A A Meeting

New York, NY

#21 Jan 25, 2013
No good wrote:
Hey Fusco....I was at a bar tonite and everybody kept saying how they can't wait until the news hits the wire about you because what you did was disgusting and they felt duped by your 8 year campaign and election fraud with DDSO.
The kicker was that after all that you acted like an idiot from day one to now!
Your DDSO friends will be outed soon and they are already unpopular but will reach new lows with the exposure that is coming!
You know who is going to put you back to your shovel job and that is where you belong.....
Hey Jim, drunks should stay out of bars and big mouths shouldn't gossip.
Knows

Rome, NY

#22 Jan 25, 2013
A A Meeting wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohooo you are so funny, and idiots should not be mayor but shit does happens now doesn't it? I also believe in Rome you meet a better class of people in a bar than you would find in city hall now days.
No good

Dracut, MA

#23 Jan 26, 2013
Big mouth just getting started......
CSB

New York, NY

#24 Jan 26, 2013
A A Meeting wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story bro.
Phil

New York, NY

#25 Jan 26, 2013
No good wrote:
Hey Fusco....I was at a bar tonite and everybody kept saying how they can't wait until the news hits the wire about you because what you did was disgusting and they felt duped by your 8 year campaign and election fraud with DDSO.
The kicker was that after all that you acted like an idiot from day one to now!
Your DDSO friends will be outed soon and they are already unpopular but will reach new lows with the exposure that is coming!
You know who is going to put you back to your shovel job and that is where you belong.....
Really , was Brown there being drunk and belligerent once again . I bet there was only two people involved in the drunken conversation so "everybody" consisted of you and him . I can't wait for the vulgar loudmouth to make another public statement every time he does its comical.
Forrest Dump

Dracut, MA

#26 Jan 26, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Really , was Brown there being drunk and belligerent once again . I bet there was only two people involved in the drunken conversation so "everybody" consisted of you and him . I can't wait for the vulgar loudmouth to make another public statement every time he does its comical.
I guess you wish it was a 2 person conversation.....but it was more like over 20 people who are negatively impacted by Fusco corruption so......?
Gary

New York, NY

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohooo you are so funny, and idiots should not be mayor but shit does happens now doesn't it? I also believe in Rome you meet a better class of people in a bar than you would find in city hall now days.
That would all depend on the patron but in this case your most likely a LIAR. There are too many people that don't like Brown and you probably would have gotten beat up.
So you say

Dracut, MA

#28 Jan 26, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
That would all depend on the patron but in this case your most likely a LIAR. There are too many people that don't like Brown and you probably would have gotten beat up.
Beaten up???.......oh you mean that violence would curtail me from speaking my view???

Oppression and FEAR are tools of the LIARs....I spoke the truth and so did the other patrons so....well you know?
FrenchcriesNWhaa amburgers

New York, NY

#29 Jan 26, 2013
Forrest Dump wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you wish it was a 2 person conversation.....but it was more like over 20 people who are negatively impacted by Fusco corruption so......?
What did u have a re union of the people that worked for the losers campaign , sounds like a good time :)
So you say

Dracut, MA

#30 Jan 26, 2013
Brown was not mentioned....remember he is gone....is that not you clonies mantra.....we were talking about Fusco....the illegally elected Mayor....not Brown!
Chico

New York, NY

#31 Jan 26, 2013
So you say wrote:
Brown was not mentioned....remember he is gone....is that not you clonies mantra.....we were talking about Fusco....the illegally elected Mayor....not Brown!
No names were mentioned here either Einstein , however I am glad you got the concept Loser=Brown.
So you say

Dracut, MA

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
No names were mentioned here either Einstein , however I am glad you got the concept Loser=Brown.
Pressure getting to you huh......?

What is wrong? Perhaps you feel your Fusco ship is sinking?
Truth prevails.......Justice is slow in this county but it happens!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Jan 26, 2013
Forrest Dump wrote:
<quoted text>
if you mean spindler and his group being the 20. you are absolutely correct, that's all they do is whine and talk bs. lets not forget they friend people to get them on their side and spread lies.
N James St

Dracut, MA

#34 Jan 26, 2013
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
if you mean spindler and his group being the 20. you are absolutely correct, that's all they do is whine and talk bs. lets not forget they friend people to get them on their side and spread lies.
Mrs. Fusco and Mrs. Bielby I applaud your weak attempt at distracting from the truth as usual.
Geico Ins

New York, NY

#35 Jan 26, 2013
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
They must have been unhappy Allstate customers, he is nervous that they are looking for a better rate.
Joe Sal 1212

New York, NY

#36 Jan 26, 2013
So you say wrote:
<quoted text>
Pressure getting to you huh......?
What is wrong? Perhaps you feel your Fusco ship is sinking?
Truth prevails.......Justice is slow in this county but it happens!
Sinking ? Your guy was endorsed by a major party and still lost despite spending thousands! And...... He LOST .....oh we'll in the mean time keep whining and crying and posting on topix .....
Elliot Ness

Rome, NY

#37 Jan 26, 2013
N James St wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Fusco and Mrs. Bielby I applaud your weak attempt at distracting from the truth as usual.
Is that the police captain's wife?
Otis

Rome, NY

#38 Jan 26, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Phil Brown made more sense drunk than Fusco does sober. I bet anything all the clonies were gathered around the radio or TV listening or watching our great clown blabber his bullshit. It would have been a real whoop to watch you folks slobering all over each other. Fusco needs to stay off the radio, and TV. Because everytime he goes on they send the tape to American Funniest Video or Aminal Planet. He is a goof, and you people are too far up his ass nothing gets done.
Chico

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Jan 26, 2013
who the h e l l is phil?
Media Mike

New York, NY

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Phil Brown made more sense drunk than Fusco does sober. I bet anything all the clonies were gathered around the radio or TV listening or watching our great clown blabber his bullshit. It would have been a real whoop to watch you folks slobering all over each other. Fusco needs to stay off the radio, and TV. Because everytime he goes on they send the tape to American Funniest Video or Aminal Planet. He is a goof, and you people are too far up his ass nothing gets done.
I have to disagree , Brown made a fool out of himself on more than one occasion in the media. Those media blunders cost him votes , and the company he kept put his opponent over the edge to victory. Like it or not Browns campaign was a failure folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Beck admits islam is the truth 2 hr jeffjdm1 6
whats your best sex postion and why? 2 hr jeffjdm1 8
Lisa Patierno rescue mission 2 hr jeffjdm1 2
New Bar in Barneveld 2 hr stupid 2
Girls that are easy to get with in Rome 5 hr Master_t 14
old dollar general lot 6 hr Jeff 27
Jason Paul wins Joe Fusco Public Safety Award 6 hr Move on 25
Westernville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web