haha

Upton, MA

#43 Sep 15, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Right sure you do. One of Fusco's boy who get paid for defending him. Hey we know how it is. There are a lot of us who work for the city, and you are not one of them.
Say what you want I don't care I do work for the city and I did have browns back for the longest time and it was time for a change and joe has been in for almost a year and no complaints yet. Except a few people on topix but really who cares get on with your life.
Funny

Rome, NY

#44 Sep 15, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want I don't care I do work for the city and I did have browns back for the longest time and it was time for a change and joe has been in for almost a year and no complaints yet. Except a few people on topix but really who cares get on with your life.
I seriouly doubt your bullshit. So go suck an egg.
City Hall Worker

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Sep 16, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny cause I work for the city and everyone's pretty happy so keep makin shit up. And how pathetic are you to get so pissed over a response on topix. Good for you on being a complete moron lol thnx for making me laugh
Well, I also work for the city and the people I work with can't stand him. We want him gone, and unfortunately some of the people I work with did vote for him. They are regretting that now. So I don't know where you work that people are happy with him. I have contact with every department and no one I speak with regulalry is happy with him. Keep up the salts, pal. You're obviously as much of a loser as he is.
Leonard

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Sep 16, 2012
It didn't take a Common Council meeting to tell us there is no confidence in this freak.
gargle

Raynham, MA

#47 Sep 16, 2012
City Hall Worker wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I also work for the city and the people I work with can't stand him. We want him gone, and unfortunately some of the people I work with did vote for him. They are regretting that now. So I don't know where you work that people are happy with him. I have contact with every department and no one I speak with regulalry is happy with him. Keep up the salts, pal. You're obviously as much of a loser as he is.
First of all notice how you wright exactly the way sky pilot does why because your the same person. 2 I highly doubt you work at city hall and if you have all this time to contact other departments about how they like the mayor than maybe you need to loose your job. Then maybe you can see how us real workers felt with brown
City Hall Worker

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Sep 16, 2012
gargle wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all notice how you wright exactly the way sky pilot does why because your the same person. 2 I highly doubt you work at city hall and if you have all this time to contact other departments about how they like the mayor than maybe you need to loose your job. Then maybe you can see how us real workers felt with brown
Well, I have no idea who sky pilot is, I just know it's not me. And my job requires I have contact with other departments in the city. I don't contact them to see how they feel about the mayor, you idiot. I am in touch with them in relation to the city's business. Most that I know were very happy with Brown. If you weren't, you are probably one of the losers who believe you didn't have to work at your job. Just show up and collect a paycheck. But a lot of us care about our jobs and do the best we can.
gargle

Raynham, MA

#49 Sep 16, 2012
City Hall Worker wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have no idea who sky pilot is, I just know it's not me. And my job requires I have contact with other departments in the city. I don't contact them to see how they feel about the mayor, you idiot. I am in touch with them in relation to the city's business. Most that I know were very happy with Brown. If you weren't, you are probably one of the losers who believe you didn't have to work at your job. Just show up and collect a paycheck. But a lot of us care about our jobs and do the best we can.
You didn't have to collect unemployment I did and I work harder than u ever will in your life you scrub
Fusco

Brighton, MA

#50 Nov 6, 2012
Can't we all just let me govern like I learned in skool?
outraged

Oneida, NY

#51 Nov 12, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want I don't care I do work for the city and I did have browns back for the longest time and it was time for a change and joe has been in for almost a year and no complaints yet. Except a few people on topix but really who cares get on with your lyife.
You have got to be kidding!!Our mayor has been stalling decisions,& double talking since he was elected.Unless you count the great payphone idea.
Steve Rivers

Rome, NY

#52 Nov 12, 2012
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be kidding!!Our mayor has been stalling decisions,& double talking since he was elected.Unless you count the great payphone idea.
People should start asking the Sentinel for some fair reporting. Raise the issue again. I was there the first time, I'll be there again. Can't tell you who I am yet. I need the job for now.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53 Nov 12, 2012
City Hall Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have no idea who sky pilot is, I just know it's not me. And my job requires I have contact with other departments in the city. I don't contact them to see how they feel about the mayor, you idiot. I am in touch with them in relation to the city's business. Most that I know were very happy with Brown. If you weren't, you are probably one of the losers who believe you didn't have to work at your job. Just show up and collect a paycheck. But a lot of us care about our jobs and do the best we can.
Excuse me folks, but if you look closely you will see that some one else is using my screen name to post. Its quite easy to tell the difference, and City Hall girl is not me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54 Nov 12, 2012
What I will say is after this news Garrett is suing the city I would be very carful as to what you say. If I remember the article in the paper it was mentioned that either threats or some comments were made against him. Since he has opened a law suit it is quite possible that Topix would be force by court order to open its files to aid in this suit. This would mean if you are not aware Topix would have to provide threads, comments, and the name and email of the person posting. So you might want to consider not saying anything until this is over. That is unless you don't have a problem with them having the information.
Guessing

