lyons, il politics
Duffys Tavern

Chicago, IL

#7097 Mar 28, 2013
THE VIP DECEPTION wrote:
3 More Errors to clear up with VIP's Newest Flyer:
1)Getty did not pay a "friend" $10,000 to cut the lawns of abandoned homes. He did pay someone that has been a long time village resident to cut the grass, but he sent an invoice to the banks that owned the properties. The reason you need to keep the properties maintained and well kept is that t deters and prevents potential vandalism and break-ins which keeps the community a safer place. Along with that, do you idiots with VIP really think teens are responsible enough to cut grass and offer lawn maintenance services? A couple things wrong with that.. number one where is the insurance and who is liable if a kid cuts their finger or hand off? I see a $1,000,000 lawsuit against the village if that happens! Who will insure the "teens"? Also, how about transportation? Too much liability issues for the village to have "teens" using sharp and dangerous lawn care tools.
2) Again, he didn't pay a "friend" to power wash and remove graffiti in 2012. He did hire a village resident with the right experience, tools, and knowledge to do it only because it was the fastest and most practical way to get the graffiti removed. When you use "Cook County Program" you go on a waiting list! The graffiti could remain for months!! Ever drive through Berwyn, Cicero, or even Chicago? He is doing a great job getting rid of graffiti the minute it is detected or reported. Drive around town and see if you can even find any graffiti! Guaranteed that you can't!
3)Yes, he hired a tree trimming service that took care of the whole village! Including a dead tree in my own back yard! Did I have to pay for the service? Of course, through tax dollar, but not too much. You don't need to trim tree's every year people. It's every once in a while. They cleaned the whole village of dead tree's and debris though. Something that hasn't been done in over 10 years! You don't need a laid off arborist to work full time when there is nothing to do anymore. The job has been done and you won't need anyone cutting trees for a long while!
Don't be fooled by the VIP DECEPTION people!
There are so many flaws in every thing they try to point out! If they get in office, you will hear nothing but excuses of why they can't keep there promises. There are many legal flaws in what they present. And let's not forget Graunke's son is a REPEAT Sex Offender living right next to the park!
Patty W has Patty K up her butt! Gatz has a history in the VOL spending outrageous money! George Mendlik's brother in Texas is a sex offender and can be found at the link below ( http://stopyouchildmolester.blogspot.com/2012... )
VIP IS CORRUPT AND DECIEVING YOU TO WIN YOUR VOTE!
The VIP Deception: You are the Poster Child, the EPITIMY OF THE UCP THOUGHT PROCESS!!! Can you dunderheads slink any lower?
SORRY

