Golden Hole

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I am 16 and I just had sex with my Brothers friend he's 20. I have liked him for years and finally had the chance at a party. No though he won't give me the time of day he ignores my calls and won't talk to me. I am seriously thinking of getting him arrested. I mean the law says I am to young right? So even if I liked him and came on to him i am to young to know what i am doing and i was raped. right? If it's true and he wants to ignore me that will be the biggest mistake of his life! I see Sex Offenders on here for doing the same thing, I will destroy his life if he wants to play that game. I will put his face on the internet and let people see what a danger he is to society! He will have post cards sent to his neighbors and never be allowed near a park or school. He wants to play games I can play games and the law says I am right!!
hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

We reap what we sow. He will get what's coming to him but, you're at fault as well. Maybe not in the eyes of man but, in the eyes of the Lord. Call it what you must but, karma is unbias and doesn't follow the law of man. You are both wrong...
GOOD ADVICE

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

check for cream runoff
unreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Your 16 and knowingly did this and now you will maliciously ruin his life? Shame on you and your parents who have raised you to be this person at 16.
Dont Judge Everyone!!

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Sorry honey but you can't do anything now because you just admitted that it was consensual. That means that you were willing and the legal age in New York State is 16 so your too late. Wow. You are the one that wanted it to happen. Just grow up and find someone else to be with.
Dont Judge Everyone!!

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh and If you try to turn him in for rape then you will be arrested to for false statement cause you will be lieing and you just told everyone that on here.
My Son

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

The age of concent is 17 in new york!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_...

At 16 you at not legally able to give consent to share your body with anyone. He is a Child Rapist!! Put him in jail hunny, that's what laws are for! You where underage and he knew you and knew that so send him to jail and Make him a Sex Offender so people can watch him! he raped a child and needs to be punished!
Judge Everyone

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Call the COPS & tell them this 20 year old Raped You!
My Son

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

If you want to have sex with young girl move, Spain age is 13, Italy 14 Mexico 12. Not here!!
the cleaner

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

If I was that twenty year old kid I would donkey your *ss you little ho bag smass ppl
fan

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

omg you are talking abt ruining somebodys life!!!..too young for a 20 yr old yes..he was totally wrong to mess arnd with a 16 yr old..but jesus girl..u are too young to be that vindictive!!!! u would ruin somebodys life bc they don't call you??? its not going to make ufeel better in the long wrong..rape is rape..you consented..makes it hard for women who legitimately ARE raped..when there is somebody like u crying wolf because your ego is bruised..not excusing him bc a 20 yr old shldnt even give a 16 yr old time of day..he is obviously scum..but he is young as well and we do stupid things when we are young..you are no better if u do this to him..and he is only four years older..is it really taking advantage?..u sound like u wanted it..if he was calling u and taking u to dinner and movies..wld be okay right??? smarten up younglady...I have a yng adult child not quite twenty yet..but close..and u scare the shit out of me!!..u are too young to be dealing wth this nonsense..keep your legs closed and open a book..u shld be thinking abt college..and your future..not getting revenge and putting people in jail. if youre like this now what are u going to be like at 30?..an unhappy person..think about it
Golden

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

The law says I was Raped that I am unable to give consent! i am going to go to the police when my mom gets home. He wants to mess with me. Good luck to a lifetime of being a child rapist on you rresume
fan

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

be the better person....it will pay off in the end..and will sAVE u even MORE embarrassment..and don't listen to all these instigators on this thread...u have to be right with you...love yourself enough to not give your body away..make them earn it..make them show you they are worthy..take some time for abstinence..you will feel better abt yourself..god bless..i know it hurts when somebody makes you feel foolish..and played...this isn't the answer though..doing well for yourself is the best revenge..trust me
fan

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

20 IS a child!!!!! you are wrong..at least tell your mother the truth..don't say he raped you..that is nothing to throw arnd...good luck to u..and im sorry u feel the need to do this...I have a feeling you are headed for a life of drama..god bless
fan

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

btw...you really don't sound that innocent with a title like.."Golden Hole"..not portraying yourself in good light...you are not blameless in this..u are after all 16..and knew what u were doing..not like your 14 and he is 30..when I hear sex offender ..that's what I think..pediphile..pervert..not horney stupid 20 yr old that cant keep his ---- in his pants..maybe he didn't call u bc he realized he fucked up..and u are way too young..i mean exactly did you expect this to turn into???..what if he had called you?? and pursued you??? I think that would make him even worse...done with this thread.
AllGuys

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

You are too young to know that all guys only want sex. Consider it a lesson learned. Having sex with a guy is no way to insure his friendship or loyalty or love. They are all after one thing and one thing only. Be thankful you weren't left with a "friend" or a mouth to feed.
Golden

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

You think Pervert when you hear Sex Offender? Well he is one! He had Sex with a Child the law says that is RAPE! you tell me not throw that word around, why not? That is exactly what it is! The law says he is a sex offender and that is exactly what he is going to be. He is a Pervert sex offender who raped a child
fan

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

well spoken "allguys"...absolute ly CORRECT!!!!!!..
Judge Everyone

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

fan wrote:
omg you are talking abt ruining somebodys life!!!..too young for a 20 yr old yes..he was totally wrong to mess arnd with a 16 yr old..but jesus girl..u are too young to be that vindictive!!!! u would ruin somebodys life bc they don't call you??? its not going to make ufeel better in the long wrong..rape is rape..you consented..makes it hard for women who legitimately ARE raped..when there is somebody like u crying wolf because your ego is bruised..not excusing him bc a 20 yr old shldnt even give a 16 yr old time of day..he is obviously scum..but he is young as well and we do stupid things when we are young..you are no better if u do this to him..and he is only four years older..is it really taking advantage?..u sound like u wanted it..if he was calling u and taking u to dinner and movies..wld be okay right??? smarten up younglady...I have a yng adult child not quite twenty yet..but close..and u scare the shit out of me!!..u are too young to be dealing wth this nonsense..keep your legs closed and open a book..u shld be thinking abt college..and your future..not getting revenge and putting people in jail. if youre like this now what are u going to be like at 30?..an unhappy person..think about it
Go tell Jerry your story!
Golden

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I think I can sue him civilly as well. I am the victim of Rape, that would be awesometacular. He gets put on the scumbag perv website and he buys me a new car!! Shapiro and Shapiro here I come!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just wondering 8 min Happened to me 13
Ray 28 min Oinky 12
What's Happening TO Boonville, NY? 38 min The TRUTH comes out 40
21 & older still living at home 44 min shutup 7
Gone Business! 55 min The TRUTH comes out 6
David Case has a small penis 1 hr Milf 15
Where do the hot chicks in Rome NY hang out ? 1 hr BadTaste StonesJo... 16

Search the Westernville Forum:
•••
•••