Rome, NY

#55 Nov 13, 2012
After the recent release of the story about the city being sued,(again) and the rumors of election fraud, a budget that would gag a maggot, and a mayor who has nothing you would think by now the council would step up and do something. At least let the public know you are still breathing. So far Fusco has shown me nothing, and everyone else. All I see is a person posing as a mayor using his position as a mean to promote himself, hire his friends, pose for pictures, and come off with an arrogant attitude. The city is headed down the wrong path and they need to step up. They have the power they just don't realize it. They appear to be just a bunch of bobble heads looking out for themselves. Introduce a no confidence vote even if it does not pass, at least do something before the train wrecks.
Roman

Dover, DE

#56 Nov 13, 2012
gargle wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Cityhall worker can teach you it is WRITE NOT wright!You Must be a FUSCO LOOSER!
Brandon

Manchester, CT

#57 Feb 5, 2013
My time has arrived....Fusco getting more delusional everyday!
The people want him out!
Get Fusco out

West Hartford, CT

#58 Feb 5, 2013
He still sucks....too fxckin dumb!
Oh boy

United States

#59 Feb 9, 2013
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Cityhall worker can teach you it is WRITE NOT wright!You Must be a FUSCO LOOSER!
You shouldn't talk .... It's LOSER, just like you!
ha ha ha

Brooklyn, NY

#60 Feb 10, 2013
ha ha must have a long comute all the way from Poughquaq.Isnt that right people,that or thats where he parks his balls.
Taxpayer

Brooklyn, NY

#61 Feb 10, 2013
Brandon wrote:
My time has arrived....Fusco getting more delusional everyday!
The people want him out!
That is just too funny...all of those people who are now trying to climb over each other to be the next mayor or mayoral candidate are the same ones who made sure we got stuck with the gravedigger for 4 years. So, a big shout out and thank you to Kim Rogers, John Sparace, the Darcangelo clan, John Mortise (yes, John wants to be appointed to RFD), Brandon Lovett, Tim Benedict, Mary Anne Casadei and her hubby Ron, John Nash and his lovely bride, the Townsend clan, Jon Sears, all of those "loyal Republicans," the PBA president (yup, he played softball with the gravedigger), the RFD and RPD -- you guys were so eager to get rid of Masucci and land a big fat raise, you screwed the rest of us....so much for public service...well, maybe that was a public service...the DPW union -- thanks to all of you selfish self serving short-sighted morons...as we sink back into the dark ages with Eddy Flumdum at the helm, I hope you wake up but I seriously doubt it because most of you are spoiled public employees who couldn't survive in the real world like the rest of us.
Oh boy boys

Rome, NY

#62 Feb 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just too funny...all of those people who are now trying to climb over each other to be the next mayor or mayoral candidate are the same ones who made sure we got stuck with the gravedigger for 4 years. So, a big shout out and thank you to Kim Rogers, John Sparace, the Darcangelo clan, John Mortise (yes, John wants to be appointed to RFD), Brandon Lovett, Tim Benedict, Mary Anne Casadei and her hubby Ron, John Nash and his lovely bride, the Townsend clan, Jon Sears, all of those "loyal Republicans," the PBA president (yup, he played softball with the gravedigger), the RFD and RPD -- you guys were so eager to get rid of Masucci and land a big fat raise, you screwed the rest of us....so much for public service...well, maybe that was a public service...the DPW union -- thanks to all of you selfish self serving short-sighted morons...as we sink back into the dark ages with Eddy Flumdum at the helm, I hope you wake up but I seriously doubt it because most of you are spoiled public employees who couldn't survive in the real world like the rest of us.
I'm hearing Masoootchie will be back. Put that in your pipe and spin it fuscoflys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony D's Topix troll 7 min Observer 40
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 1 hr Fartman 7
Why Christmas is PAGANISM (Christmas Exposed Do... 1 hr Trisha 7
Rome Teacher Morale 1 hr russ bianco 5
Rome Humane Society 1 hr In the know 3
delaura is coming home 3 hr something 2
El Chico restaurate 4 hr george street 3
Westernville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web