Bartender

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2010
New....Great food;;people;;Music;;Atomspher e..

Coming Soon: Live Music;;Theme Nights...Dress to impress..

A great place to come and have a good time.. Awesome drinks and great place to meet new people and catch up with old ones!! With our wide varity of liquors and beers, you can always get watcha like. dnt be a stranger...come down!!

friday nights would be a great time..!!!open late!
Jerseylicious

West Leyden, NY

#2 May 11, 2011
WHAT???????? Dress you impress what is this the new Lava dance club? We are in North Westernville people, it's now a dance club. thats the dumbest thing. My father and grandfather used to go there just to see their hardworking middle class friends, not to dress up for a night out drinking. What is that place comign to?
CityChick

Jamesville, NY

#3 May 27, 2011
You don't need to worry. The same people will be passed out on the bar as usual. They will never get the clientele they want. It's like the West Leyden Hotel, people spent alot of time and money t clean it up, but it's reputation stayed the same. What a shame.
western hottie

Holland Patent, NY

#4 Jun 15, 2014
Not to mention the Cocaine thats dealt thru the bartender.You can try all you want to change it,fact is,its still a hole
Morons

Raquette Lake, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2014
The Halfway House is a nice place. Nobody deals Coke there. The food is great and he actually has live music on a weekly basis. Maybe instead of bashing local businesses you should help one out. Go out to eat once in a while and quit bitching. Help support your local economy.
frankie

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2014
was it jewish lightning?
Blah blah blah

New York, NY

#7 Dec 17, 2014
For sale About time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get rid of the transgender in rome 2 min Yikes 11
? for all pro-lifers 7 min Baby killers 30
Adam Moore is amanda lay 14 min Wow 6
Stamboly removed? 28 min Spoiled 57
News Rome mayor's new budget includes property tax i... 59 min sanders 2
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 1 hr fisherman 1,147
Creepy Clowns 1 hr Blackout Chevy 4

Westernville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance