snitch capital rome ny

Posted in the Westernville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NYC

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Rome NY is the only place on earth where its OK to be a RAT the whole Damn!!!! Town is in on it people putting other people's business on these public forums like who is fucking who ...who's Dealing what....& Guess who got Arrested.... & so&so is cheating..... yo!!!!! Did ur mother ever tell u as a kid to mind ur own business & nobody likes a tattle tale Why can't u just keep ur mouths shut & worry about ur own backyard would it kill y'all to just shut the fuck up !!!!!! I personally know a guy that got Busted with a little bit of weed & blew the whistle on who he got it from where they live & in turn they told on there suppliers & so forth all stemming from a bullshit misdemeanor charge But hey that's Rome NY people for ya
SYR

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Someone obviously snitched on you! Don't like it, don't do the crime!
Blah

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oh shut up who cares the less drug dealers the less stupidity this place will have
Rome KID Cuddi

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

As Bad as it sounds it's true & if I had the money to move I would I'm ashamed to even say I'm from Rome SMH all people do out here is look out there windows & porch & report everything they see & half the time they don't have a clue as to what is going on they just assume & then run with it I had an argument with my girlfriend in my car I pulled over on Elm st because she's pregnant & got her self all worked up & wanted to throw up so as she's throwing up she's calling me all sorts of names & stuff just as pregnant irritable woman do & I'm holding her hair off to the side so that she doesn't get any puke in her long hair & what happens so nosy bitch calls the cops & say she saw me hitting my girl so when the police got there & saw her crying & pregnant they immediately Threw the cuffs on now .... seeing this my girl whent crazy asking why is her man being put in hand cuffs & the cops say because we have wittnesses that say he struck u lmaooo off I couldn't believe it but after 3 hours of bullshit it was then determined that I did not strike or cause harm to anyone. Now my question is why didn't the bitch that made that fails report get in trouble? I'll tell u why its because Rome NY people are a bunch of scumbag cigarette Smoking cousin fucking lying fat over weight non pussy washing flat pancake ass filthy whore man trapping gold digging tell all Bioychez
NYC

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 22, 2013
 
SYR wrote:
Someone obviously snitched on you! Don't like it, don't do the crime!
ur 100% wrong no crimes here & I'm not just talking about crimes I'm talking about people just minding there own snitching can come in all types of ways for example let's say u had cancer & one of ur neighbors saw that u was wearing a wig because u had lost ur hair do to keemo & that neighbor got on this public forum & said omg!!! John has cancer & now while ur in the store grocery shopping u have all these people staring staring at u making u feel uncomfortable see would u like that! I don't think so so alls I'm saying is for what ever reason people are doing what they are doing if it does not personal effect u mind ur Damn business
NYC

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Blah wrote:
Oh shut up who cares the less drug dealers the less stupidity this place will have
so let me guess the only thing u got outta what was said is drugs well obviously ur a Rat because I said a bunch of other things being said on these forums now go eat cheese u RAT & wack off to a sears catalog u probably talk on the phone all day about other peoples problems & ur probably fat with low self esteem or wait ur husband left u or if ur a dude u don't trust ur wife at social gatherings because u know u don't satisfy her either way I know ur kind u have a bunch of cats & dogs & hate ur life lol well I live gooood :)
Lee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i would rat you out in a heartbeat to keep our streets clean, and i have twice already
Blah

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

NYC wrote:
<quoted text>so let me guess the only thing u got outta what was said is drugs well obviously ur a Rat because I said a bunch of other things being said on these forums now go eat cheese u RAT & wack off to a sears catalog u probably talk on the phone all day about other peoples problems & ur probably fat with low self esteem or wait ur husband left u or if ur a dude u don't trust ur wife at social gatherings because u know u don't satisfy her either way I know ur kind u have a bunch of cats & dogs & hate ur life lol well I live gooood :)
. Hahahahahahahahaha actually I'm none of the above so I'm lmao right now at your pathetic posts but I know a lot of rats like Donnie Marshall
absolute

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 23, 2013
 
NYC wrote:
Rome NY is the only place on earth where its OK to be a RAT the whole Damn!!!! Town is in on it people putting other people's business on these public forums like who is fucking who ...who's Dealing what....& Guess who got Arrested.... & so&so is cheating..... yo!!!!! Did ur mother ever tell u as a kid to mind ur own business & nobody likes a tattle tale Why can't u just keep ur mouths shut & worry about ur own backyard would it kill y'all to just shut the fuck up !!!!!! I personally know a guy that got Busted with a little bit of weed & blew the whistle on who he got it from where they live & in turn they told on there suppliers & so forth all stemming from a bullshit misdemeanor charge But hey that's Rome NY people for ya
You are so right. It's such bs
MrCris

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 23, 2013
 
This is so moronic.
what

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I don't understand why you're so worried about it? I don't involve myself with illegal activity so I don't get why you're worried about who's snitching on who. Isn't that being a hypocrite, on one hand you get on topx and tell people to stop worring about other people's business, but here you are worried about who's "snitching" on who! If your life were clean you wouldn't be bothered by it. Grow up!
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 23, 2013
 
MrCris wrote:
This is so moronic.
Yup another drama queen moron
CollegeDegreesAn dEmployed

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If you are so clearly concerned with people ratting you out, how about you just don't commit Crimes. I know it may be hard for some of you scumbags, but lets get real. No crimes means you have nothing to worry about. Live your life like a nice, honest, civilized citizen. Do something good for society.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 23, 2013
 
Rome KID Cuddi wrote:
As Bad as it sounds it's true & if I had the money to move I would I'm ashamed to even say I'm from Rome SMH all people do out here is look out there windows & porch & report everything they see & half the time they don't have a clue as to what is going on they just assume & then run with it I had an argument with my girlfriend in my car I pulled over on Elm st because she's pregnant & got her self all worked up & wanted to throw up so as she's throwing up she's calling me all sorts of names & stuff just as pregnant irritable woman do & I'm holding her hair off to the side so that she doesn't get any puke in her long hair & what happens so nosy bitch calls the cops & say she saw me hitting my girl so when the police got there & saw her crying & pregnant they immediately Threw the cuffs on now .... seeing this my girl whent crazy asking why is her man being put in hand cuffs & the cops say because we have wittnesses that say he struck u lmaooo off I couldn't believe it but after 3 hours of bullshit it was then determined that I did not strike or cause harm to anyone. Now my question is why didn't the bitch that made that fails report get in trouble? I'll tell u why its because Rome NY people are a bunch of scumbag cigarette Smoking cousin fucking lying fat over weight non pussy washing flat pancake ass filthy whore man trapping gold digging tell all Bioychez
And you're an irresponsible dumbass for knocking up a girlfriend.
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 23, 2013
 
NYC wrote:
Rome NY is the only place on earth where its OK to be a RAT the whole Damn!!!! Town is in on it people putting other people's business on these public forums like who is fucking who ...who's Dealing what....& Guess who got Arrested.... & so&so is cheating..... yo!!!!! Did ur mother ever tell u as a kid to mind ur own business & nobody likes a tattle tale Why can't u just keep ur mouths shut & worry about ur own backyard would it kill y'all to just shut the fuck up !!!!!! I personally know a guy that got Busted with a little bit of weed & blew the whistle on who he got it from where they live & in turn they told on there suppliers & so forth all stemming from a bullshit misdemeanor charge But hey that's Rome NY people for ya
Re-read the post...it's the truth.
watch out

Butler, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 23, 2013
 
Justin Gillette is a snitch bioootch
donny

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

NYC wrote:
Rome NY is the only place on earth where its OK to be a RAT the whole Damn!!!! Town is in on it people putting other people's business on these public forums like who is fucking who ...who's Dealing what....& Guess who got Arrested.... & so&so is cheating..... yo!!!!! Did ur mother ever tell u as a kid to mind ur own business & nobody likes a tattle tale Why can't u just keep ur mouths shut & worry about ur own backyard would it kill y'all to just shut the fuck up !!!!!! I personally know a guy that got Busted with a little bit of weed & blew the whistle on who he got it from where they live & in turn they told on there suppliers & so forth all stemming from a bullshit misdemeanor charge But hey that's Rome NY people for ya
Lol the ignorance in this mentality has to be inbred it's so ridiculous! You must come from a long line of law breakers, such a long line that you forgot that when you sell and use drugs, it's illegal! You can't expect people to act morally responsible to you when your living and practicing a morally irresponsible life. Get a grip! You live in a world of illegal activity, nobody is expecting you, or those around you, to act with any kind of decency. The way look at those "snitches", is the way people who live law abiding lives look at you. Scum who deserves to be locked away from any decent ssociety.
scrooge

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 23, 2013
 
capponi snitched on d'amore and ciccotti
timely

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 23, 2013
 
Someone snitched on me once. See I was getting my azz licked by this woman, well I was drunk and it was outside. The cops said they got a complaint.
some deserve it

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

a snitch gets snitched on is deserved, that simple! That's the only part I disagree with or the original thread starter didn't say. I know a few that deserve it but wont open my mouth because people would know it was me or someone close to me and I don't need or like drama, but they deserve it you damn snitches. now go raid some drug business in Rome that the druggies are still selling and using the business as a front, not just the owner, but the workers too. 2 business' of them in Rome now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westernville Discussions

Search the Westernville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did jk leave yet?? 2 min Habanero Harv 2
Fishing Advice 3 min Habanero Harv 3
Rome is filthy 4 min Habanero Harv 6
Where is John Tebbetts? 5 min Habanero Harv 17
who is Stacey Tennant? 5 min Suzy Q 15
remsen village trash 20 min wboro 2
Destito Announces Arts and Cultural Grants (Sep '10) 1 hr Boliermakers and Riggies 48
•••
•••
•••
Westernville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westernville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westernville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westernville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westernville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••