Burr Ridge charges Chicago man with r...

Burr Ridge charges Chicago man with residential burglary

There are 2 comments on the The Doings Weekly story from Sep 22, 2011, titled Burr Ridge charges Chicago man with residential burglary. In it, The Doings Weekly reports that:

Burr Ridge police arrested a 45-year-old Chicago man Wednesday night in connection with a burglary to a Burr Ridge townhome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Doings Weekly.

GLOMB

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 24, 2011
What in the world is going on out there?! What is it going to take to strengthen security in that sleepy affluent suburb?? Don't the residents of that burb pay enough in taxes that they have to worry about their well-being? These burglaries have been on the rise the last year. C'MON, POPO, time to beef up those weak muscles and work harder serve and protect. This job is changing, along with he weak economy and people are desperate for money. The time to act is NOW.
just me

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Buy a gun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more Maria SS Lauretana festival in Berwyn a... 13 hr rico 11
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 20 hr We All Matter 8,280
No more Saganaki in Berwyn! Seneca is closed! Wed Pug 21
Empty lots on 111th (May '12) Tue Zuckerberg Not 34
News Sundance Vacations Will Offer Dream Giveaway Pr... (Sep '12) Aug 25 mmiller 2
Salvi still selling cocaine out of in-laws in W... Aug 24 True facts 52
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) Aug 24 pailrider 159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages