created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,541 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 821)

Showing posts 16,401 - 16,420 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't telling me anything I didn't already say. Fannie Mae DOES. NOT. MAKE. LOANS. That's not semantics.
You lose again.
He didn't say that was semantics, it was a required illustration for a moron like you, you're probably the only one that doesn't understand it, you and obama. You clowns couldn't run a lemonade stand, and if obama did, it would be his first real job.
X MAN

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Why do you keeping asking about who your going to vote for? Who gives a sht who wins they are all crooked so who cares,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
See, just to reinforce what a moron you are, let's review:
<quoted text>
Fail. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac DO. NOT. MAKE. LOANS.
You can't even copy and paste a decent idea. You make me sad.
It's obvious what he said, and everyone knows the history of the CRA, that they were forced to guarantee the loans, otherwise they wouldn't have been made in the first place. Do you understand what collateralized debt obligations are? Do you know what credit default swaps are for collateralized debt obligations? Did you know that speculators could buy credit default swaps with AIG against CDOs they didn't own and that they could insure them by paying AIG quarterly premiums if the CDOs went under, that AIG had to pay everybody including speculators?

Well do you, punk?
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
He didn't say that was semantics, it was a required illustration for a moron like you, you're probably the only one that doesn't understand it, you and obama. You clowns couldn't run a lemonade stand, and if obama did, it would be his first real job.
Goober, it is a rare person on topix who is too dumb to even bother with. You are aptly named.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't telling me anything I didn't already say. Fannie Mae DOES. NOT. MAKE. LOANS. That's not semantics.
You lose again.
Everytime you open your mouth, stupid comes out.
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, speaking of stupid, since you obviously weren't able to follow before, see if you can follow this:
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Through rigorous enforcement of housing mandates such as the Community Reinvestment Act, and by prodding mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people with lower credit scores (and to buy loans that had been made by banks and, later,“innovators” like Countrywide).
The Housing Department was Fannie and Freddie’s top regulator — and under Cuomo the mortgage giants were forced to start ramping up programs to issue more subprime loans to the riskiest of borrowers.
My response:
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
A) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac don't make loans.
Then he responds by saying what I already did, and accuses me of arguing semantics:
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Fannie Mae is a government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) chartered by Congress to keep liquidity flowing to mortgage lenders such as local and national banks, thrifts, credit unions, and other financial institutions. We purchase and guarantee their loans to enable families to buy homes, refinance their existing mortgages, or access affordable rental housing. We package loans into Fannie Mae mortgage backed securities (MBS), which global investors can purchase.
You can't argue substance, so you argue minutia and semantics.
This is a waste of time.
Then I pointed out once again what a clueless moron he is:
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again.
Then you drooled on yourself.
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

It's obvious what he said, and everyone knows the history of the CRA, that they were forced to guarantee the loans, otherwise they wouldn't have been made in the first place. Do you understand what collateralized debt obligations are? Do you know what credit default swaps are for collateralized debt obligations? Did you know that speculators could buy credit default swaps with AIG against CDOs they didn't own and that they could insure them by paying AIG quarterly premiums if the CDOs went under, that AIG had to pay everybody including speculators?
Well do you, punk?
Blah blah blah blah blah. Your buddy said Fannie and Freddie were forced to make loans. They DO. NOT. MAKE. LOANS.

Quit deflecting.
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm particularly fond of posts like this. "Everytime" is not a word, Goober.

Are you feeling stupid now? Actually that would be a normal feeling for you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah. Your buddy said Fannie and Freddie were forced to make loans. They DO. NOT. MAKE. LOANS.
Quit deflecting.
You never answered his question, and I know why, because you are ignorant of the subject and he made you look like the fool that you are, clownbag!
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

debt held by the public as a share of GDP peaked just after World War II (113% of GDP in 1945), Is this number bigger?
OR On 2 April 2013, debt held by the public was approximately $11.959 trillion or about 75% of GDP. Is this number bigger?
I know of at least three jerks who try to change the subject so often, and try to show how smart they are, they constantly trip on their inflated egos.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
debt held by the public as a share of GDP peaked just after World War II (113% of GDP in 1945), Is this number bigger?
OR On 2 April 2013, debt held by the public was approximately $11.959 trillion or about 75% of GDP. Is this number bigger?
I know of at least three jerks who try to change the subject so often, and try to show how smart they are, they constantly trip on their inflated egos.
apples and oranges, clownbag
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
apples and oranges, clownbag
Correction. 3 jerks and 1 Dingleberry.
voter

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

waste of time
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Trying to give facts to conservatives is useless... As Clint Eastwood showed everyone, conservatives make up things about liberals, then have arguments with themselves based on the issue they have literally made up...

All of them are yelling at an empty chair...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

obama is laughing his ass off at you suckers. Every time the constant traveler makes a speech he stand in front of subliminal wallpaper to convince you morons that he's right. Whether its Police officers who had to stand behind this jackass yesterday in Colorado, or clowns in white coats from central casting for his healthcare speeches, he is making a FOOL out of you. His actions with the wallpaper of people shows what contempt he has for your ability to have an independent thought, keep clapping and smiling at him suckers!
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
obama is laughing his ass off at you suckers. Every time the constant traveler makes a speech he stand in front of subliminal wallpaper to convince you morons that he's right. Whether its Police officers who had to stand behind this jackass yesterday in Colorado, or clowns in white coats from central casting for his healthcare speeches, he is making a FOOL out of you. His actions with the wallpaper of people shows what contempt he has for your ability to have an independent thought, keep clapping and smiling at him suckers!
Rights, because as we all know, we live in a monarch, where ONLY the president has a say as to what happens in the country...

There is no house, nor no senate. ONLY the president and ONLY what the president says.

Ha ha you jerk offs act as if the house hasn't filibustered EVERYTHING the president has proposed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Not only do they have every intention of going forward with their Martha’s Vineyard vacation this summer nor any plans for curbing Obama’s golf outings, the First Lady is getting ready to throw herself the most amazing 50th birthday bash. I wonder how much extra all of these “everyman” leisure activities are going to incur in security costs?

The First Lady hasasked Beyonce and Adele to perform at her party.

“America’s first lady will be holding a huge celebrity-packed party for her birthday at the White House next year and, as she adores Adele and Beyonce, she has asked them both to sing,” an unnamed source told The Daily Mail.“Adele has graciously accepted and waived her usual fee for the high-profile private performance. She will sing a selection of her most-loved hits for the first lady and her friends.”

Americans are the biggest SUCKERS on the face of the earth.
really

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

so what ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
so what ?
Do you have 17 trillion dollars?
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Dingleberry, you are a jealous crybaby whineass. PERIOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,401 - 16,420 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westernville Discussions

Search the Westernville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Henry and Tanya Fox 6 min LMFAO 4
I am in love with my "aunt" (Jul '11) 24 min my aunt 23
Ava Landfill has been positive for Boonville (May '08) 43 min tree hugger 41
The Katie vs. Katie Thread: WhatTheFuckHappened? 1 hr Bail Money 63
mountain view oswego and pensacola 1 hr THE REAL ERICA C 14
Shop Rome Positively Rome 1 hr Oh Please 14
anyone know the macri's (Aug '12) 1 hr Renovation Lady 22
•••
•••