Dennis Burkholder - Westerly Business

Posted in the Westerly Forum

Marion

Westerly, RI

#1 Jul 27, 2012
You may have read about his disorderly conduct and threatening acts in the Westerly Sun. Do we want him to start a new business at Misquamicut?
BBT

Westerly, RI

#2 Jul 27, 2012
no way! i'd rather be able to bring my kids to the seafood place without any risk to their safety!
Joe Esposito

Westerly, RI

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Dennis Burkholder can't do anything right! But, it's no crime to be a serial failure.
foodie401

Westerly, RI

#4 Jul 27, 2012
just let the Westerly Police handle it
Marion

Westerly, RI

#5 Aug 4, 2012
What did the judge say in his hearing?His charges-disorderly conduct and willful trespass, but nothing else?Anyone know?
BBT

Westerly, RI

#6 Aug 14, 2012
His pre-trial hearing is August 17. Saw the westerly sun article. He's lucky they didn't charge him with assaulting a police officer and dui.
jimmie61

Westerly, RI

#7 Sep 2, 2012
would luv to see the video of him getting pepper sprayed by the officer lol
Marion

Westerly, RI

#8 Sep 16, 2012
lmfao Jimmie! The Westerly Police should sell the footage of Burkholder to America's Dumbest Criminals
jimmie61

Westerly, RI

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Interesting that he or his lawyer decided just this week to claim that the Westerly Police used excessive force.

@Marion - I think it's "World's Dumbest Criminals" lol

http://www.thewesterlysun.com/news/police-den...
TonyS

Westerly, RI

#10 Oct 5, 2012
can't believe Jim Taricani from channel 10 took Burkholder's story seriously!!
http://www2.turnto10.com/news/i-team/2012/oct...
Arther Crebins

Hartford, CT

#11 Nov 3, 2012
What's the latest ?
TonyS

Westerly, RI

#12 Nov 8, 2012
"Continued for further Hearing" according to the courtconnect website. Some people really believe that the Westerly Police used excessive force, but it doesn't look that way.
All I can say is DO NOT get involved with Dennis Burkholder! Don't let him near your business, your home, or your family!!
TonyS

Westerly, RI

#13 Nov 8, 2012
UPDATE:

He's free on $1,000 personal recognizance!

http://www.thewesterlysun.com/news/burkholder...

http://www2.turnto10.com/news/2012/nov/08/jud...

Does this guy know how to waste taxpayers' money or what?! He's a real class act and so is his attorney.
Vin

Westerly, RI

#14 Jan 11, 2013
I pray that Dennis Burkholder gets the psychological counseling and psychiatric support that he so badly needs, for his own good and for the good of the community.

The next incident may end up much worse than the last one if this doesn't happen.
Jerry

Westerly, RI

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Dennis Burkholder is a good guy. I wish him the best.
westaly hypocrites

Norwich, CT

#16 May 3, 2014
All of you with your comments are a bunch of westaly losers. Loser Ed Mello who used to be police chief, what a joke, he was the dumbest ugliest loser in highshcool...started this. All of you in Westerly (or westaly as they pronounce it because they are a bunch of uneducated blue collar idiots) cover up for everyone and do not like outsiders. Wake up to the nepotism in that town.(look it up dummies)...and if the westaly mentality idiots don't want you there they act like a bunch of bullies and look for reasons to harass you which is what fat mello did. Then the loser police dept made it personal. And harassed Dennis too. I hope Dennis Burkholder sues the pants off those wimps. The police are losers, uneducated dummies with a blue collar 'yo Adrienne mentality. They harass people if you are not one of them. They are a bunch of hypocrites. So sad all of you with your comments never got out of that town born there and never left. I unfortunately grew up there after having been transplanted at a young age due to parents divorce. I hate that town and had these worst years of my life there. You all deserve each other. All crooked from the police to the attorneys to the town officiasl.
Go Dennis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westerly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westerly Schools Committee halts transgender rule Oct 18 TerryE 1
san go (Dec '13) Sep '14 san go hanoi 4
man/child wimps recklessly speeding on west st... (Dec '11) Aug '14 E-mod 75
Red light cameras will soon be ticketing driver... Aug '14 Concerned neighbor 1
Fire Tax (Jul '11) Aug '14 Uncle Buck 5
Hopkinton plowing....problem .5 inches of snow (Jan '14) Aug '14 Uncle Buck 2
Beatles For Sale: The Tribute coming to Westerly! May '14 New England Music... 1
Westerly Dating
Find my Match

Westerly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westerly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westerly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]