Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

There are 286 comments on the B104.7 story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft. In it, B104.7 reports that:

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, a Rome woman was arrested on March 5, 2013 for opening a National Grid Account using another individual's Social Security Number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B104.7.

Any news

Clinton, NY

#399 May 3, 2013
Wasn't Ann supposed to go to court today? Anyone know what happened?
info

Earlville, NY

#400 May 3, 2013
The case was dismissed. I am happy for her I think the woman is going through enough from what I read and hear.
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#401 May 4, 2013
Good for Ann. Now what are her btchy nieces going to say? That sister in law of hers will have to find something else to btch about.
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#402 May 10, 2013
My spyware/virus scan keeps dinging when on that other page. Keep it up with the bullying and IP addresses CAN be traced so ppl can deny, deny, deny all they want that they said or didnt say something on the internet, but in reality, it can be traced. This isnt 1980, ppl!
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#403 May 10, 2013
You still seem to be under the impression that I am Ann,but whatever. I don't care if you trace my IP. Here is a little story for you...I know someone here in Rome who happens to be high society and knows people in high places. He had obvious slander written about him on here. He spoke with the DA who told him that there was NOTHING that could be done about it because it was freedom of speech. These were criminal accusations that were absolutely preposterous. So do you really think they are going to waste their time on stupid sht like this? I think not. Plus the definition of slander is false accusations made to damage someones reputation. Their reputation is ALREADY DAMAGED. hahahaaha
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#404 Jun 13, 2013
You obviously think I am someone else. I dont care who you are.. ann or not. Im just simply stating that if there is an ongoing case and someone wants back up to their claim, they will use this forum and can. Dont think you are all in the clear. There is a way to retract deleted posts and such. Grow up.
Hello Again

Sherburne, NY

#405 Jun 13, 2013
Curious wrote:
You obviously think I am someone else. I dont care who you are.. ann or not. Im just simply stating that if there is an ongoing case and someone wants back up to their claim, they will use this forum and can. Dont think you are all in the clear. There is a way to retract deleted posts and such. Grow up.
Oh no! I am shting my pants from fear! lmfao
def lep

Jamesville, NY

#409 Jun 13, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! I am shting my pants from fear! lmfao
Very entertaining pea brain "Lucy"
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#410 Jun 13, 2013
Oh did you change your name from krusty krab "Richard"?
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#411 Jun 13, 2013
Ding fries are done.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#413 Jun 13, 2013
def lep wrote:
<quoted text>
Very entertaining pea brain "Lucy"
You call me a pea brain? You are a high school drop out.
saltynuts

Utica, NY

#414 Jun 16, 2013
arrest her and put her away for life!
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#415 Jun 20, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
Ding fries are done.
I'll have a large.
tiredofyou

Rome, NY

#416 Aug 13, 2013
Ann has the nerve to keep her BS going. Always talking about other people on here. Look how many posts your topic has.
JoJo

Hamilton, NY

#418 Aug 13, 2013
Hey, Sue is a sick lady. Well, she says she is sick and I suppose she is, she lost her job, her home a bunch of friends, and now claims to once again have cancer....months since diagnosis, and still no treatments....hmmmmmm
will watch with baited breathe for her next biggie.

Maybe living with her son and his family she will change.

She has to stop taking about other people and start sticking to the real truth if she wants people to stand by her
Saggy Suzie Baker

Rome, NY

#419 Aug 13, 2013
You can say all you want about Ann but at least she doesn't look like this. You think this pic is bad? Sue's personality is even worse than her looks.

http://tinypic.com/r/729f6s/5
not taking sides BUT

Brooklyn, NY

#420 Aug 14, 2013
JoJo wrote:
Hey, Sue is a sick lady. Well, she says she is sick and I suppose she is, she lost her job, her home a bunch of friends, and now claims to once again have cancer....months since diagnosis, and still no treatments....hmmmmmm
will watch with baited breathe for her next biggie.
Maybe living with her son and his family she will change.
She has to stop taking about other people and start sticking to the real truth if she wants people to stand by her
You must have meant to say Ann not Sue because Sue doesn't have a son. BUT,look at Sue! She lost her home in Utica (condemned),lost her house on Park Dr (didn't pay her bills),lost her job at LCS for stealing and as ugly as her husband is HE actually cheated on HER. Now they live in the absolutely dumpiest part of Rome. Might as well call it Utica down on Lawrence St. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahha
ass-wipe

Brooklyn, NY

#421 Aug 14, 2013
hey ass wipe she has been on chemo since a month after her diagnosis. They don't just put people on chemo for nothing. I also know she has cancer because I am a nurse and worked with her. I read all the reports! You might want to get your facts straight before posting your shit on her once again about her.
And for all the post on this thread it wasn't only used to trash her it was used for many other people.
All her charges were dismissed and thrown out of court and further more she has an open case against her work she had excellent reviews and no write-ups. She did everything here and the Doctors always went to her for anything!
So take your shitty comments and stick them. Ann is a very good person. Go get your skeletons out of your closet and lets see.
hello again

Jamesville, NY

#422 Aug 14, 2013
ass-wipe wrote:
hey ass wipe she has been on chemo since a month after her diagnosis. They don't just put people on chemo for nothing. I also know she has cancer because I am a nurse and worked with her. I read all the reports! You might want to get your facts straight before posting your shit on her once again about her.
And for all the post on this thread it wasn't only used to trash her it was used for many other people.
All her charges were dismissed and thrown out of court and further more she has an open case against her work she had excellent reviews and no write-ups. She did everything here and the Doctors always went to her for anything!
So take your shitty comments and stick them. Ann is a very good person. Go get your skeletons out of your closet and lets see.
why do you keep posting your drama on here and talking about yourself? It's kinda funny in a way

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#423 Aug 14, 2013
hello again wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep posting your drama on here and talking about yourself? It's kinda funny in a way
Jesus,you Bakers are such thieves that you even have to steal my Hello Again name. What a bunch of trashy losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adk Girls Softball 34 min Yep 9
Crm rental management 1 hr Facts 6
kotary 1 hr Dolly 7
Denny’s butt slapped waitress 1 hr Dolly 42
Frank 1 hr Facts 7
Where are the men in Rome? (Sep '09) 1 hr Ace 11
Holly and Donna evanciew 1 hr Ace 5

Westernville Jobs

Personal Finance

Westernville Mortgages