candice

United States

#229 Jun 5, 2013
Wow that's good
Ticked Off Arkansan

Little Rock, AR

#230 Jun 6, 2013
What a dirty, twisted, wretched excuse for a human being she is. I am absolutely disgusted that she was in a position of trust and power within our government. She certainly isn't alone in her dirty dealings though. I hope she starts singing and turns in other untrustworthy politicians within our state government. I have a sneaking suspicion that the Democratic party in Arkansas will undergo quite a shake up if she does. Time for change!
Rip Chen Picket

Hardy, AR

#231 Jun 6, 2013
Ticked Off Arkansan wrote:
What a dirty, twisted, wretched excuse for a human being she is. I am absolutely disgusted that she was in a position of trust and power within our government. She certainly isn't alone in her dirty dealings though. I hope she starts singing and turns in other untrustworthy politicians within our state government. I have a sneaking suspicion that the Democratic party in Arkansas will undergo quite a shake up if she does. Time for change!
Sounds like you could also be talking about the Obama's and all their lying puppets.
gsdfgsf

Jonesboro, AR

#232 Jun 6, 2013
gddddd
m bison

Oklahoma City, OK

#233 Jun 11, 2013
That Schofner lady was doing a good job...just kidding.

Since: Jun 13

Pine Bluff, AR

#234 Jun 12, 2013
pondring wrote:
A communist is just what we need to watch our money
I wholeheartedly second this.
Ticked Off Arkansan

Little Rock, AR

#235 Jun 12, 2013
ionamartin123 wrote:
<quoted text>I wholeheartedly second this.
You are Both OUT OF YOUR DAMNED MINDS!! So the rest of the world has come to their senses and abolished communism after decades of oppression and human rights violations and You Two "Geniuses" want to try it on for size HERE?!? WHAT THE HE'LL ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?

Jonesboro, AR

#236 Jun 13, 2013
Nancy Nelms
torpeda

United States

#238 Jul 9, 2013
R wrote:
The greens have it!
The red white & blues
greg

Jonesboro, AR

#285 Sep 1, 2013
Tommy lee James
decal

Oklahoma City, OK

#287 Sep 1, 2013
Bill Clinton

Oklahoma City, OK

#293 Oct 14, 2013
Thompson

Euless, TX

#295 Nov 16, 2013
Heli
sister

Blytheville, AR

#297 Jan 6, 2014
Please Dear Lord send our brother home or let us hear from Him,I cry every night for him to be safe.
dave

Oklahoma City, OK

#298 Jan 8, 2014
Hillary 2016!!
yuck

Conway, AR

#301 Jan 16, 2014
I had to see her the other day and I can't stand to think about the image of that nasty, wrinkled up, old, giraffe smiling, hor!
I heard from a certain someone that a certain someone from another city not too far away has had the displeasure of being forced to spend an entire season with her, and she was an obvious hor, hanging all over the married men!
Everyone from this certain city was talking about her. How embarrassing for those people that
Are her family members. Of course, karma is a real beeeaaawwwch, and a certain someone told another certain someone that karma had her number...can't wait to hear the outcome of that conversation! Lol!
Oh well, if she can't see what a hor she is, with her tongue hanging out, chasing all the married men, as if anyone wanted her, then she might see karma lurking...You go, ho!

Nashville, TN

#302 Jan 16, 2014
Ugliest winch I've ever seen beside ole buck toothed daughter.
OlPapaw

Oklahoma City, OK

#303 Jan 16, 2014
NOW we have Darr resigning!We must be the top state for crooked pols!
That's a title we did not need

United States

#305 Mar 9, 2014
Money
bnhgytred

Auckland, New Zealand

#306 Mar 9, 2014
bhiomlxzsa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just when we thought we finally got rid of Hick... 14 hr Friend 3
Dr. Hawk (Apr '14) Wed bubba 11
Lawrence Atkins Oct 20 wondering 3
Brand New Church Oct 20 MrRedford 12
is harrison a good place to live? (Mar '13) Oct 17 Gypsy Rose 19
Beebe appoints retired Harrison judge as specia... Oct 14 yankeedudell 3
Prostitution Oct 9 Qs Cuz 5
Western Grove Dating
Find my Match

Western Grove Jobs