What the Heck

Forest Park, IL

#7950 Oct 5, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the crooked copper? This is gonna cost the village $$$$$$$$$$s. All the people he robbed will be coming out of the woodwork now the village is gonna have to pay and settle. Stupid idiot.
They should go after the crooks in the village hall, millions in debt, no budget, no money, big parties, and what about the tif money, oh yeah, I forgot, no tif meetings for three years, talk about crooks..........
What the Heck

Forest Park, IL

#7951 Oct 5, 2013
Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You better worry about the school board. More money they have they seem to just throw it away. Reckless spending. And School District have much more money then Village of Lyons has.
the village should stop spending and start being accountable for their money/budget, millions in debt and no one says a word..........
What the Heck

Forest Park, IL

#7952 Oct 5, 2013
Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC / MVP took enough from this village. Still are. TLC / MVP also with School Board. Check it out. So who is better. Right now the Getty's.Get over it. Don't like it run for Mayor. You can do a better job, I guess. Well, that is what you seem to be saying.
well, let's see, TLC's been out for how many years? and MVP has how many on the current board? and how long has he been mayor? come on, look at who's in charge for the last five plus years and ask why are we in debt? where's the money going? where's a budget? quit sending out all the glossy, expensive garbage and balance the budget, it would be refreshing.
Will Never Forget

Forest Park, IL

#7953 Oct 6, 2013
What the Heck wrote:
<quoted text>
well, let's see, TLC's been out for how many years? and MVP has how many on the current board? and how long has he been mayor? come on, look at who's in charge for the last five plus years and ask why are we in debt? where's the money going? where's a budget? quit sending out all the glossy, expensive garbage and balance the budget, it would be refreshing.
Mayor Getty had Wisneski and Krueger on board. He actually had TLC /MVP on the board for the first 2 years. They did a number on this village. Spent most of the money. Getty and his board now are bailing out. Look back at records. Check it out before you write.
TIF'S , Taking property, Building the Police Station with a new Village Hall and Community Center in the wrong place. Costing us money for our so called FREE Quarry land. They pulled many tricks on us. We the people are paying for the mistakes. Thanks Visk.
WTH

Hillside, IL

#7954 Oct 7, 2013
Have you seen the new McCook sign by Steak 'n Egger???? Talk about an eyesore! If I were paying taxes in that village I would be mad as Hell!
What the Heck

Forest Park, IL

#7955 Oct 7, 2013
Will Never Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Getty had Wisneski and Krueger on board. He actually had TLC /MVP on the board for the first 2 years. They did a number on this village. Spent most of the money. Getty and his board now are bailing out. Look back at records. Check it out before you write.
TIF'S , Taking property, Building the Police Station with a new Village Hall and Community Center in the wrong place. Costing us money for our so called FREE Quarry land. They pulled many tricks on us. We the people are paying for the mistakes. Thanks Visk.
two is far from a majority....it's been five years and we're worse off now than before using tif money to fund other tif's. Five years should show progress not worse debt but then we don't even have a budget. How do you function without a budget? I don't, do you?
The Donald

Forest Park, IL

#7956 Oct 7, 2013
"Sometimes the best investments are the ones you
don't make."
The Donald

Forest Park, IL

#7957 Oct 7, 2013
What the Heck wrote:
<quoted text>
two is far from a majority....it's been five years and we're worse off now than before using tif money to fund other tif's. Five years should show progress not worse debt but then we don't even have a budget. How do you function without a budget? I don't, do you?
Ask the Federal Government, they seem to be having the same problem.
WTH

Hillside, IL

#7958 Oct 8, 2013
Surprised Lyons isn't using this guy....
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Will Forget

Belleville, IL

#7960 Oct 8, 2013
Will Never Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Getty had Wisneski and Krueger on board. He actually had TLC /MVP on the board for the first 2 years. They did a number on this village. Spent most of the money. Getty and his board now are bailing out. Look back at records. Check it out before you write.
TIF'S , Taking property, Building the Police Station with a new Village Hall and Community Center in the wrong place. Costing us money for our so called FREE Quarry land. They pulled many tricks on us. We the people are paying for the mistakes. Thanks Visk.
Sooooo yesteryear!!!! Come up with something new.
What the Heck

Forest Park, IL

#7963 Oct 9, 2013
WTH wrote:
Surprised Lyons isn't using this guy....
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
and I was told that this is the guy you use, all the time.
WTH

Hillside, IL

#7964 Oct 10, 2013
What the Heck wrote:
<quoted text>
and I was told that this is the guy you use, all the time.
Are you off your meds again? WTH are you talking about? And who told you that, or are you just making this nonsense up?
So Interesting

Forest Park, IL

#7965 Oct 10, 2013
Eye Full

Forest Park, IL

#7966 Oct 10, 2013
WTH wrote:
Surprised Lyons isn't using this guy....
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Check the School Board/ Hardware store in Stickney too.
Smile

Forest Park, IL

#7967 Oct 11, 2013
WTH

Hillside, IL

#7969 Oct 12, 2013
I can't believe how naive some people are that when they see contributions like those shown they don't have a problem with this. I don't care what party or candidate, if you take their money they are looking for something in return.
WTH

Hillside, IL

#7970 Oct 13, 2013
WOW! Just got our Fall/Winter program guide, and the opportunities are so overwhelming I don't know what to do first. Two whole pages - face to face - about the community picnic, although my copy just arrived yesterday and the picnic is today. And our two full-time recreation employees have really outdone themselves with the variety of programs they are putting on...a trip to a casino, two Kenpo classes, a "workshop" put on by the county, a Lego program, a health screening, rules of the road, a blood drive, a Zumba and a Yoga class. And we get all this terrific programming for $250,000! And did you notice the Union bug on the cover - I wonder where the union print shop is in Lyons? Oh, wait, it doesn't matter as long as they gave a little "donation" to Chris' campaign fund.
WTH

Hillside, IL

#7971 Oct 13, 2013
Just drove by the picnic - if you want to go you had better hurry as the last several hundred FREE parking spots aren't filling up and the place is overrun by 10's of people...
Johnny Carson

Round Lake, IL

#7972 Oct 13, 2013
WTH wrote:
Just drove by the picnic - if you want to go you had better hurry as the last several hundred FREE parking spots aren't filling up and the place is overrun by 10's of people...
You're too funny.

Since: Aug 13

Forest Park, IL

#7973 Oct 14, 2013
WTH wrote:
WOW! Just got our Fall/Winter program guide, and the opportunities are so overwhelming I don't know what to do first. Two whole pages - face to face - about the community picnic, although my copy just arrived yesterday and the picnic is today. And our two full-time recreation employees have really outdone themselves with the variety of programs they are putting on...a trip to a casino, two Kenpo classes, a "workshop" put on by the county, a Lego program, a health screening, rules of the road, a blood drive, a Zumba and a Yoga class. And we get all this terrific programming for $250,000! And did you notice the Union bug on the cover - I wonder where the union print shop is in Lyons? Oh, wait, it doesn't matter as long as they gave a little "donation" to Chris' campaign fund.
. I know that I can't' wait to buy my ticket to the big dinner dance for only $100. Wait, my hubby should go too. After all I will need a dance partner. Can't wait to shell out $200 for this fabulous event. NOT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep on trucking Ed 1 hr say it again 68
What Happen to the Topic "Meet the candidate Ni... 8 hr Wha Happened 7
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 19 hr People 913
who murdered emily? (Sep '09) 19 hr coldcasegina 19
Carmine Scardine back on Justice Police Force 21 hr keepontrucking 4
Peter Tombolato (Jul '13) Tue WILDBILL 12
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Tue Margaret 55
More from around the web

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]