Who's in the dog house
Dog Patrol

Holland Patent, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2010
By reading your forums and polls, I would say that Kelly W. is the first in the dog house. Her gossiping caught up with her. One of these days she may get her teeth kicked out of her mouth. I would sure would like to be there when it happens. If anyone else has something to say feel free. Great way to get it off your mind. Let's put all the scum in the dog house. LOL
dont need to know

Holland Patent, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2010
she will get her teeth knocked out. I would sure like to see that one.
Dog Patrol

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2010
The Truth is here and so is Candice. Candice watch out for your neighbor Kelly Wilcox. Told everyone in town that Aarons took away your rented furniture. Where are you going to get your baby furniture from? LOL
puppie pound

Holland Patent, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2010
what's the matter candice, lottery tickets werent enough to pay for ur furniture.LOL!
puppie pound

Holland Patent, NY

#5 Jul 26, 2010
guess noone wants to chat in the dog house LOL!
dog patrol

Holland Patent, NY

#6 Jul 26, 2010
I think they are truly busted. Scared because we speak a real truth. Maybe they will think twice before they lie again. People do get what they deserve. To bad they do not have the guts to say things to people's faces that they think they know so much about.
puppie pound

Holland Patent, NY

#7 Jul 26, 2010
u are right dog patrol, they dont have the guts that is why they sit behind the computer cuse their scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free food in rome? 9 min South Rome Countr... 18
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 1 hr poho 62
TRUMP administration SCARY 1 hr Jbiggs 10
holly evanciew (Jul '14) 4 hr Puss washer 6
Cory tennant 6 hr Reaper 3
Militiamen?? (Aug '16) 7 hr Jimmy hildenbrandt 25
Missing twin dob: 6/14/50 born at Rome Hospital 7 hr Try 2

Westernville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance