lyons, il politics
WTH

Forest Park, IL

#6897 Mar 21, 2013
MOTHERS PARENTS wrote:
<quoted text>
...it is this type of mind that scares me. Children from our schools may have connection to this blog.....
Children are around and don't need to read this type of filth.
You must be delusional...what kind of filth? The filth is those who bring these issues up in a political discussion. I am not as worried about the known child molesters as I am about those who have not yet been found. Even you could be one...can you prove you are not? Remember, age, gender, politics, religion have nothing to do with this. You could be a child molester who has not yet been found.
last night viewed

Forest Park, IL

#6898 Mar 21, 2013
She back wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I spoke about the TIFs and VOL NOT meeting its statutory reporting and other requirements there, which imppact the finances of the schools...why would I ever sling dirt about child molesters there? That is neither appropriate nor germane to comments at a school board meeting, don't you think?
You were promoting the VIP Party. Why else would you be pointing out the faults of the Finance Director for the Village of Lyons.

Why aren't the minutes from 2013 School District 103 posted?
Need to see if public comments are in the minutes.

What's not appropriate is to know this information and keep it from
the public.
She back

Chicago, IL

#6899 Mar 21, 2013
Creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the first name on this list the Brother-In-Law of another VIP trustee canidate? Wow I wonder how this group got together. It's a bit scary that these people are all associates. Please stay away from my house and children.
Same last name as Township trustee AND school board president, who for sure are related to spouse of VIP candidate...but a fairly common name...so I wouldn't necessarily jump to conclusions. You can choose your friends and associates and who you work for, but NOT your family. And I've never seen any evidence about the Township Trustee, the School Board President or the VIP candidate to lead me to believe that they in any way condone the acts of evildoers - sick or not - or are in any other way unfit to hold office or hold up their heads in society.

Quite frankly, I am much more worried about the large number of these registered offenders concentrated in the apartment buildings at the end of my block; wonder how many of the parents in my neighborhood here are aware?
MOTHERS PARENTS

Forest Park, IL

#6900 Mar 21, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be delusional...what kind of filth? The filth is those who bring these issues up in a political discussion. I am not as worried about the known child molesters as I am about those who have not yet been found. Even you could be one...can you prove you are not? Remember, age, gender, politics, religion have nothing to do with this. You could be a child molester who has not yet been found.
http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/u...

I'll pass a lie detector test...will you ?
Saddend

Berwyn, IL

#6906 Mar 21, 2013
Creeper are you saying the entire family should registered as well? Also none of those people on that list are running this election. Also no one on that list is appointed to any Village office. Unlike papa Getty. If you look all those on that list are in compliance and have not caused any trouble.
last nite viewed

Forest Park, IL

#6908 Mar 21, 2013
She back wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so if I happen to mention that the TIF reports and annually required review board meetings are not being held, and that additional TIFs will adversely impact the finances of SD 103, I automatically am promoting a political party?
And you want the minutes to look at the public comments? Go take your little witchhunt somewhere else. This is still America - you know, that free speech thingee. And what's the line about what's appropriate supposed to mean? Know WHAT information? Trust me, I'm not the ones keeping information from the public. No, siree. Bad puppy! No biscuit!
There is foia
Keep an Eye Open

Lyons, IL

#6909 Mar 21, 2013
She back wrote:
Smearing candidates with what their relatives, children, parents have done serves but one purpose: distract from what qualifications they have to hold office and what they seek to achieve in office. If that's your sole criteria, then for sure, Chris Getty should NEVER have been elected.
But I gave him a chance in 2009 and voted for him, and if I'm not supporting him and his party now, it's because of what he and his people have done (or not done), not because of his father's deeds.
But you support the VP for what they have done or not done.
Double standard my friend
30 Year Resident

Hillside, IL

#6910 Mar 21, 2013
Creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the first name on this list the Brother-In-Law of another VIP trustee canidate? Wow I wonder how this group got together. It's a bit scary that these people are all associates. Please stay away from my house and children.
Yes you are correct, Thomas M. Anderson is Mark Anderson's son.
Child Safety

Hillside, IL

#6911 Mar 21, 2013
Keep an Eye Open wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictures of Sex Offenders should be posted at the Library, School, anywhere a child is. They may see a familiar face and tell on them
I agree, but you can't label them as "Sex Offenders" on their pictures because I sure as hell don't want my 8 year old asking me what a "Sex Offender" is.

