What will Harrison do without Bird Ma...

What will Harrison do without Bird Man????

Posted in the Western Grove Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Curious

Harrison, AR

#1 Dec 4, 2008
I can't believe there was nothing in the paper at all about his death... Whether people liked him or not he was a part of the community for so long and everyone knew him or knew of him.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2008
What he passed away??? I never heard anything! How or when?
Curious

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2008
fyi who cares wrote:
What he passed away??? I never heard anything! How or when?
From the information I have been hearing he passed away the week of Thanksgiving, Monday or Tuesday I believe; from a heart attack.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2008
What was his real name? I am going to look into it.
Curious

Harrison, AR

#5 Dec 6, 2008
fyi who cares wrote:
I believe it was something like Mark Stivers or something simular to that, but I am not 100% positive. Let me know what you hear.
Saw him

Harrison, AR

#6 Dec 12, 2008
I saw Birdman walking down the street by Ozark Mountain Inn today with a paper sack on his head. I don't think he's dead.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2008
WHAT??? Are you serious? Is he not dead?? I
Saw him

Harrison, AR

#8 Dec 14, 2008
Does anyone else wear paper sacks on their head? It was him. No joke.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2008
Saw him wrote:
I saw Birdman walking down the street by Ozark Mountain Inn today with a paper sack on his head. I don't think he's dead.
You are right... looks like the rumors going around were not true. He did have a heart attack but he did not die.
Fired Up

Harrison, AR

#10 Feb 11, 2009
Yea good ole Bird Man is still walkin around. Seen him yesterday in a silly lookin sailor's hat.

“Just smilin!”

Since: Sep 08

A sandy beach somewhere

#11 Feb 15, 2009
ole'birdman, seen him walkin down 7 south.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2009
Funny Guy wrote:
ole'birdman, seen him walkin down 7 south.
I saw him yesterday afternoon across from Masterchef, talking to the fence... What would we do without him!

Since: Feb 09

Harrison

#13 Feb 19, 2009
He almost ran out in front of my car the other day by Meeks. Almost gave ME a heart attack.
Birdmans Funny

Washington, DC

#14 Feb 19, 2009
I wonder if he knows he so popular on the internet? Wait he probably dont even know what the internet is.I seen him the other day talking to a stop sign. But I forget where at. Maybe by O'Reilys
Far from home

Junction City, KS

#15 Feb 19, 2009
He is a funny man but my aunt told me a sad story about him. She says that he used to be in the military and came home. He was at a party and some jerks druged him ( cause they wanted him to try something and he didnt) and it made him OD. Now I don't know much details but this maybe the reason he is how he is.My aunt seen him with a milk jug cut in half on his head the other day. My little cousin ,who is 6, says she loves him..Oh boy...
Bird is the word

Marshall, AR

#16 Feb 21, 2009
I saw Birdman with his sailor hat too, he was crawling around in the ditch by El Acapulco! I also seen him on highway 43 by Millbrook jogging in timberland boots. The day before that he was at the same spot acting like he was gonna jump in front of cars! Bird man is the man, I wonder where he went during the ice storm?
Teacher

Harrison, AR

#17 Feb 21, 2009
I saw bird man walking around Shoneys a couple of days ago. He IS still alive. :-)
Glad it was just a rumor

United States

#18 Feb 24, 2009
Good thing he is still around!! I always notice him in front of payless, Bank of America or Meeks. He is a hoot to watch!! I am always curious as to what happened to him in his younger years that has made him the way he is. Does he live alone?
Caring

Bolivar, MO

#19 Mar 2, 2009
I heard he was injured in a war and that is why he is the way he is. I can't stand to hear anyone talk bad about him. Who knows what he has had to live through. It's sad to know there are people like him. Especially if they are veterans and have defended our country and Harrison.
troy

Houston, TX

#20 Mar 3, 2009
fyi who cares wrote:

his real name was mark he lived on spring street behind the hospital he was a good man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook up May 22 whitelam tours 3
Nicholas Jarrott May 2 PlayBall 7
What do i need to know about ozark mountain wed... Apr '16 Me to 1
dirty deeds in wga (Jan '15) Aug '15 Disagreed 5
Ricky Elliot (May '12) May '12 iknow 2
I hear there is a black power group setting up ... (May '12) May '12 Yes there is 2
News Arkansas board issues first 6 liquor sales perm... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Floyd Pederson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Western Grove Mortgages