Forest Park, IL

#7098 Mar 28, 2013
THE VIP DECEPTION wrote:
1)Getty did not pay a "friend" $10,000 to cut the lawns of abandoned homes. He did pay someone that has been a long time village resident to cut the grass, but he sent an invoice to the banks that owned the properties. The reason you need to keep the properties maintained and well kept is that t deters and prevents potential vandalism and break-ins which keeps the community a safer place. Along with that, do you idiots with VIP really think teens are responsible enough to cut grass and offer lawn maintenance services? A couple things wrong with that.. number one where is the insurance and who is liable if a kid cuts their finger or hand off? I see a $1,000,000 lawsuit against the village if that happens! Who will insure the "teens"? Also, how about transportation? Too much liability issues for the village to have "teens" using sharp and dangerous lawn care tools.
2) Again, he didn't pay a "friend" to power wash and remove graffiti in 2012. He did hire a village resident with the right experience, tools, and knowledge to do it only because it was the fastest and most practical way to get the graffiti removed. When you use "Cook County Program" you go on a waiting list! The graffiti could remain for months!! Ever drive through Berwyn, Cicero, or even Chicago? He is doing a great job getting rid of graffiti the minute it is detected or reported. Drive around town and see if you can even find any graffiti! Guaranteed that you can't!
3)Yes, he hired a tree trimming service that took care of the whole village! Including a dead tree in my own back yard! Did I have to pay for the service? Of course, through tax dollar, but not too much. You don't need to trim tree's every year people. It's every once in a while. They cleaned the whole village of dead tree's and debris though. Something that hasn't been done in over 10 years! You don't need a laid off arborist to work full time when there is nothing to do anymore. The job has been done and you won't need anyone cutting trees for a long while!
There are so many flaws in every thing they try to point out! If they get in office, you will hear nothing but excuses of why they can't keep there promises. There are many legal flaws in what they present. And let's not forget Graunke's son is a REPEAT Sex Offender living right next to the park!
Patty W has Patty K up her butt! Gatz has a history in the VOL spending outrageous money! George Mendlik's brother in Texas is a sex offender and can be found at the link below ( http://stopyouchildmolester.blogspot.com/2012... )
VIP doesn't have to point anything out, you just did! The Village can't cut down trees in your BACK yard or prune them, you have to hire your own landscaper to do it. Your taxes pay for the tree trimming of trees on public property, sidewalk to the street in the FRONT of your house. You see the favors done for UCP supporters, they get their backyard trees trimmed for free, the rest of us pay. I just paid a little over a thousand dollars to have two huge trees in my BACK yard trimmed last summer, guess I don't boost the right political party!!!!
THE VIP DECEPTION

Forest Park, IL

#7099 Mar 28, 2013
Let's do more math. Math is fun. Let's skip to the grand picture VIP is trying to throw in your face and that some of you people are biting at it like a fish finding a worm on a hot summer day!

So, VIP "claims" they will save us, the Taxpayers, a total of at least $550,750. Now, I don't know if they mean for one year or the whole 4 year term. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and do the math based off of by the year.

$550,750 divided by 10,000 residents =$55.075

WOW! They will save us $55.07 per person a year! Oh and the best of it is they will cut village jobs and replace the workers with "Teens" that are going to volunteer their time! What a load of crap.

Grab a calculator and do the math for your self. There whole plan will save each of us a Penny and a half a day. I'm sorry, but I will stick with Getty and the UCP and gladly pay them a penny and a half to keep moving forward with the progress they have been accomplishing in the village.

Don't be so dumb people. It's not worth putting new people with horrible village history's in place to save your self a penny!

I don't even want to get into all the points they attempt to raise in the flyer that are left "blank" under the "taxpayer savings" column.
THE VIP DECEPTION

Forest Park, IL

#7100 Mar 28, 2013
SORRY wrote:
<quoted text>
VIP doesn't have to point anything out, you just did! The Village can't cut down trees in your BACK yard or prune them, you have to hire your own landscaper to do it. Your taxes pay for the tree trimming of trees on public property, sidewalk to the street in the FRONT of your house. You see the favors done for UCP supporters, they get their backyard trees trimmed for free, the rest of us pay. I just paid a little over a thousand dollars to have two huge trees in my BACK yard trimmed last summer, guess I don't boost the right political party!!!!
Well, all you had to do was ask. I seen the guy's trimming the trees on the streets and said "Hey, can you do me a favor and cut this dead limb off my tree right there?" Guess what? They did. Big deal. And I tipped the guys that did it $40. Didn't tell them I'm a UCP supporter at all. That had nothing to do with it.
PREFERRED

Forest Park, IL

#7101 Mar 28, 2013
THE VIP DECEPTION wrote:
#1. you mean the same teenagers who are cutting the lawns all over town?
#2. and I guess Bob & Paul who did it for free for years and did it promptly were not good enough? They even paid for the paint themselves. I guess free is to expensive.
#3. I didn't know the Village will come into your/our backyards and trim/cut trees for free. That's new, I'll have to call, I need a couple of trees trimmed in my backyard. When I call two years ago, the Village said it's my responsibility, the trees in my backyard. Guess I don't belong to the right political party.
Views From the High Stool

Chicago, IL

#7102 Mar 28, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
The very exact thing happened to us back in 1978...so what
seems to be the problem? Yes, 1978...before the Mayor was a twinkle
in in parents eyes.
Now we can't possibly blame him, can we ?
Francine: There, There, Francine, it is all going to be okay. Drink a warm glass of milk, or maybe some herbal tea, pad on up to the bedroom, place your slippers under the bed, lie down and be sure to elevate those precious tootsies of yours!!!! 1978 was a rough year for all of us!!!! When you wake up, hopefully all will be well and you will be back in sorts, able to rejoin us in 2013!!!! SWEET DREAMS FRANCINE!!!
SORRY

Forest Park, IL

#7103 Mar 28, 2013
THE VIP DECEPTION wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, all you had to do was ask. I seen the guy's trimming the trees on the streets and said "Hey, can you do me a favor and cut this dead limb off my tree right there?" Guess what? They did. Big deal. And I tipped the guys that did it $40. Didn't tell them I'm a UCP supporter at all. That had nothing to do with it.
Are you telling me that you didn't even call the Village Hall....Are you saying they went into your backyard, cut your trees on private property, and then took $40 from you, under the table?? Are you saying they take money like that from residents, all you need to do is ask and pay them off?? And you talk about VIP deception or MVP graff, this one takes the cake. Every single year they come down our streets and trim trees but never knew they were on the take..........
Be Honest

La Grange Park, IL

#7104 Mar 28, 2013
She Back wrote:
<quoted text>
You are leaving out both the interest on that debt AND the UAL for the police & fire fighters pensions: does your boy intend stiffing our public safety officers on their retirements and investors of their interest (a default on interest is the same as one on a principal payment as far as investors and the financial and regulatory agencies go).
HUH??!?!?!?!?

When somebody asks what you owe on your mortgage, you don't say $487,885 (including future interest), you say $250,000. Talk about distorting facts. It's crazy. Nobody includes interest in the amount that is owed. Call Moody's and ask them!!!

No wonder nobody has listened to you in the last 15 years.

Do we have a pension liability? Yes. It skyrocketed until 2009, then has even decreased (per those pesky audits, such as page 63 for police pension). The liability went up 51% in 2008 alone. But that is the result of the Great Recession and poor Illinois laws on pension funding.

Keep up your negative blame game. I think even the VIP people are smart enough to distance themselves from you!!!!!! If not, they don't deserve any consideration.
THE VIP DECEPTION

Forest Park, IL

#7105 Mar 28, 2013
PREFERRED wrote:
<quoted text>
#2. and I guess Bob & Paul who did it for free for years and did it promptly were not good enough? They even paid for the paint themselves. I guess free is to expensive.
#3. I didn't know the Village will come into your/our backyards and trim/cut trees for free. That's new, I'll have to call, I need a couple of trees trimmed in my backyard. When I call two years ago, the Village said it's my responsibility, the trees in my backyard. Guess I don't belong to the right political party.
Ok. So, fairly new to politics. Maybe some words should be more detailed when I try to explain things. The damned tree that was cut, wasn't the whole tree! It was a limb. It was a limb that is in my yard and hangs over my driveway and may have partially hung over the side walk. The vehicle never had to even get off the street. They were able to cut the limb by using the boom right from the street. Sometimes when your friendly and you ask a kind favor people help.

And for the record. I don't support UCP fully and really don't have any ties with anyone of them. I can care less, but I personally have something against VIP because it was a close family friend's daughter who was just 4 years old that was sexually assaulted by Daniel Graunke's son, Daniel Graunke Jr.! I'm sorry it turns my stomach in knots and disgusts me that a political party could involve such a member. He abused more than one child and still lives with his Father. I'm sorry, but my own Son would be out in the streets if he did such a thing. I don't support it one bit!

Chicago, IL

#7106 Mar 28, 2013
THE VIP DECEPTION wrote:
<quoted text>
THE VIP DECEPTION: Hey Deception?? does "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris" realize they left the BARN DOOR OPEN AND YOU'VE DECIDED TO AMBLE ABOUT AIMLESSLY???? Thank you, thank you, thank you, Deception!!!! I am BACK TO BELIEVING IN THE EASTER BUNNY!!!
Blast from the Past

Forest Park, IL

#7107 Mar 28, 2013
Views From the High Stool wrote:
<quoted text>Parents. Heres another NUGGET, from The Goldenrod - March 2013.
* Chris Getty allowed his father to start a senior citizen group, which collects dues from its members. Twice a month they meet at the Village Hall and have a catered dinner. The problem is the food bill is showing up on the Village of Lyons warrants to be paid by the taxpayers.(Free meals are a good thing, just not on my dime!)
Parents, anything else we should not be forgetting?????
I want you to show us the bill for food. We have a Treasurer who is a very nice man. He pays the bills.
Blast from the Past

Forest Park, IL

#7108 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>Watching: No, No, No, Knucklehead, the Woman above, while a figment of your imagination, does actually exist, in multiple places throughout our Fair Village, and you are confused, as to who and whom is doing the Bullying and Intimidating, it is not VIP or their Supporters, it is you ignorant "POLITICS IS A BLOOD SPORT HAS NO RULES" UCP Henchmen, sent out to desegrate the Landscape by "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris". Yes sir, it is you, and the contingent of "UCP Knuckleheads" that are so wrong for this town!!!
Thus, another "NUGGET" from The Goldenrod - March 2013!!!!
* Chris Getty hired an out of town company to clean graffiti from garages for $275.00 a garage. they can do 2 garages an hour which equals $550.00 an hour. The same cleaning was done by the Neighborhood Watch in Lyons and the Cook County Sheriffs Police Graffiti Blaster Unit for FREE. The same company also gave Chris Getty a campaign contribution of $500.00 (How much do you make an hour?)
"Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris" this guy is a CHEAPSKATE, he should be Persona-Non-Grata on the "FARM"!!!! You did not even get TWO GARAGES WORTH!!!!
Is that you Bob Jonak
Francine

Forest Park, IL

#7109 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>Francine: There, There, Francine, it is all going to be okay. Drink a warm glass of milk, or maybe some herbal tea, pad on up to the bedroom, place your slippers under the bed, lie down and be sure to elevate those precious tootsies of yours!!!! 1978 was a rough year for all of us!!!! When you wake up, hopefully all will be well and you will be back in sorts, able to rejoin us in 2013!!!! SWEET DREAMS FRANCINE!!!
The 60's early 70's were so much more pleasurable and fun..before we
owned a house..those were the days my friend.. Think, I'll take your suggestion and have a cup of tea, sounds lovely !
Blast from the Past

Forest Park, IL

#7110 Mar 28, 2013
PREFERRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should UCP
She back

United States

#7111 Mar 28, 2013
Be Honest wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH??!?!?!?!?
When somebody asks what you owe on your mortgage, you don't say $487,885 (including future interest), you say $250,000. Talk about distorting facts. It's crazy. Nobody includes interest in the amount that is owed. Call Moody's and ask them!!!
No wonder nobody has listened to you in the last 15 years.
Do we have a pension liability? Yes. It skyrocketed until 2009, then has even decreased (per those pesky audits, such as page 63 for police pension). The liability went up 51% in 2008 alone. But that is the result of the Great Recession and poor Illinois laws on pension funding.
Keep up your negative blame game. I think even the VIP people are smart enough to distance themselves from you!!!!!! If not, they don't deserve any consideration.
But VOL doesn't use Moody's. Our Finance Wiz has his lil' buddy at S&P. And your analogy s**ks: try using a publicly traded corporation: debt & future interest payments do matter there.

As for the Police Pension Fund, 1.) 2008 was when the bottom dropped out of the stock and real estate markets - however, show me the figures (from the Ill Dept of Insurance, please) that liability went up 51% over the previous (2007) year in 2008. And 2.) remember, Unfunded Actuarial Liability means dollars that were supposed to have been already paid if VOL legal duty to Fund was being handled responsibly. But VOL under UCP has done NO better than their predecessors in making the required payments in full.

Don't blame the "poor laws" for calculated decisions on the municipal level to deliberately underfund our Police and Firefighter Pensions Funds. That's a rotten excuse. Promises were made...and thus far, since the 1990's (when Mr. Graunke was a Trustee), they have been broken.

And it's pretty obvious that YOU are paying attention to what I say, isn't it.
She back

United States

#7112 Mar 28, 2013
Remember back in the late 1990's, before TIFa- and spendawiddoutabudget - palooza, the Police Pension fund was over 90% funded...and Graunke was a Trustee under Judy Petrucci.
She back

United States

#7113 Mar 28, 2013
Blast from the Past wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to show us the bill for food. We have a Treasurer who is a very nice man. He pays the bills.
Here's one (after this was questioned, guess what, they stopped supplying underlying invoices to Trustees in Finance Meetings):

Check #60236 to Giorgi's Catering for $585.00 Check Date: 2/08/2012 Warrant note: Luncheon 11/20/2011

Invoice:
E141581 Giorgi's Catering
Customer: Village of Lyons 4200 South Lawndale, Lyons, Illinois 60534
Lyons Seniors Customer: AG Other: Ken Getty
Location/FOB: 4200 South Lawndale Placed by: KEN
ETA: 1200 Event Date: Sunday, November 20, 2011

150 Buffet @ 3.90 =$585.00

Approval: CG

Sorry, but Topix won't let one attach pdfs of scanned documents.
Lyons Produces Heros

Forest Park, IL

#7115 Mar 28, 2013
VIP DECEPTION:

WOW! SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE BARKED UP THE WRONG TREE!!! I support you VIP DECEPTION! That is wrong! When it affects a family in the village on a personal level like it has to you and your family, no one can blame you. Keep your head up, stay strong, those who are to blame will get what they deserve. Although, I know your in a world of hurt.. just think a second before blowing this issue up, because it can hurt the community. You are right, it may not matter who wins with this issue in the air... but, not good if it get's out of the village's hands and reaches Chicagoland or even blows up Nationally. It is disgusting and made my stomach turn reading your post and almost brought me, a grown man to tears. I feel your pain. I have children that live here in Lyons and I don't want to say the things I would do to someone if they hurt them. Your story is unbelievable and should make everyone's blood pressure rise. It's not right. It's gonna bring disgust to me now as I drive through town seeing the homes with blue signs on their lawns. I guarantee non of them know the depths of the party they are supporting. God Bless you and your family.. your all in my prayers. Truly think before distributing anything as it will definitely give the village a bad Rep and could make residents move out, businesses close there doors, and send the Village in turmoil because no one will want to live here with an administration that supports child abuse.

As far as to prevent more of the bad name this village can get... please, I call on all residents to vote UCP STRAIGHT!

Yes, Before Ken Getty's conviction this Village had a history of corruption. The most recent was a Mayor, David Visk, who got caught on video tape stating he liked looking up little girl's skirts as they sat on the curb because the parade routes offered a great view. With this info getting out on the VIP party.. Lyons will just go way down hill! Now, let's say the Village Re-Elects Getty and he proves people wrong. Let's say he changes the past and brings us into the future. Only then, can Lyons surpass the bad history. If a Son can overcome the corruption that even his own father was dragged into.. then my friends.. it shows strength, hope, and that all good does prevail evil. It's almost like the story of Star Wars as Luke fights against his corrupt Father, Darth Vader. In the end Darth Vader realizes he was in the wrong and saves Luke's life. Well, let's just hope as everyone suggests Ken is guiding Chris... that he is guiding him in a direction away from making the mistakes Ken has made.. and I believe it. Because, I see this Village progressing.