(Although, I would probably explain it like this: A Sex Offender means sex which is the scientific name for male or female. If an opposite sex, boy or girl, hurt the other sex, then they become an offender. Like if a boy pushes a girl, he will be in trouble.)

Anyway, sorry to get off subject but stay on subject... Myabe you can put the pictures at schools and put "wanted" or "Reward" call 911 or report to an adult if this person is seen. You have to keep the childrens mind at innocence at a young age. If you simply even put a picture up and say.. this is a bad guy, stay away or call for help. A child will understand. Kinda all goes to the saying "Don't ever take candy from a stranger"
Child Safety

Hillside, IL

#6912 Mar 21, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH: Your location says Riverside, mine probably says Forest Park as do a lot of othrs and I do not know why. but, anyway Riverside actually has the HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF SEX OFFENDERS of all the surrounding suburbs!

Lyons, IL ratio of number of residents to the number of sex offenders compared to nearest cities:
(Note: Higher values mean more residents per sex offender)
Riverside:
Countryside:
Berwyn:
North Riverside:
Brookfield:
Summit:
Lyons:
Stickney:
McCook:

Lyons, IL ratio of number of residents to the number of sex offenders compared to county and state:
(Note: Higher values mean more residents per sex offender)
Cook County:
Illinois:
Lyons:

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Lyons-Illinois...

LINK FOUND BELOW HERE TO SEX REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS:

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Lyons-Illinois...
Lyons is Home

United States

#6913 Mar 22, 2013
So when Is Chris going to agree to a debate between his party and the VIP party? I would like to see the two parties debate in an open forum.
Views From the High Stool

Oak Park, IL

#6914 Mar 22, 2013
Creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
So a township trustee and a school board president are related to that guy too. This is out of control...
Creeper: No, you and your UCP Hacks are the ones OUT OF CONTROL!!! I can just picture you idiots dancing around the Forest Park War Room, sipping that Forest Park Water and Toasting yourselves when you introduced this Sex Offender Issue into the Election. It might be quite interesting for us to have a peek-see-boo at your family tree. We all have family Moron, we do not choose them, and sometimes we are disgusted and embarrassed by the situations and predicaments they find themselves in, but they are still family. These good and upstanding people that live in this Community of Ours that are running for Elected Positions or Currently Hold and Serve in an Elected Position, should not be DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD, because you and the UCP NITWITS are defending "Green Jeans Chris" decision to Let "Farmer Ken" back into the Hen House!!!! On top of that, YOU KNUCKLEHEADS THEN WANT TO DEBATE WHICH TYPE OF FELON IS MORE DESIREABLE TO BE YOUR NEIGHBOR!!! Is there no end to the STUPIDITY LEVEL YOU IDIOTS CAN SEEK??? The VIP Candidate, the Township Trustee and the School Board President, are all GOOD, DESCENT, HARDWORKING, FAMILY PEOPLE, trying their best to make a difference in our Community!!! While we may disagree with their politics, or the positions they take from time to time, that does not give us the right to sully their good family names and try to insinuate that they are responsible for the missteps and boneheaded situations some of their family members may find themselves involved in!!! Creeper, YOU AND THE UCP HACKS, ARE theones that are DISGUSTING and OUT OF CONTROL!!!
common sense

Union, NJ

#6915 Mar 22, 2013
Good people raise good children. Bad people...you do the math.
common sense

Union, NJ

#6916 Mar 22, 2013
Lyons is Home wrote:
So when Is Chris going to agree to a debate between his party and the VIP party? I would like to see the two parties debate in an open forum.
Probably when he can be assured that there are signs of intelligence in his opponent. If there was ever a rational thought in his opponent's brain, it would die from loneliness.
Views From the High Stool

Oak Park, IL

#6917 Mar 22, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably when he can be assured that there are signs of intelligence in his opponent. If there was ever a rational thought in his opponent's brain, it would die from loneliness.
Common Sense: Well aren't you just a Beacon of Sunshine gracing us with Sweetness and Light, all the way from the East Coast no less. Once again, let's not answer the question, why not a debate, let's just keep up the misdirection and slam our opponent!!The VIP Candidate, Pattie Wisneski, is not obligated to give our "Self Annointed Mayor" any assurances for anything!!! But shouldnt "Green Jeans Chris" be obligated to give the Village of Lyons Residents some ASSURANCES ON the STATE OF THE VILLAGE BUDGET(S), ALL OF THE CREATIVE TIF FINANCING,as well as ALL OF THE VILLAGE DEBT that has been so CREATIVELY ISSUED AND MOVED FROM HERE TO THERE???? Common Sense, let me ASSURE YOU THIS, when Ms. Wisnewski gets Elected, Sweetness and Light will be spread out upon Village of Lyons Budget(s), TIF Creative Financing, and all of the Village Debt Issued and Creatively, ASSURADLEY MOVED FROM HERE TO THERE!!!! And then my East Coast friend, Lonliness may become an issue, but it will not be for the VIP Candidate!!!! Now...YOU DO THE MATH!!!
Lyons is Home

United States

#6918 Mar 22, 2013
Let's go debate! Come on Chris what are you hiding??? Debate Debate Debate Debate!!!!!
the truth

United States

#6919 Mar 22, 2013
debate!!!!!
Think Back

Forest Park, IL

#6920 Mar 22, 2013
Fassbinder, Richard Wayne
- Ordained 5/1/53
- St. Hugh's in Lyons (associate pastor 1953-64) parish school had 430 children map
- Queen of All Saints Basilica in Chicago (1964-67) parish school had 1,288 children map
- St. Emily's in Mt. Prospect (1967-75) parish school had 1,001 children; in the 1974-75 Directories, Fassbinder is indexed to this parish but not listed; nor is he listed at Prince of Peace map
- Prince of Peace in Lake Villa (1975-77; pastor 1977-97; pastor emeritus 1997-2002) parish school had 268 children map
- Retired 1997
- Retired (2003-2004 Directories give the address 645 N. Michigan, suite 543, which was the office of Rev. Thomas A. Tivy, Vicar for Priests)
- Died 5/1/04
In 12/01 a man in his 40s contacted the archdiocese and accused Fasssbinder of abusing him at Prince of Peace, apparently in the late 1970s. The review board found the allegation credible.
- Priest Charges Surface in Lake: George Comforts Winnetka Parish, by Julia Lieblich and Todd Lighty (4/10/02)
- The Accused, in USA Today (11/11/02)
- 55 Credible Accusations of Priests since '93, by Cathleen Falsani, Chicago Sun-Times (1/17/03)
- Archdiocesan Priests with Substantiated Allegations, by Chicago archdiocese (3/20/06)
WTH

Forest Park, IL

#6921 Mar 22, 2013
common sense wrote:
Good people raise good children. Bad people...you do the math.
I guess that settles the issue in regard to Chris, Ken Jr., and their sister. All three destined to be felons like the old man.
common sense

Union, NJ

#6922 Mar 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="Views From the High Annointed Mayor" any assurances for anything!!! But shouldnt "Green Jeans Chris" be obligated to give the Village of Lyons Residents some ASSURANCES ON the STATE OF THE VILLAGE BUDGET(S), ALL OF THE CREATIVE TIF FINANCING,as well as ALL OF THE VILLAGE DEBT that has been so CREATIVELY ISSUED AND MOVED FROM HERE TO THERE???? Common Sense, let me ASSURE YOU THIS, when Ms. Wisnewski gets Elected, Sweetness and Light will be spread out upon Village of Lyons Budget(s), TIF Creative Financing, and all of the Village Debt Issued and Creatively, ASSURADLEY MOVED FROM HERE TO THERE!!!! And then my East Coast friend, Lonliness may become an issue, but it will not be for the VIP Candidate!!!! Now...YOU DO THE MATH!!![/QUOTE]

I cant imagine why youre upset that i or anyone from the ucp would slam an opponent. Is "green jeans chris"a compliment? Hypocrite.

what has patti done for the village besides ask inane questions during board mtgs ? Besides grandstand? She doesnt deserve a debate with someone who is too busy trying to accomplish positive things for the village and its residents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tokar Fest 2017 59 min PBRAMF 3
and there off The 2017 race for Mayor. 1 hr PBRAMF 34
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 4 hr ECMJR 704
Edward Moody (Jul '12) 7 hr Yuk 114
Redundancy from WILDBILL 10 hr Rose 3
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Thu Buckybottomlayer 35
Backyard Chicken Coops Thu PBRAMF 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages