Poor accounting by City of Rome

Posted in the Westernville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bean Counter

Grafton, MA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Who was supposed to be in charge of these accounts? Just read in the paper hpw messed up things are. Who is at fault here?
The Rock

Danielson, CT

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Another example that Browns time was up
ezas123

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
ROYFLMAO! ASK MR. Nash! Treasurer turned councilor. Oh, you just can't make this stuff up! No more...out the door with all of them. Why do you think he was eliminated?
No secret

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Yes John Nash speak up huh?
He has been cooking the books since the 90's and could not continue.
Let the State Comptroller's report stand. End of story.
DDSO

Meriden, CT

#5 Mar 7, 2013
We voted Fusco in and we want our votes he stole back. He sucks as a mayor....dumb as shxt!
I G is all over him too. See ya Fusco....you are done loser!
DPW

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Great Fusco and his bunch of dip shits screw and of course it get laid off on the council being their fault. Now you tell me there is not some bullshit going on controlling who gets blamed for what Fusco's administration does in in Rome. Wait until the state audits the CDBG money. When they find out Fusco used it to buy his campaign supporters house they could not rent they are really going to have a fit. Who they going to blame on that?
CPA

Syracuse, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
DPW wrote:
Great Fusco and his bunch of dip shits screw and of course it get laid off on the council being their fault. Now you tell me there is not some bullshit going on controlling who gets blamed for what Fusco's administration does in in Rome. Wait until the state audits the CDBG money. When they find out Fusco used it to buy his campaign supporters house they could not rent they are really going to have a fit. Who they going to blame on that?
This is true too
Yeah right

Grafton, MA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Clearly this was Brown's fault. Nash was his guy. Left over from Griffo and responsible for City funds. Who were the project managers? Maybe some former employees? Keep cleaning up the mess Joe! Your backhoe skills may be necessary!
Forest Gump

Syracuse, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Clearly this was Brown's fault. Nash was his guy. Left over from Griffo and responsible for City funds. Who were the project managers? Maybe some former employees? Keep cleaning up the mess Joe! Your backhoe skills may be necessary!
Run Nash run! The taxpayers need to know how incompetent you were
DPW

Rome, NY

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Clearly this was Brown's fault. Nash was his guy. Left over from Griffo and responsible for City funds. Who were the project managers? Maybe some former employees? Keep cleaning up the mess Joe! Your backhoe skills may be necessary!
Duh why do you think Brown fired all their asses to start with? These people were scamming the city, and that ding bat Fusco brought all of them knowing they were idiots. You can't keep blaming Brown as much as you clonies would like to, but come on Fusco knew half his staff were losers and dumb asses. Why do you think he hired them back. They were so stupid it made Fusco look smart.
ezas123

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Clearly this was Brown's fault. Nash was his guy. Left over from Griffo and responsible for City funds. Who were the project managers? Maybe some former employees? Keep cleaning up the mess Joe! Your backhoe skills may be necessary!
You can bet your sweet a** Brown has a nice clear copy of that no-disclosure statement to back it up! Guess what, there is a new boss in Albany. He doesnt like Fusco or Griffo. Ro Anne in his ear, and she never agreed with how this City was run! Dont worry though Joe, I hear stripes are slimming! Bawhawhaw
Jgggg

Longmeadow, MA

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Brown Brown Brown
ezasABC

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
you people are idiots and dumb as rocks. this mess is browns fault not fuscos. can you read? it covered projects from jan 1 2010 - dec 31 2011. that was browns and pumas years not fusco not nash not nolan. read the facts before you go running your shi t stain mouth on something you don't comprehend. have someone explain to you if you no understand.
azas123

Rome, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
ezasABC wrote:
you people are idiots and dumb as rocks. this mess is browns fault not fuscos. can you read? it covered projects from jan 1 2010 - dec 31 2011. that was browns and pumas years not fusco not nash not nolan. read the facts before you go running your shi t stain mouth on something you don't comprehend. have someone explain to you if you no understand.
So sleazy you have to try and take someone elses name for your own. The problem with your theory is this: the STATE comptro. Discovered this. Not your Golden Boy Fusco not his idiot Nolan. This had/has been an ongoing issue! Thank your lousy book-boy NASH for all this and your other fagpiece you sent to ALBANY! The only reason your boy Nolan closed anything out this year is because the state is here holding his DDSO hand and his CRAYON! Just the way your golden boy FUSCO held the hands and crayon of his voters. ABC-U IN JAIL!
KentStDiva

New York, NY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
The whole mess is Browns fault , the councilors tried putting the brakes on him and he had one of his temper tantrums in the papers. This happened under his eight years as the Mayor! There are a lot of things he didn't pay attention too , he was too busy settling vendettas.
azas123

Rome, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2013
KentStDiva wrote:
The whole mess is Browns fault , the councilors tried putting the brakes on him and he had one of his temper tantrums in the papers. This happened under his eight years as the Mayor! There are a lot of things he didn't pay attention too , he was too busy settling vendettas.
Yeah, and if that were the case, your idiot husband the councilor RON would have been all over this. Oversight is their job! NASH on that you fat sow!
DDSO staff

Meriden, CT

#18 Mar 7, 2013
We did our part and stole the election!
Mary Bielby was a criminal who helped too!
No wonder the Sheriff fired her!
Seriously

Danielson, CT

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Nash is clearly to blame and when Brown found out what he was doing with books (not to
Mention the other illegal computer stuff, huh John?) he got rid of him. Brown was a terrific money manager and administrator and if you all had to deal with that lazy slob Casadei and the moron husband you'd have a temper tantrum once in a while too!! Nash ought to really be proud of himself, dam loser!!!
KentStDiva

New York, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2013
azas123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and if that were the case, your idiot husband the councilor RON would have been all over this. Oversight is their job! NASH on that you fat sow!
Lets not skirt the issue this happened under Brown, what was he doing. He was more preoccupied attempting to screw over anybody he deemed as not supporting him. While in the meantime the weasels he entrusted were going behind his back and embarrassing him. How that work out Jim.
Jgggg

Longmeadow, MA

#21 Mar 8, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Nash is clearly to blame and when Brown found out what he was doing with books (not to
Mention the other illegal computer stuff, huh John?) he got rid of him. Brown was a terrific money manager and administrator and if you all had to deal with that lazy slob Casadei and the moron husband you'd have a temper tantrum once in a while too!! Nash ought to really be proud of himself, dam loser!!!
give me some of the stuff you're smoking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toughest Guy in rome (Apr '10) 21 min Ugghh 314
Peepee pic 1 hr UHuh 7
Casey Cooley 4 hr Cara 1
TonyD has to make every thread about himself. 4 hr TonyD13440 72
Town of Leyden 6 hr Rich Yelton JR 23
whos taking dr kirks clients ? (Oct '12) 6 hr I know 13
Jamie Thompson 7 hr seriously 11
Westernville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westernville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westernville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westernville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 am PST