Teen in critical condition after Floy...

Teen in critical condition after Floyd accident

There are 270 comments on the WKTV story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Teen in critical condition after Floyd accident. In it, WKTV reports that:

Authorities are investigating a serious two-vehicle accident on Route 365 in the Town of Floyd that sent two men to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

NY Educated

Chesapeake, OH

#226 Mar 7, 2013
TaxPayer wrote:
And just to be clear everyone is ok with the Rapist she had on staff? Grooming raping and distributing to his son for additional rape? No one seems to want to respond to this....
It's very sad how you continuously manipulate facts in order to further your personal vendetta. In fact your commentary is not only slanderous but in poor taste for all parties involved. Start acting like decent human being rather than rabid dogs.
TaxPayer

Rome, NY

#227 Mar 7, 2013
Slander is when something is not true. I have no vendetta. I just pay taxes and expect better services than this for the amount we pay. That's all.
TaxPayer

Rome, NY

#228 Mar 7, 2013
Clodees wrote:
First check the facts how long was the person with the school system. Did the current sup hire him..no
Obviously the school system and the law responded when this came to light the school bus driver no longer employed in the school system.
She didn't hire him huh? where are your " Facts"?

Since: Feb 13

East Hartford, CT

#229 Mar 7, 2013
Clodees wrote:
First check the facts how long was the person with the school system. Did the current sup hire him..no
Obviously the school system and the law responded when this came to light the school bus driver no longer employed in the school system.
She may not have hired him but he was dismissed from his position during her time as superintendent. Does anyone know why he was dismissed from HP after being with the school for multiple years? Anyone? I bet you'd be shocked that he was dismissed for having his son on the routes and that multiple students reported sexual advances. Now why wasn't that investigated? Why didn't the school take those claims of abuse to the police?
NY Educated

United States

#230 Mar 8, 2013
Samantha Rossi wrote:
<quoted text> She may not have hired him but he was dismissed from his position during her time as superintendent. Does anyone know why he was dismissed from HP after being with the school for multiple years? Anyone? I bet you'd be shocked that he was dismissed for having his son on the routes and that multiple students reported sexual advances. Now why wasn't that investigated? Why didn't the school take those claims of abuse to the police?
Finally an admission that your group is making up facts to further their position. Nothing wrong with a debate...just base it on truth
NY Educated

United States

#231 Mar 8, 2013
cny12345678 wrote:
<quoted text>Samantha-it's clear to everyone who reads this that you have a personal grudge that has gone far beyond any intellectual debate on this subject. In fact your psycho babble, on almost every board on this subject has alienated your cause probably more than you think. At this point, I would recommend that your walk away from your PC, find someone willing to give you a hug, if at all possible, after your days spewing venom over a family's tragic loss and finally think about getting some therapy which can hopefully teach you to accept yourself for what you are-a sad desperate individual trying to take advantage of a family's loss to promote her own agenda and gain any attention which you have clearly lacked your entire life-pathetic.
100% AGREEMENT. Great description for the whole bunch of them.
Precious

Holland Patent, NY

#232 Mar 8, 2013
NY Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally an admission that your group is making up facts to further their position. Nothing wrong with a debate...just base it on truth
Nothing indicated by Ms Rossi indicates anything was untrue if you are so educated try looking at the news clip from WKTV. You are obviously not a parent whose children have repeatedly been placed in harms way by KD so its time for you to move on to another forum
NY Educated

United States

#233 Mar 8, 2013
Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing indicated by Ms Rossi indicates anything was untrue if you are so educated try looking at the news clip from WKTV. You are obviously not a parent whose children have repeatedly been placed in harms way by KD so its time for you to move on to another forum
When you start using news snippets, online boards and Ms. Rossi as your source of facts your arguments lose all credibility. In all fairness try stating all your detailed facts when you try to make your case rather than here say. If not, you'll just continue to present yourself as a bunch of Jerry Springer wannabees.
Precious

Holland Patent, NY

#234 Mar 8, 2013
NY Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
When you start using news snippets, online boards and Ms. Rossi as your source of facts your arguments lose all credibility. In all fairness try stating all your detailed facts when you try to make your case rather than here say. If not, you'll just continue to present yourself as a bunch of Jerry Springer wannabees.
1. the news snippet was provided due to someone named concerned stating that it wasnt true..proved them wrong by providing the news that they apparently missed.. 2 you have proved yourself to be a jerry springer wannabe by also by grouping us all together as bullies and haters, thus you obviously have no children in this district and therefore you do not belong on this forum, so please leave unless you want to see the facts and please note all the ones that everyone has referred to as bullies and haters have not said one bad word against anyone but have infact provided facts
NY Educated

United States

#235 Mar 8, 2013
Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
1. the news snippet was provided due to someone named concerned stating that it wasnt true..proved them wrong by providing the news that they apparently missed.. 2 you have proved yourself to be a jerry springer wannabe by also by grouping us all together as bullies and haters, thus you obviously have no children in this district and therefore you do not belong on this forum, so please leave unless you want to see the facts and please note all the ones that everyone has referred to as bullies and haters have not said one bad word against anyone but have infact provided facts
Wrong again. I do have children in the school as well as children that graduated from the school. I just choose to recognize the quality of the education.
confused

Brighton, MA

#236 Mar 8, 2013
Where was Ms. Rossi wrong with her statement? I've heard the same thing from people before she posted it. I'm just confused how she is wrong.
ms king

New Hartford, NY

#237 Mar 9, 2013
I don't get how "NY Educated" can make such claims. It would seem she is the one that is a bully. I don't agree with you about Ms. Rossi at all. She didn't make up any lies and isn't naming anyone. She gave facts and those that agree with her haven't said anything but facts. They are being attacked by people like you and not one of you have any facts to back up your points. All you are doing is calling people names and trying to get people on your side by slamming those who have didn't thoughts. You are the bully and really need to try a different approach to making your points.
SMH

Holland Patent, NY

#238 Mar 9, 2013
If that is true, NY Educated,that you have children in school, why wouldn't you check out all these "claims" yourself? You are not the least bit concerned? If you are on her payroll, is it really worth it? If you are on the Board....shame on you for going along with the cover-ups!! I can't imagine that the safety of our children is NOT your first priority!!! The children that reported things (gun..bus driver) BEFORE incidents happened were bullied and threatened. I suppose that is all ok as long as we have "quality education"? I'm not sure I understand how that is.
NY Educated

United States

#239 Mar 9, 2013
SMH wrote:
If that is true, NY Educated,that you have children in school, why wouldn't you check out all these "claims" yourself? You are not the least bit concerned? If you are on her payroll, is it really worth it? If you are on the Board....shame on you for going along with the cover-ups!! I can't imagine that the safety of our children is NOT your first priority!!! The children that reported things (gun..bus driver) BEFORE incidents happened were bullied and threatened. I suppose that is all ok as long as we have "quality education"? I'm not sure I understand how that is.
Wrong again on both accounts. I am not a member of the board nor on the payroll. I just choose to use the part of my brain for logical reasoning which realizes things that are beyond a person's control. The safety of the children is my highest priority but I won't stoop so low to leverages personal tragedies or incidents to further my own agendas which your club seems do adept at doing.
Bob

North Creek, NY

#240 Mar 10, 2013
as far as the school closing for bad weather , if you as a parent think the weather is bad why would you send your kids , same as always a blame game ...
Precious

Holland Patent, NY

#241 Mar 10, 2013
NY Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again on both accounts. I am not a member of the board nor on the payroll. I just choose to use the part of my brain for logical reasoning which realizes things that are beyond a person's control. The safety of the children is my highest priority but I won't stoop so low to leverages personal tragedies or incidents to further my own agendas which your club seems do adept at doing.
if you lived in the school district you would actually realize it wasnt a blame game until KD herself sent home a letter on that fateful tuesday blaming ALL parents in the school district by changing the letter on the website to indicate it is the PARENTS DECISION TO KEEP CHILDREN HOME DURING BAD WEATHER NOT HERS. You apparently do not realize that is who started the blame game first. As parents we are outraged by her lack of remorse and how dare she tell us that we are the ones that have the final say if our children go to school or not. She gave herself a 30,000 raise last year and I was at the board meeting where she said it herself, to do what. I expect that when weather is bad that she has followed all of the proper protocals and made sure that it was safe for the children to to go to school, instead on that monday we had two busloads of elementary children slide off the road because the ice was so bad but she felt school was fine to not even delay, and on tuesday..again..but we won't go there as we all know what happened tuesday. So I am not sure what planet you are from and how you can not be outraged by her clear lack of common sense and it is well known that even on days when there is bad weather she will do all she can to get the children into school for 2 hours so that she can get her state aid. Our childrens lives are a lot more important than the numbers she so wants to pull in. Edducation is important but not when it comes to the value of a life. FYI.. she did not follow protocal on that tuesday, she never called one of the highway departments that she is supposede to call to see how the roads were, and the town highway department has made it very well known that she did not call and ask them what they thought of the road conditions.

Utica, NY

#242 Mar 11, 2013
NY Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Where am I wrong? Please counter with facts. Please tell me where I am wrong? Because if you can tell me where I am wrong with facts, I'd gladly change my opinion on the rapist bus driver.

Utica, NY

#243 Mar 11, 2013
Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
if you lived in the school district you would actually realize it wasnt a blame game until KD herself sent home a letter on that fateful tuesday blaming ALL parents in the school district by changing the letter on the website to indicate it is the PARENTS DECISION TO KEEP CHILDREN HOME DURING BAD WEATHER NOT HERS. You apparently do not realize that is who started the blame game first. As parents we are outraged by her lack of remorse and how dare she tell us that we are the ones that have the final say if our children go to school or not. She gave herself a 30,000 raise last year and I was at the board meeting where she said it herself, to do what. I expect that when weather is bad that she has followed all of the proper protocals and made sure that it was safe for the children to to go to school, instead on that monday we had two busloads of elementary children slide off the road because the ice was so bad but she felt school was fine to not even delay, and on tuesday..again..but we won't go there as we all know what happened tuesday. So I am not sure what planet you are from and how you can not be outraged by her clear lack of common sense and it is well known that even on days when there is bad weather she will do all she can to get the children into school for 2 hours so that she can get her state aid. Our childrens lives are a lot more important than the numbers she so wants to pull in. Edducation is important but not when it comes to the value of a life. FYI.. she did not follow protocal on that tuesday, she never called one of the highway departments that she is supposede to call to see how the roads were, and the town highway department has made it very well known that she did not call and ask them what they thought of the road conditions.
The transportation director also does not drive the 120 square mile district. She also does not talk to the bust drivers either. The entire letter is a lie to cover her ass.
NY Educated

United States

#244 Mar 12, 2013
Samantha-really starting to understand cny12345678's assessment of you. You have really gone over the edge on this and probably need some counseling. It's just one string of irrelevant babble after the next. Give it a rest and save some of your hot air for the meeting.

Utica, NY

#245 Mar 13, 2013
NY Educated wrote:
Samantha-really starting to understand cny12345678's assessment of you. You have really gone over the edge on this and probably need some counseling. It's just one string of irrelevant babble after the next. Give it a rest and save some of your hot air for the meeting.
Wow, way to counter my statement with facts. Irrelevant babble? How is anything I've stated irrelevant? Please explain this to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris 4 min Coworker 1
Catfishing spots 28 min Fisherman 23
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 3 hr Seriously though 20
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 3 hr Fanfarillo the Fryer 36
Tim Smith arrested again ! (Mar '14) 6 hr Citizen xyz 15
Book Sellers from "Florida" 7 hr Question 4
Dennis McLean Jul 22 younger then 14 1

Westernville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance