3,481 - 3,500 of 3,922 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 24
Wild hair

Shorewood, IL

#3807 Feb 19, 2013
Big Jim !!
Jerry Worthen

Saint Louis, MO

#3808 Feb 20, 2013
Any warm body that can get this State back on track, and get us the people on the right track to economic recovery. Chicago should not run this state! I for one am tired of CROOKS from Chicago telling Springfield how to operate.
Cellmate

Wilmington, IL

#3809 Feb 20, 2013
George Ryan, he's out now !
hank

United States

#3810 Feb 20, 2013
homer simpson
Mary

Wilmington, IL

#3811 Feb 20, 2013
What you think?
Tea party

Wilmington, IL

#3813 Feb 21, 2013
Lets go with tea party
Roland Burris

Romeoville, IL

#3814 Feb 21, 2013
In front of the courthouse, Jackson's attorney, Reid Weingarten, said he is hopeful that Jackson's illness and the fact that he has young children will lessen his sentence. "There will be another chapter in Jesse Jackson's life," he predicted.

Possibly. But you don't need a gold-plated Rolex to know this will take some time.
gedted

Pittsburgh, PA

#3815 Feb 22, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Reality,,it is a vote
Democrats Suk

Romeoville, IL

#3816 Feb 22, 2013
You work and live in Illinois. Your salary, before that knock on your office door, is $50,000. That puts you in between pauper and prince and approximately the per-capita income in the state. As you contemplate a weekend spending spree at a local mall or along North Michigan Avenue, exactly how much better off are you?

First, you would face a 25 percent marginal tax rate on your federal tax obligation. There goes $250 right off the top. But the feds also want 6.2 percent for Social Security the payroll or FICA tax and an additional 1.45 percent for Medicare taxes. And Gov. Pat Quinn would expect a $50 check for the 5 percent state income tax.

So before you park your car or step off that bus, your $1,000 increase has dwindled to about $623. Then, in looking at price tags on sweaters, housewares and toys, you have to remember that you will have to pay about 10 percent of each item in state and local sales taxes. Thus, what is the maximum amount of merchandise you could actually haul to the cash registers? About $566.

The bottom line is that the typical person in Chicago already faces approximately a 44 percent effective tax rate.(And if your boss doubled your salary you would now be in a higher federal income tax bracket 28 percent instead of 25.)
Cat man

Wilmington, IL

#3817 Feb 22, 2013
Wrong again
I will get you

Marion, IL

#3818 Feb 22, 2013
Hell no
ill

Bloomington, IL

#3819 Mar 14, 2013
none of them, they are all crooks as the past has shown
FORMOR MARO CANODET

Newbern, TN

#3820 Mar 15, 2013
a man that take's office over the elagal use of frdom of pseech is moraly rong . a man to order doctor's to amputate men's lage off to save on statecost is morly rong a to order the return of bodu lim's lage's arm's to stop thim from any working job is morly ron a a man that take braging ame at the very least able to defend thim self is moraly rong a a mant that give hime self a 000,000,.00 dalor rasewile the state he work's for is in det deep . is moraly rong . a aman that egnor's the public wile in public offic is moraly rong a aman that is as di onnest as this do's not need to be govaner of the state of illat all , he is not reprsenting those that make the state of ill impeach this guvaner now !!!!!!!!!!
legion for we are many

Marion, IL

#3821 Mar 15, 2013
FORMOR MARO CANODET wrote:
a man that take's office over the elagal use of frdom of pseech is moraly rong . a man to order doctor's to amputate men's lage off to save on statecost is morly rong a to order the return of bodu lim's lage's arm's to stop thim from any working job is morly ron a a man that take braging ame at the very least able to defend thim self is moraly rong a a mant that give hime self a 000,000,.00 dalor rasewile the state he work's for is in det deep . is moraly rong . a aman that egnor's the public wile in public offic is moraly rong a aman that is as di onnest as this do's not need to be govaner of the state of illat all , he is not reprsenting those that make the state of ill impeach this guvaner now !!!!!!!!!!
your gay todd
Supporter

Oak Lawn, IL

#3822 Mar 16, 2013
Too bad that we can't get our stuff together in Illinois

“Singer with big dreams”

Since: Dec 12

Granite City,IL

#3823 Mar 16, 2013
I am for anyone but Quinn, he took at bad problem & made it worst. He basicly turned the state the next Califorina. Its going to take awhile to get our AAA rating back & I hope Quinn gets out of office soon. Quinn is a JOKE not a govenor.
Ill toad

Saint Anne, IL

#3824 Mar 16, 2013
Idol Reject wrote:
I am for anyone but Quinn, he took at bad problem & made it worst. He basicly turned the state the next Califorina. Its going to take awhile to get our AAA rating back & I hope Quinn gets out of office soon. Quinn is a JOKE not a govenor.
no one
heggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

#3825 Mar 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get Over it vote Putin
I still

Wilmington, IL

#3826 Mar 18, 2013
Miss Rod !
Son

Wilmington, IL

#3827 Mar 21, 2013
Sponge bob

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min B Hole 49,455
Finley Jr. High School (Nov '09) 1 hr Ophelia 17
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Maria SS Lauretana festival very drabby lately. (Jul '10) 14 hr myself 30
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 16 hr Wolf in Sheeps Cl... 1,189
considering buying home in Berwyn..advice? (Dec '07) 17 hr Sarah 74
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 22 hr Chuck 46
•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000