whats up with that place these days?
beer

Watertown, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2009
think its closed.
western hottie

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Heard the owner got busted for to much drug activity in the place. I am glad its closed and hope it stays that way
Mentirosa

Cortland, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2009
western hottie wrote:
Heard the owner got busted for to much drug activity in the place. I am glad its closed and hope it stays that way
Heard topix is shutting down because ditsy morons like you speak when they're not told to. Do us all a favor and SHUT UP.
sweetness

Holland Patent, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2009
and im sure you spent your share of time there western hottie proly their best patron
Mentirosa

Cortland, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2009
yes and she has probably run out of guys to screw at the hideaway
sledhead

Westernville, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2010
Its open again and great food
someone who cares

Watertown, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2010
Man When I was was a teenager I worked for Glayds and Benny when they had it I had good times in that place. We used to sit in there after closing theyed shut the lights down and we'd sit and drink till probably 4 in the morning.thats back when Genett was tending bar I miss those old days beer and pool. and some of the rody fights. I walked home from their up through Hillside many a night drunk off my ass.
deadhead

Lowville, NY

#10 Mar 30, 2010
someone who cares wrote:
Man When I was was a teenager I worked for Glayds and Benny when they had it I had good times in that place. We used to sit in there after closing theyed shut the lights down and we'd sit and drink till probably 4 in the morning.thats back when Genett was tending bar I miss those old days beer and pool. and some of the rody fights. I walked home from their up through Hillside many a night drunk off my ass.
You are so right. I miss the crew. Old Rose coming out to play a game of pool with us. Gladys would shut the doors, we'd eat and drink. We all hung out there. Times have changed.
western hottie

Holland Patent, NY

#11 Apr 5, 2010
Yeah,times sure have changed! Use to be a great time.Not anymore though,heard the foods good,but can do without the "coke" all around in the bar,backroom or even the bathrooms are good for a line.Really wish they'd truly get NEW owners!
RESIDENT

Watertown, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2010
MY family is running the place. There is no Drug ring, of which you speak. It's honest and they make great food. Stop spreading rumors.
western hottie

Holland Patent, NY

#13 May 4, 2010
Yeah,okay! I agree with you that the food is good.But you are kidding yourself about the place being "clean".
anny

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 8, 2010
ok its a good place now....i know the girls that work there..im there all the time..its cleaned up now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STEVE DiMEO Does Nothing (Mar '13) 1 hr Jethro 27
Nasty Naughty Nikki 2 hr megan 5
camper theft 2 hr Silly 13
town construction 2 hr waste of money 26
Ray 2 hr balls 35
What do you think of Michelle Miner? 2 hr Frankly 21
Caitlin white is guilty 2 hr sara 1
Westernville Dating
Find my Match

Westernville Jobs