Canada: Food Manufacturer to Be Sold ...

Canada: Food Manufacturer to Be Sold to U.S. Company

There are 1 comment on the New York Times story from Jun 25, 2007, titled Canada: Food Manufacturer to Be Sold to U.S. Company. In it, New York Times reports that:

The E. D. Smith Income Fund, a trust that owns a variety of private-label food manufacturing operations, said it planned to sell all of its assets to TreeHouse Foods of the United States in a deal valued at ... via New York Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

sonny ogbonnaya

Lomé, Togo

#1 Jun 29, 2007
SONNY CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Adress..block 4 community 1
industrial area,LOMNAVA
box.286.C/IDA,LOME
Email; [email protected]

tel....+00228-981-20 01

ATTENTION:

Sir And Madam.

My name is Mr Sonny kossi,The managing director of Genesis Consultant Lome Ltd ,A licenced government contractor,sourcing/commission agent registered with the government of Lome Togo.

My company works hand in hand with the members of the contract awards committee. Due to my relationship with members of the contract awards committee, many foreign firms have gotten several contracts through my company's effort and lobbying.

However I want to tell you about a contract which the government of Lome has published its tender in the various ministeries .The tenders, invites companies / individuals who can handle the supply of the following items to the government of Lome Togo.

1. CONDOM.......... The governmenmt want to distribute this to studentsand workers to minimise the spread of HIV/STD.

2.LIFE JACKETS.......... The government want to distribute this to the people in te riverine areas who engage ion water transport.

3.KNAPSACK SPRAYER..........The government want to distribute this to cocoa farmers. it may interest you to know that Lome is one of the biggest cocoa producing countries in the world.

4. FERTILIZER..........for distribution to farmers.

5. AGRO CHEMICALS..........SAME

6. T-SHIRT.......... For distributiuon to the Lome police and prison service.

7. FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT..........For the Fire Service & ministries.

8. HEAVY EQUIPMENTS AND INDUSTRIAL MILLING MACHINES.......... For industrialization.

9.WATER TREATMENT PLANTS AND SOLAR PLANTS/MODULES
10. FOODS AND BEVERAGES OF ALL KINDS.

If you can handle any of the above please get back to me for more details.
Thanks,

Mr.Sonny Kossi,
+00228-9812001

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? 13 hr Misfit Party 76
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 16 hr FraudWatch 272
News Islamic Foundation held a Rally for Unity and S... 17 hr Colonel Cracker 1
News look Villa Park Library could emerge from April... 18 hr Colonel Cracker 1
Lies Lies Lies Wed In The Know 1
Our Lady of the Ridge School Closing Tue Also a CR Parent 8
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) Tue we can only hope 66

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance