First Prev
of 2
Next Last
badd

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
beware people that place is bad I stopped in for the first time in a long time and all that place was is a gossip too faced hangout,,,
michelle vescio the owner sits there on her fat ass talking shit about all the people that pay to keep that dump open.. plus she is sitting there with erwin lorch the biggest scum and thief in rome he is robbing her blind i bet and she has that bag jeannine the blond working there she stole from phil vescio at one time too... i hope all the workers are payed legally... I don't think so,,,
true

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
how true that is she loves the tennant's yah right michelle is a user she has that dj tennant there kissing her ass doing stuff for her than tells people he is a scum dont trust her everyone should go hang some where else
info

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
lets here the dirt on these people and who goes there
big cheez

AOL

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Michelle likes the hard pee pee!!!
ebt

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
omg that place is gross!!! and yes michelle is soooo!! 2faced she has made remarks about all the people that go there!! and she is such a pot head and coke head too and yes people she is fake so dont tell her shit about youre life cause she will tell everyone......i know someone who recorded her on there cell phone talkn about a lot of people
mikey

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
no good for business owner she must have got lessons from kevin
RELAX

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Leave the Stockyard alone!!!! We have to have a place for all the scumbags to go to....the losers and drug addicts and crackwhores....
Having the Stockyard in business, keeps all those customers out of the other business's in Rome.
and YES, it is a scumhole with low lifes that go there.......the old lady that tends bar on the day shift, pulls her pants down behind the bar to show the old men her twat, and puts her hands down the pants of the drunks drinking there and play with their dicks........talk about LOW>.....The Best of The Scum, participate there,,.,,lol,, They should make a reality show ...no one would beleive what goes on there and the scum that hang out there...
Plusone

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
RELAX wrote:
Leave the Stockyard alone!!!! We have to have a place for all the scumbags to go to....the losers and drug addicts and crackwhores....
Having the Stockyard in business, keeps all those customers out of the other business's in Rome.
and YES, it is a scumhole with low lifes that go there.......the old lady that tends bar on the day shift, pulls her pants down behind the bar to show the old men her twat, and puts her hands down the pants of the drunks drinking there and play with their dicks........talk about LOW>.....The Best of The Scum, participate there,,.,,lol,, They should make a reality show ...no one would beleive what goes on there and the scum that hang out there...
How do you know ?
Dan

Hampton, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2013
only place in rome that 15 people could stand outside & you would only count 6 teeth....
South Rome Hero

Rome, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
You people are full of shit. She's one of the nicest people I know and a hard worker
hey does he still

Cortland, NY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
does P. Perry still hang there???
Plusone

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Dead
hey does he still

Cortland, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
P. Perry is dead? I don't think so....
pro

Syracuse, NY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
the owner is scum she is just ugly fat and nasty she like to hang and feel the Uncle who is working for her and stealing from her.... gross plus who would hang at a bar that she talks so much shit about her customers she should have the last name tennant oh and that ugly thing dj someone let jackie know that he is messing with that thing joanne (roger smiths girl) people have seen what goes on
Plusone

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
pro wrote:
the owner is scum she is just ugly fat and nasty she like to hang and feel the Uncle who is working for her and stealing from her.... gross plus who would hang at a bar that she talks so much shit about her customers she should have the last name tennant oh and that ugly thing dj someone let jackie know that he is messing with that thing joanne (roger smiths girl) people have seen what goes on
Roger drinkin again ? Michele alway's had a big yap.
oh ya

New York, NY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
pro wrote:
Put it to rest, you sound like a jealious fat beotch'
yupp

Syracuse, NY

#20 Feb 9, 2013
oh ya wrote:
<quoted text>Put it to rest, you sound like a jealious fat beotch'
TRUth BE TolD
sassy cat

New York, NY

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Alrght now, Roger use to date Joanne didnt he. Now hes with Jackie but seeing Joanne?? WTF
Stockyard spectacle

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Only place in Rome where the whole building stands outside to smoke and take in the gorgeous view of S.James St....let them smoke inside, they already look like they have a foot in the grave anyways.
Anonymous

United States

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Dan wrote:
only place in rome that 15 people could stand outside & you would only count 6 teeth....
LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Rome Male In Paper For Beating Up Female 17 min lawnmower boy 8
boonville pd harrasing 34 min the law 3
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 1 hr Classless 69
Deck Builders (Apr '10) 1 hr boo 21
Lesbians 1 hr flaring 9
Opt out a disgrace 1 hr flaring 13
Pfendler construction 1 hr flaring 10
More from around the web

Westernville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE