What happened to the snow?

What happened to the snow?

There are 138 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 13, 2007, titled What happened to the snow?. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

A few flurries are possible in the metro area through Friday evening but of course the heavy snow forecasted for Denver didn't occur.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
A True Meteorologist

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 13, 2007
Winds will show gusts as high as 26.54 mph, even higher in some areas. Moisture will accumulate and a wind chill may make it feel 10 degrees colder. Snow may develop, along with a chance of rain.
A True Meteorologist

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 13, 2007
Winds will show gusts as high as 26.54 mph, even higher in some areas. Moisture will accumulate and a wind chill may make it feel 10 degrees colder. Snow may develop, along with a chance of rain.
JAD

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2007
I cancelled the last couple of days of my vacation and left Thursady AM because of your forecast. Oh well better safe than sorry.
Deanna

Littleton, CO

#4 Apr 13, 2007
Just goes to show you, we really don't have control over the weather. I am not disappointed. I loved waking up to dry roads!
Danelle

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2007
Nice oppology gang. I'll give ya this.. most of the time you are right on the money! So... I'll give ya this one
suzy

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2007
dear kathy. we used to live in denver, colo but weve moved away 3 years ago and i sure miss, denver, we still have family their and visit, sincerly suzy
Kurt

Omaha, NE

#7 Apr 13, 2007
Swing........... MISS
John

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 13, 2007
We sure needed the water.
Annie

Castle Rock, CO

#9 Apr 13, 2007
Sorry your job sucks. Poeple get mad at you if it snows, they get mad at you if it doesnt. Like you can control it or predict every single weather pattern. I'm sure you got hollered at a lot today so I wanted to make sure you got at least one nice message. Hang in there.
Ahab

South Gate, CA

#10 Apr 13, 2007
Despite all the sophisticated technology, predicting weather is still just a guessing game. As usual, you guessed WRONG
Joe In Denver

Avon, CO

#11 Apr 13, 2007
That's why I don't watch the weather!
Tony

Denver, CO

#13 Apr 13, 2007
I understand that Weather Prediction is of course just that, a prediction. However I feel that making these predictions aren't suppossed to be made by computers and models. This is what I feel happened here.
Carolyn

Denver, CO

#14 Apr 13, 2007
Thanks for the great job you do under difficult conditions! You are wonderful and have one of the toughest jobs in the world! Keep up the good work!
Big Daddy Rico

Louisville, CO

#15 Apr 13, 2007
Did anyone really want it to snow?
Melissa

Castle Rock, CO

#16 Apr 13, 2007
I was hoping for the snow...
TGI

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 13, 2007
So, there are a bunch of people upset that we did not get the snow you called for? What a bunch of morons, if they think they can forcast better, then give it a shot.
You folks at 9news Weather do a great job, no one is perfect.
John Centennial

Dacono, CO

#18 Apr 13, 2007
Many years ago I went to college with a guy who wanted to be a meteorologist on tv. I asked him why he would ever want a job like that. He told me it would be great to make good money at a job where you could be wrong most of the time and never get fired for it.
Student

Boulder, CO

#19 Apr 13, 2007
Nice work with the forecast, and you call yourselves "meteorologists". You can't fool me. I get better weather reports sticking my hand out the window. Sam Champion is the best.
littleton

Littleton, CO

#20 Apr 13, 2007
you just can't win. ya know, if precautions didn't happen and people were stuck on planes in the runway or stranded at the airport or on the side of the roads or home without food - who would be crying then. yes, there was a big mistake - fox was saying at 9 that it would be 4 inches at most (so even they were off, but more accurate. but move on people. have you nothing better to do.
Jeanette

Denver, CO

#21 Apr 13, 2007
For all those who think you should be perfect, I wouldn't want to be as short sighted as they are!! I'm glad your out there trying to help keep people safe. Life is to short to worry about a missed forcast.Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westcliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal Creek Review (May '17) May '17 BTC 1
Lookin for Beelush (Jan '17) Feb '17 Not Bad Rob 2
Bad Rob, 81 Sunset Chapter, Bike in the Kitchen... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Colquit Street 1
Looking for a psychic that lived in Crestone Co... (Dec '10) Dec '16 scotty steiner 5
News Ride a mountain train to some of Colorado's bes... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jill Johnson 1
Will Muslim men Blow on a Gork, Ask the Pinhead (May '16) May '16 zeke the pinhead 1
Pedophile clergy??? Tell the Pinhead (May '16) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1

Westcliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westcliffe Mortgages