ribbon off to block the dollar general customers. again grow up.you just make people mad and lose more business
The parking lot area that is marked off belongs to Freddy's.
tughill95

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 10, 2011
The owners of Freddy's are disrespectful to the community and other bussiness in Boonville. They have no problem with throwing the patrons of Dollar General off the parking lot. But yet on the other hand have NO PROBLEM using the parking area that BELONGS to the MASONS on the back side of their bussiness. They have NEVER asked permission, offererd to plow or make a donation to the MASONIC lodge.
Long

Keeseville, NY

#8 Jun 11, 2011
tughill95 wrote:
The owners of Freddy's are disrespectful to the community and other bussiness in Boonville. They have no problem with throwing the patrons of Dollar General off the parking lot. But yet on the other hand have NO PROBLEM using the parking area that BELONGS to the MASONS on the back side of their bussiness. They have NEVER asked permission, offererd to plow or make a donation to the MASONIC lodge.
They need to stop using the Masonic Lodge. That makes them jerks.
finders

AOL

#9 Jun 11, 2011
Just share the parking lots, seriously there is enough room for freddys, dollar general and masonic.It helps the businesses its good for the parents and there probably wouldnt be anything bad written about any of them on here ,if they just got along.Share they taught us that in first grade!!
whatever

Watertown, NY

#10 Jun 11, 2011
i like how the moron that owns freddys parked in dollar general parking lot and walked to freddys, and proceded to leave her car there for a couple hours! i would have had her car towed. go park in municipal parking and walk,after all she is the one who threw such a fit...how about when they have their little dance or whatever on sundays?...then its ok for her customers to park all over everyone elses propery...
Walker Way

Rouses Point, NY

#11 Jun 11, 2011
I saw their parking lot blocks yesterday. They suck. I am done with them! Period!
Secomd Degree

United States

#12 Jun 11, 2011
I LOVE THE PINK SPACE LINES!!! I LOVE FREDDY'S AND DG.
jennifer

AOL

#13 Jun 12, 2011
we use to go there all the time, now we refuse after seeing the nicest old person hit the rocks trying to get out this winter.it broke my heart to see boonville residents beings so childish.i didnt seethem come out to help the old lady who has been a long time boonville resident either. just ashamed!
Sticks N Stones

United States

#14 Jun 12, 2011
jennifer wrote:
we use to go there all the time, now we refuse after seeing the nicest old person hit the rocks trying to get out this winter.it broke my heart to see boonville residents beings so childish.i didnt seethem come out to help the old lady who has been a long time boonville resident either. just ashamed!
On come on, do you want them to run a hospital as well. Granted, it would be nice and polie, and kind and thoughful and caring if someone came out but they might ot have seen what you saw. They were probably helping the inside customers. Now that the parking lot has been so nicely paved it probably wont happen again. BTW did you help this old lady? I wouldn't have cared if it was the meanest old person - it was a person and I would have offered help.
Trapper John

Rouses Point, NY

#15 Jun 12, 2011
Sticks N Stones wrote:
<quoted text>On come on, do you want them to run a hospital as well. Granted, it would be nice and polie, and kind and thoughful and caring if someone came out but they might ot have seen what you saw. They were probably helping the inside customers. Now that the parking lot has been so nicely paved it probably wont happen again. BTW did you help this old lady? I wouldn't have cared if it was the meanest old person - it was a person and I would have offered help.
Cold, so cold.
Rocks

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2011
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
The parking lot area that is marked off belongs to Freddy's.
The newly paved part looks very nice, but when the rocks get put back over to freddys side arent the pink lines for parking going to get covered?
pinky

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2011
Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>The newly paved part looks very nice, but when the rocks get put back over to freddys side arent the pink lines for parking going to get covered?
They are on the line she doesn't need to move them.They can stay right where they are.
Yes

Houston, TX

#19 Jun 12, 2011
pinky wrote:
<quoted text>They are on the line she doesn't need to move them.They can stay right where they are.
They are foolish. How much business have they lost because of their bad decisions regarding parking. Without customers they will close down. They are acting poorly and disgusting. If they close it is no ones fault but their own. They may win the battle but in the long run they will lose the war and become another empty restaurant storefront. BTW, their main financer has passed on is gone. Too bad they are still so arrogant. Add me to the list of non-customers.
key

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2011
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
They are foolish. How much business have they lost because of their bad decisions regarding parking. Without customers they will close down. They are acting poorly and disgusting. If they close it is no ones fault but their own. They may win the battle but in the long run they will lose the war and become another empty restaurant storefront. BTW, their main financer has passed on is gone. Too bad they are still so arrogant. Add me to the list of non-customers.
Well if all goes well she'll probably have the hole parking lot soon. but until then she needs to move her stones on her own property, personaly i would have had them towed away by now.
Sorry

Keeseville, NY

#21 Jun 13, 2011
Who is the idiot that brought this topic back up again? It never should have happened. We need all the businesses we can get in town. Topix is unfair and nothing more than a few, very few, opinions. Just ignor it. No one cares if there are rocks in the parking lot as long as the food is good. FYI - I am hearing wonderful things about the new icecream flavors. I heard they rock! Support our local business and leave their names off this crappy site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undercover 21 min JD 1
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 32 min trouble 120
michelle miner post 46 min Truth 4
Who is the scum that would rob a dead man? 59 min lol 4
lowes girl 1 hr tire watcher 7
baby jane mafia 1 hr mizz nosey 5
mexico st 1 hr mizz nosey 1
Westernville Dating
Find my Match

Westernville Jobs