Kind of got off topic, but still in all.. to get back to the business.. VIP is disgusting to support a Sex Offender and bring him in their campaign. I'll admit I'm up later tonight than usual and yes I have had a few drinks.. but, if you tell me what VIP DECEPTION has been posting is in the wrong.. you are truly lost.
BETTER FLY

Forest Park, IL

#7116 Mar 28, 2013
THE VIP DECEPTION wrote:
"LIES, LIES, and More LIES! First off, I got that little VIP flyer yesterday after getting home from work. I waited a day before posting because I wanted to see the reaction on this forum. Wow, you people are gullible or really stupid. How come it is that, you VIP Supporters believe every little thing thrown at Chris and the UCP? Don't you realize VIP is using the same political terror that MVP used? Trying to scare you citizens in voting for them? They have a low class poor approach.
Error number one, On the very top of the list, they claim UCP voted to give the village officials a yearly pay raise. How stupid are you idiots that support VIP to not realize Patty and Patty are on the board and voted for the same thing! Then they say the VIP believes the salaries are proper without any pay raise. But, in the savings to Tax Payer it is BLANK! They don't plan on lowering the salaries at all. Instead, just deceiving the citizens so if they get in office they can keep the salaries where they are at, then probably actually give themselves a yearly raise and they will just try to blame it on Getty and the UCP.
Second Error. Number 2 on the list. They claim UCP voted to give the village officials health benefits. AGAIN, PATTY AND PATTY VOTED FOR EVERYTHING RIGHT ALONG WITH WHAT CHRIS AND THE UCP VOTED! EVERYTHING "VIP" CLAIMS THAT "UCP" VOTED FOR PATTY VOTED FOR TOO! Back to where I was going, as a government employee it is MANDATORY to HAVE HEALTH BENIFITS! It is now mandatory that every citizens themselves have health insurance. President OBAMA passed the law last year requiring this! IT'S CALLED OBAMA CARE YOU IDIOTS! LOOK IT UP, IT's MANDATORY!!
The List of ERRORS, LIES, and DECEPTION goes on and on! I have to go to work. But, will be back later to get into more. One last thing to get off my chest before I head out the door.. the VILLAGE of LYONS is NOT $42,000,000.00 in debt! We are only $25,000,000.00 in Debt! Getty was able to pay off $5,000,000.00 through his term with out the tax payers dollars! The TAXES actually are a lot lower than what they were 4 years ago! The taxes are lower mainly because the housing market dropped across the United States. But, again your taxes are lower than they were 4 years ago and have only been going down every year with Getty and the UCP!"
BUTTERFLY WROTE:
"Bulls--t are tax bill has increased by four thousand in the past five years. We were going to buy another apt building here in lyons but we didn't because the property taxes are to high."
FRANCIN WROTE:
"The very exact thing happened to us back in 1978...so what
seems to be the problem? Yes, 1978...before the Mayor was a twinkle
in in parents eyes. Now we can't possibly blame him, can we ?"
I WROTE:
"I AGREE FRANCINE! Let the RESIDENTS OF LYONS DO THEIR OWN MATH! As I have been seeing on posts. VIP's PLAN CONSIST's of SAVING each Resident only $55.00 a year on village taxes with their $550,000 a year "savings plan" and when you divide that out by 10,000 residents it =$55.00 a year per resident they will save.
If you live in Lyons and own property you know taxes went down. Again, do not be deceived by VIP's Statements and "math" as VIP DECEPTION has pointed out. Plus, He has a lot deeper side of the story that goes beyond the $55 a year tax saving plan. A candidate on there party is connected to someone who has hurt him and his family very bad. I support you VIP DECEPTION. God Bless you and keep your head up. I too have children and God knows what I'd do if they were sexually abused by a man's son that is running for political office. Just think... If President OBAMA had a Son who was convicted of Multiple Felony Child Molestation and Abuse cases... would you vote for him?"

Chicago, IL

#7117 Mar 29, 2013
Lyons Produces Heros wrote:
VIP DECEPTION:
WOW! SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE BARKED UP THE WRONG TREE!!! I support you VIP DECEPTION! That is wrong! When it affects a family in the village on a personal level like it has to you and your family, no one can blame you. Keep your head up, stay strong, those who are to blame will get what they deserve. Although, I know your in a world of hurt.. just think a second before blowing this issue up, because it can hurt the community. You are right, it may not matter who wins with this issue in the air... but, not good if it get's out of the village's hands and reaches Chicagoland or even blows up Nationally. It is disgusting and made my stomach turn reading your post and almost brought me, a grown man to tears. I feel your pain. I have children that live here in Lyons and I don't want to say the things I would do to someone if they hurt them. Your story is unbelievable and should make everyone's blood pressure rise. It's not right. It's gonna bring disgust to me now as I drive through town seeing the homes with blue signs on their lawns. I guarantee non of them know the depths of the party they are supporting. God Bless you and your family.. your all in my prayers. Truly think before distributing anything as it will definitely give the village a bad Rep and could make residents move out, businesses close there doors, and send the Village in turmoil because no one will want to live here with an administration that supports child abuse.
As far as to prevent more of the bad name this village can get... please, I call on all residents to vote UCP STRAIGHT!
Yes, Before Ken Getty's conviction this Village had a history of corruption. The most recent was a Mayor, David Visk, who got caught on video tape stating he liked looking up little girl's skirts as they sat on the curb because the parade routes offered a great view. With this info getting out on the VIP party.. Lyons will just go way down hill! Now, let's say the Village Re-Elects Getty and he proves people wrong. Let'
LPH: You really need help. You come on this form and are all over the board. You pretend to be attempting to provide uplifting and motivational insight, and as soon as this issue of Sexual Predators surfaces, you are right on the Band Wagon Smearing Candidates and Political Parties, outing Names and Accusing People from the Community of having Affairs, with no regard to the potential damage being done to these people and/or their families. You and VIP Deception can spout all the B.S. you want, you can take a very serious issue, such as child molestation, and twist and turn, rant and rave, play that angle for Political Gain!!! Sit up in th Pulpit and pretend to be Holier than Thou!!! All because you to IDIOTS, keep trying to JUSTIFY THAT WE HAVE A CONVICTED FELON, "FARMER KEN", CONVICTED OF BILKING THE VILLAGE OF lYONS, WHILE IN A POSITION OF PUBLIC TRUST, AS VILLAGE OF LYONS MAYOR, BACK INSIDE THE KINGDOM, UP TO HIS OLD SHENNANIGANS!!!
The bottom line is you two dingbats can support anyone you please, but I will NEVER SUPPORT THESE SLIMEBALLS FROM UCP, SLIMEBALLS THAT ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE THIS FINE VILLAGE RIGHT DOWN THE TUBES, FOR PERSONAL ENRICHMENT OF THOSE IN THAT PARTY AS WELL AS PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THIS VILLAGE, LOOKING TO CAPITALIZE and PROFIT, OFF OF THE BACKS OF THE VILLAGE OF LYONS RESIDENTS!!!!! So you have a few drinks MORON,keep your assinine opinions of people and their families to yourself, and quit trying to provide us with your uplifting guidance and counsel!!! You my friend, are a carbon copy of "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris", A COMPLETE AND UTTER FRAUD!!!! Stick a Lemon in your next beer before heading back to the Keyboard, that way you can proclaim to us all you are having a Fruit Drink!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The abandoned Bel Air Drive In movie theatre. C... (Jan '08) 6 hr Babs 21
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) 17 hr Always_EP 150
Review: Style One Cuts 19 hr ColorClient2016 1
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Thu Friend 1,567
pete venute Apr 26 WILDBILL 6
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) Apr 26 Brook D 193
million Apr 26 gxm24263 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages