BREAKING NEWS: Apparent Hostage Situa...

BREAKING NEWS: Apparent Hostage Situation Unfolds In Burbank

There are 98 comments on the NBC 5 Chicago story from May 19, 2008, titled BREAKING NEWS: Apparent Hostage Situation Unfolds In Burbank. In it, NBC 5 Chicago reports that:

Police are at the scene of an apparent hostage situation in suburban Burbank at this hour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5 Chicago.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
polishhottie99

United States

#82 May 19, 2008
someone start commenting!!!!!!
polishhottie99

United States

#83 May 19, 2008
im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared!!!!!!!!!!
polishhottie99

United States

#84 May 19, 2008
is it over i hope it is!!
i hope they caught them or him
Shut it

Lake Zurich, IL

#85 May 19, 2008
Hey polish sausage, shut it already. Go to a dating site. Desperate much?
Kimberly

Dolton, IL

#86 May 19, 2008
Are the police still there, is this still going on? I live in Burbank and I have all my doors and windows locked. I used to think this was a safe neighborhood.
Why isn't it on the news?
Imperial Wizard

Chicago Heights, IL

#87 May 19, 2008
i heard it was a BLACK MAN that broke into the house.. it's ok though, he will die a slow painful death in a dark rat infested alley drowning in a pool of his own aids infested blood
from a gun shot wound from another low life someday anyway. hopefully tomorrow!
just me

Bridgeview, IL

#88 May 19, 2008
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you. I'm about 5 blocks away. And have been a cop for 30 years!
initials i can prob guess which cop u r
polishhottie99

United States

#89 May 20, 2008
hey shut it would you SHUT UP??!!!
geez im not talking to you plus your so mean to me!!
how about you shut up?!!
god even more bad people!!
i hope they got the bad people already if it is still going on right now then the cops arent doing good!
polishhottie99

United States

#90 May 20, 2008
i dont know y it says that i live on cicero il
i live on 81st burbank il
really close to where the hostage was
J Burbank il

Berwyn, IL

#91 May 20, 2008
When my son didn't come out of byrd school by 11:30 I went to the school and started looking around only to find no children in there class rooms and the secretary sitting in the dark. When I asked her if averthing was ok and if she needed me to call 911 she said no just tell all the parents outside to go home and that 911 had already been called. Well I assumed something was going on in the school. Then I started making phone calls only to find out it was on the other side of town. At 1:30 when I went back up to the school to demand my son the teachers still had the kids on the floor and did't know what was going on. 20min later parents were arriving and some were crying in fear. Way to go Dist 111. Maybe next time they will MAKE THE CALL.......
Dave

United States

#92 May 20, 2008
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
initials i can prob guess which cop u r
Yeah. one that knows initials!(being wrong must REALLY tear you up!)
Dave

United States

#93 May 20, 2008
J Burbank il wrote:
When my son didn't come out of byrd school by 11:30 I went to the school Way to go Dist 111. Maybe next time they will MAKE THE CALL.......
The BurpBank Police told the school board what was going on and the school board called all the schools... at 10:30am. They let everybody know what was going on (through the automated call system) at 2:15pm! then at 2:45 they called again to say we could have our kids back.
When's the next BurpBank District 111 school board meeting???
Apollion

United States

#94 May 20, 2008
BurpBank.......... haha I like it
Apollion

United States

#95 May 20, 2008
Imperial Wizard wrote:
i heard it was a BLACK MAN that broke into the house.. it's ok though, he will die a slow painful death in a dark rat infested alley drowning in a pool of his own aids infested blood
from a gun shot wound from another low life someday anyway. hopefully tomorrow!
Forget about the blacks, get rid of the arabe infesting burbank. you can use the black guys as your allays because they hate the arabs too. their getting all their government assastance now.
polishhottie99

United States

#96 Jun 2, 2008
i hope the people! they can go running to any place where they cant find them!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!
tommy

United States

#97 Jun 3, 2008
yo polishhottie99 i love you peace
as in you know what
tommy

United States

#98 Jun 3, 2008
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
your discusting tommy!!!!!!!!!!
random

Oak Lawn, IL

#99 Mar 6, 2013
It was freaky. they put our school on lock down without even telling us why -.- we were all freaked out cause we heard the helicopters and stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2nd-oldest known female orangutan dies at Chica... 20 hr bozo 1
Summers around the corner do we need Mexicans i... 23 hr melrose resident 16
Bur Oak Woods Mon midlodude 2
Chicago Ridge in Decline (Dec '13) Sun You are Clueless 16
Backyard Chicken Coops May 22 Resident 2
Grandma Fran Too Sick To Continue May 21 Uncle Joe 3
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) May 21 Scrubber59 586
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages