why vote for ucp

Berwyn, IL

#7403 Apr 8, 2013
Vote VIP!!!
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7404 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
Let's see the only reason Dawn do nothing Campos recieved a pay raise is because she's good friends w/Green Jeans Chris and his father Farmer I still work in the insurance agency filling out reciept slips Getty! She didn't deserve the pay raise and the Village of Lyons Taxpayers don't need to be paying someone 39,000 + benefits! She knew going into the job that she only would make just over 3,000.00 per year! Funny how she got this most undeserving pay raise! Again under the Getty do nothing but plaster my name on every vacant building and piece of land in town administration she did!!! Come April 10th she can go and find a job more fitting of her experiences!!!
Yea you are so right you weren't being malicious ,your just envious oh sweetheart Im sorry it isn't you in her position try harder and maybe you will get there one day.
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7405 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
Oh Resi malicious attacks please you are hillarious!!! Just because Dawn Campos doesn't do anything all day but collect a pay check that doesn't mean anyone is being malicious! You UCP folks are a trip!!!
Someone sure is still bitter. Put down the bottle and pick up the phone and make a appointment with a good therapist!
Another Stool

La Grange Park, IL

#7406 Apr 8, 2013
Liz Swann wrote:
BTW, Another Stool, how in h*ll did VOL have $2.3 M in UNFUNDED BILLS in 2010 when we had just borrowed $2.9M in 2009 to allegedly pay off ALL our unpaid bills? Did they lie or misrepresent how much was owed at that time? Why and who profited by understating the amount of outstanding bills at that time (besides da guys cutting and vetting da multiple deal(s))? If indeed, there WAS an additional several million in "outstanding" bills incurred PRIOR to mid April 2009.
WHOSE commitments for Veteran's Park were they and when were they made?
Show us the contracts. Otherwise, your shuckin' and jivin' just don't mean a thing.
That is what the audit said. That is what the funds from the 2010 Debt Certificates were for. The auditors have confirmed all of this.

And the Visk administration started Veterans Park only to stop in progress. Even after the funds were raised in 2010, the Visk faction under the leadership of Shelley Henn (if you can call that leadership) failed to complete the projects. That is what we are talking about.

Then, of course, you have to revert to your low class ways once again. A very sad person.
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7407 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
Oh Resi malicious attacks please you are hillarious!!! Just because Dawn Campos doesn't do anything all day but collect a pay check that doesn't mean anyone is being malicious! You UCP folks are a trip!!!
BITTTER, BITTTER, BITTER!!!!!!
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7408 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
Let's see the only reason Dawn do nothing Campos recieved a pay raise is because she's good friends w/Green Jeans Chris and his father Farmer I still work in the insurance agency filling out reciept slips Getty! She didn't deserve the pay raise and the Village of Lyons Taxpayers don't need to be paying someone 39,000 + benefits! She knew going into the job that she only would make just over 3,000.00 per year! Funny how she got this most undeserving pay raise! Again under the Getty do nothing but plaster my name on every vacant building and piece of land in town administration she did!!! Come April 10th she can go and find a job more fitting of her experiences!!!
Did you make that appointment yet? Maybe you can ask Dawn for some assitance I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping out the needy, she's such a good soul. They say a bitter person is his worst enemy!
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7409 Apr 8, 2013
OOPSIE..... I meant assistance.
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7410 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
Newsy who was in the Garden Club? Was it one time village president/mayor convicted felon Kenneth K. Getty? You know the same outstanding gentleman who was convicted in a court of law of his fellow peers of 21 seperate counts of defrauding the Village of Lyons Taxpayers? A gentle crook who was conviently appointed to the zoning board of appeals where he is now the head of the zoning board and he was appointed by his do nothing son Chris Getty! Big crooked Ken while sitting on the zoning board now gets to guide and persuade the village board on key decisions and policies. Chris and crooked Ken know he can't take elected office againg so this is how dear old Chris and crooked Ken found a way around it by being appointed to the zoning board of appeals! This stinks to the high heavens and the residents are tired of this kind of stuff! Tommorrow lets vote for real change and vote straight VIP Wisneski,Mendlik,Gatz,Johnson, and Graunke!!!
Well DAA.... People in town didn't care about what his dad did that is why he won.... DAA. Come up with something else.
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7411 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
And for your information I am not a ucp person my family is friends with Dawn. I myself never vote because I believe all politicians, partys whatever are just in it to self-serve themslves but since you ticked me off UCP is getting four more votes
Newsy

Forest Park, IL

#7412 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
Newsy who was in the Garden Club? Was it one time village president/mayor convicted felon Kenneth K. Getty? You know the same outstanding gentleman who was convicted in a court of law of his fellow peers of 21 seperate counts of defrauding the Village of Lyons Taxpayers? A gentle crook who was conviently appointed to the zoning board of appeals where he is now the head of the zoning board and he was appointed by his do nothing son Chris Getty! Big crooked Ken while sitting on the zoning board now gets to guide and persuade the village board on key decisions and policies. Chris and crooked Ken know he can't take elected office againg so this is how dear old Chris and crooked Ken found a way around it by being appointed to the zoning board of appeals! This stinks to the high heavens and the residents are tired of this kind of stuff! Tommorrow lets vote for real change and vote straight VIP Wisneski,Mendlik,Gatz,Johnson, and Graunke!!!
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.as...
Resi

Chicago, IL

#7413 Apr 8, 2013
Sorry but as much as I don't like that mean old man , I don't like that bitter person as well.
Views From the High Stool

Chicago, IL

#7414 Apr 8, 2013
Resi wrote:
<quoted text>She's not running the village! Oh my how Gheetto are you with your words, disrespecting this poor woman that has never done anything wrong.
Resi: Listen you idiot, along with SSS fighter. You two morons know very well that was one of the Boys from the UCP/Forest Park Spin Room that wrote about Campos!! You Morons have no problem throwing one of your own under the bus if you think there is some political benefit to be gained!!!
You guys think you are so slick, it is actually humorous to watch and realize the UCP bench is loaded with Mental Midgets!!!!
Ya Gotta Luv it!!!

Chicago, IL

#7415 Apr 8, 2013
Resi wrote:
<quoted text>And for your information I am not a ucp person my family is friends with Dawn. I myself never vote because I believe all politicians, partys whatever are just in it to self-serve themslves but since you ticked me off UCP is getting four more votes
Hey Resi: Do you need help pulling the lever, Ask the UCP Knuckleheads outside the Polling Place to assist, tell them your tale of Whoa!!!

Chicago, IL

#7416 Apr 8, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either Stupid or blinded by the fact that your TLC/MVP people paid big bucks to Lawyer Firm, Developers, Manager with a car, Finance Director,Building Dept. Alex was never around, paid him a big salary with a car, Lawsuits trying to take peoples property, West Cook Chamber of Commerce. Nurse ????, Tif's, Free Quarry land costing us to build a $17 Million dollar Community Center, not ( Police Station was voted on for up to $7 Million . Gatz was on that committee ), Using Village Credit Card for personal trips, etc, not to mention Visk and Schuppe embarrass our village while driving a squad car in a parade. Much more.
Vote UCP any day.
Just me: Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news Moron, but I am neither stupid or blind!!!, But you obviosly cannot read or comprehend what I've written, as you did not respond to one point or dispute one fact!!!
Same old spin, blame past Administations, for your Boys, "Farmer Ken" and Dear Leader "Green Jeans Chris" being on the VERGE OF HAVING TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND WORK FOR A LIVING!!!

Chicago, IL

#7417 Apr 8, 2013
Garden wrote:
Newsy the Garden Club was founded by a resident and Getty friend. Getty authorized it. They are looking for volunteers. I am sure if you call the village hall they'll give you the information. They are working on making a community garden.
Garden: No kidding, really "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris" have authorized a Community Garden on the Farm??? I guess all of their sign are Eco-Friendly, and made up of Fertilizer Designed to decompose and sprout vegetables after election day!!!
These two scammers and Schemers just keep shoveling manure your way, and telling you idiots it's health food!!!!
You people are really pathetic, in your support of these two imbeciles!!!

Chicago, IL

#7418 Apr 8, 2013
Duffys Tavern wrote:
<quoted text>Confused:
"...In 1998, the village architect, the architect's son and Kenneth Getty were convicted on 21 counts each of mail fraud,theft of government funds and money laundering..." -Chicago Tribune, 4/29/2009.
"...Now two bars say they bought their insurance at the agency from Getty's father, whose insurance license is revoked. The father and son deny the allegations while offering conflicting versions of what happened..." -Chicago Tribune, 3/8/2011.
We all need to reflect and realize prior to Voting, exactly What and Whom we are Voting for!!!!!
why vote for ucp

Berwyn, IL

#7419 Apr 8, 2013
Resi good friend I'm not bitter I have a job that I love and pays a decent wage with benefits Clerk Campos on the other hand had a job previous to her becoming village clerk as a PART-TIME village clerk making about $3,500.00 in the form of a stipend until her good friend green jeans Chris and his bobble head trustees decide to raise her salary to $39,000 benefits included and all at the taxpayers expense!!! This was a $33,000 plus raise and who's on the hook for it... that's right the village of Lyons taxpayers that's who!!! Chris talks about how he brought the village back from the brink and on and on but then himself and his cadre of bobble heads go and make decisions like this or the hiring of Chris's right hand campaign man Kyle who makes $55,000 a year plus benefits again at our expense, hires Chris's ra ra man Ray the newspaper man to place spiffy little articles in the Getty/Landek newspaper for a rather paltry sum of $24,000 per year, and oh one more for the hell of it Chris raising his salary as head of the liquor commission from $750.00 per meeting to $7,500 in the form of a flat one time fee!!! These were all very unwise and poor decisions from a board that sings and dances in unison with Green jeans Chris Getty!!! So again Resi I'm not bitter nor drunk although maybe you should put the bottle down yourself and stop drinking that special ucp kool-aid! I'm sure Dawn Campos is a really nice person but, giving her the raise that her elected party sidekicks did was wrong and who's left footing the bill that's right the Village of Lyons and the Village of Lyons Taxpayers! BTW I beg of you instead of always trying to sidetrack and move away from the real issues facing the voters in this election that pertain to the Village of Lyons start actually talking about the real campaign issues like finances, street repairs, neighborhood watch, drugs and gangs, and businesses and I'm not talking about the ones that were forced into putting up signs for green jeans Chris!!! Oh and since you guys sitting up in the Getty Insurance Office love to keep throwing out I gave 4 votes, 15 votes, 30 votes and on and on well I just got my family and neighbors on both sides to vote for VIP tommorrow that's 12 votes there!!! Please you people are hillarious none of your candidates ever came around to our homes to talk to us the residents all we got were big glossy pictures of everyone who we know almost nothing about. At least the VIP candidates went and talked to us the residents even if they knew we may not agree with them!!! The only reason Getty is even in the race is for farmer Ken to stay revelant and for green jeans Chris to use this as his stepping pad to bigger and better things!!! Green Jeans Chris will go on to try his hand at the county, state, or maybe even federal level and in the process leave the village of Lyons in even greater debt! I guess that's the kind of person he is though inheriting his parents insurance office, driving around in flashy BMWs, and renting fancy 3 townhomes while the rest of us live paycheck to paycheck and put in a full days work! Tommorrow the residents will be heard when they vote for Wisneski,Mendlik,Gatz,Johnson, and Graunke!!!
Garden

Forest Park, IL

#7420 Apr 8, 2013
Views: I am NOTa UCP supporter. It's my friend who is running garden and had to get approval to use the land. The community garden is legit and has nothingto do with Getty. I voted VIP all the way!

Chicago, IL

#7421 Apr 8, 2013
Garden wrote:
Views: I am NOTa UCP supporter. It's my friend who is running garden and had to get approval to use the land. The community garden is legit and has nothingto do with Getty. I voted VIP all the way!
Garden: I stan corrected, best of luck to your friend and the community Garden!!

Chicago, IL

#7422 Apr 8, 2013
why vote for ucp wrote:
Resi good friend I'm not bitter I have a job that I love and pays a decent wage with benefits Clerk Campos on the other hand had a job previous to her becoming village clerk as a PART-TIME village clerk making about $3,500.00 in the form of a stipend until her good friend green jeans Chris and his bobble head trustees decide to raise her salary to $39,000 benefits included and all at the taxpayers expense!!! This was a $33,000 plus raise and who's on the hook for it... that's right the village of Lyons taxpayers that's who!!! Chris talks about how he brought the village back from the brink and on and on but then himself and his cadre of bobble heads go and make decisions like this or the hiring of Chris's right hand campaign man Kyle who makes $55,000 a year plus benefits again at our expense, hires Chris's ra ra man Ray the newspaper man to place spiffy little articles in the Getty/Landek newspaper for a rather paltry sum of $24,000 per year, and oh one more for the hell of it Chris raising his salary as head of the liquor commission from $750.00 per meeting to $7,500 in the form of a flat one time fee!!! These were all very unwise and poor decisions from a board that sings and dances in unison with Green jeans Chris Getty!!! So again Resi I'm not bitter nor drunk although maybe you should put the bottle down yourself and stop drinking that special ucp kool-aid! I'm sure Dawn Campos is a really nice person but, giving her the raise that her elected party sidekicks did was wrong and who's left footing the bill that's right the Village of Lyons and the Village of Lyons Taxpayers! BTW I beg of you instead of always trying to sidetrack and move away from the real issues facing the voters in this election that pertain to the Village of Lyons start actually talking about the real campaign issues like finances, street repairs, neighborhood watch, drugs and gangs, and businesses and I'm not talking about the ones that were forced into putting up signs for green jeans Chris!!! Oh and since you guys sitting up in the Getty Insurance Office love to keep throwing out I gave 4 votes, 15 votes, 30 votes and on and on well I just got my family and neighbors on both sides to vote for VIP tommorrow that's 12 votes there!!! Please you people are hillarious none of your candidates ever came around to our homes to talk to us the residents all we got were big glossy pictures of everyone who we know almost nothing about. At least the VIP candidates went and talked to us the residents even if they knew we may not agree with them!!! The only reason Getty is even in the race is for farmer Ken to stay revelant and for green jeans Chris to use this as his stepping pad to bigger and better things!!! Green Jeans Chris will go on to try his hand at the county, state, or maybe even federal level and in the process leave the village of Lyons in even greater debt! I guess that's the kind of person he is though inheriting his parents insurance office, driving around in flashy BMWs, and renting fancy 3 townhomes while the rest of us live paycheck to paycheck and put in a full days work! Tommorrow the residents will be heard when they vote for Wisneski,Mendlik,Gatz,Johnson, and Graunke!!!
Why Vote: Somebody better put a ring on this persons finger, if they have not already!! He/she is a keeper!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayors give south suburbs a strong voice on tol... 1 hr with 2
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 10 hr DOMINGUEZ 1,541
News Comcast in Elmhurst Hiring 200 Employees for Ne... 22 hr Joe 1
News Shoe Thief Arrested from Hospital for Car Burgl... 22 hr Joe 1
Moody and the Flag Code Wed Unbelievable 9
Berwyn Dope house (Aug '13) Wed rico 10
Ridge Fest 2015 Wed New Guy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages