Grow Up

Palatine, IL

#135 Nov 1, 2012
Just sad to see that the same few people post on here and just can't move on...Please Cindy & Wally Koschich, Dan O'Ganovich & Ron Gapski, walk away from your computer. I can't believe that I heard that Cindy Koschich is president of the local school board, in Chicago Ridge, and makes statements the way she does..She should be embarrassed. You all need to grow up...Tired of all the garbage...
bryan pyznarski

Oak Lawn, IL

#136 Nov 1, 2012
UR A JOKE wrote:
Ridge guy you are as my name says. You must be Robs punk son. And what you say makes no sense. Obviously your dad didnt choke you enough when you were a little punk. Instead he kept it all pent up and took it out on a innocent coach. A BIG GUN haha last time he actually.saw and was able to unholster it was many years ago. Obviously Chicago Ridge doesnt have a physical agility test for Chiefs. And a hot dog eating contest doesnt count.
ur a joke wasnt me, this however is, i got a phone call today saying i was a celebrity on here, i didnt believe it at first, but damn, this stuff is great, i wish i would have known sooner about the lowlifes on here and how they waste their days. I havent read on further but i will bc i hear it says ive been dishonorably discharged too... to clear that up, still a marine oorah semper fi, actually have the ball this weekend.
To everyone else on here who hides behind these made up names you are all sad people. I guess ill be the real man here and post my name.

while im at it, and since i seemingly have made a name for myself. Ridge Heroes won the game, bc i rule.

later girls.
waknup

Evergreen Park, IL

#137 Nov 1, 2012
ridge heroes? the only hero from the ridge is dead. R.I.P Bones
school board president

Oak Lawn, IL

#138 Nov 1, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
Just sad to see that the same few people post on here and just can't move on...Please Cindy & Wally Koschich, Dan O'Ganovich & Ron Gapski, walk away from your computer. I can't believe that I heard that Cindy Koschich is president of the local school board, in Chicago Ridge, and makes statements the way she does..She should be embarrassed. You all need to grow up...Tired of all the garbage...
Honestly I never go on this site and I just received a phone call that my name was posted on here - first off if you are going to accuse me of something please spell my name correctly! Second Wally doesn't even own a computer so maybe you should be careful of who you accuse and make sure you have the correct facts before doing so.. I have NOTHING to be embarrassed about and/or hide unlike others - do you have something to fear that may come out in the end??? As for growing up maybe you should!
Proud to be the President of the School Board where I can make a difference for the good of the children and NOT afraid to post my name as others..........
Angry Bird

Midlothian, IL

#139 Nov 1, 2012
Wally does have an I phone doesn't he!! You don't need a computer.
coach Q

Palos Hills, IL

#141 Nov 3, 2012
when is the next SWBH general meeting? lets pack the place and demand his resignation!
All Choked Up

Midlothian, IL

#143 Nov 5, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
Please Jack Pyznarski stop sticking up for your brother when he was in the wrong.We all know Rob kicked Gapski off the board because Ron did more for the league in two years than Rob did since he has been involved in it. And Rob couldn't wait to his hands around Gapskis neck because he is jealous of all he did for the league. We all know it and so do you. You yourself Jack Pyznarski asked Ron to be on the bench so you saying he shouldnt have been on the bench is a joke. You should be embarrassed at yourself every time you look in the mirror for your actions.
Women club

Chicago, IL

#144 Nov 8, 2012
What happened to the Grove outing post, "Jolly Good Fella"?
Remember: Woman get angry, then miserable because they can't let things go, guys have a drink, then another.
Bob

Palos Hills, IL

#145 Nov 10, 2012
Women club wrote:
What happened to the Grove outing post, "Jolly Good Fella"?
Remember: Woman get angry, then miserable because they can't let things go, guys have a drink, then another.
I don't understand your post
Rich H

Andover, MA

#146 Nov 12, 2012
Boys and girls please settle this.
As we left practice last week my son cried that he hates his coach and doesnt want to play. Where did all the great coaches go? Finally I have seen two of the original best coaches, Coach Ed Urban and Coach Dave(dont know last name). Another parent told me that you can request to play on their teams but everyone requests them. I wish they would coach all divisions.
The true crime is how our kids are now learning a great game by really bad coaches.I know im not the only parent that feels this way. Im sure those two coaches cant coach all the teams....can they?????
FOREVER MAN

La Grange, IL

#147 Nov 12, 2012
Rich H wrote:
Boys and girls please settle this.
As we left practice last week my son cried that he hates his coach and doesnt want to play. Where did all the great coaches go? Finally I have seen two of the original best coaches, Coach Ed Urban and Coach Dave(dont know last name). Another parent told me that you can request to play on their teams but everyone requests them. I wish they would coach all divisions.
The true crime is how our kids are now learning a great game by really bad coaches.I know im not the only parent that feels this way. Im sure those two coaches cant coach all the teams....can they?????
There are more then 2 good coaches. Most of them left when their kids aged out. Ed has it down, he knows how to get his system working for all kids. Their is a woman coach who is excellent, and all the Senior coaches are very experienced and know how to keep the kids interested. It's not an easy thing to do, but the more you do it the better you get. I think if some parents would lighten up a little, more people would coach. Overzealous parents are the #1 thing that keeps people from wanting to coach. All the comments made by the parents watching eventually get told to the coach. Who wants to deal with that?
Thompson

United States

#148 Nov 12, 2012
The best coaches ever are no longer there! Spallina, Daniels and Sernus to name a few!
Thompson

Chicago, IL

#150 Nov 12, 2012
The Chief wrote:
Hey if you don't like it, leave
We did!
Hockey Rules

Chicago, IL

#151 Nov 12, 2012
Please tell your son, there is no crying in hockey
Thompson

United States

#153 Nov 12, 2012
The Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
What about me!
That depends on who you are!
The Chief

United States

#154 Nov 12, 2012
Watch it or I'll choke you too
Sipowicz

Chicago, IL

#155 Nov 14, 2012
Are we done here?
Turkey Bowl

United States

#156 Nov 14, 2012
Is there any chance asking the top four teams back and replaying the final games? I doubt if it can end as bad as the last championship game. I never heard of a tournament where there was no winner. And, everyone wll forget how it ended before. Ron can be on the bench so long as Rob plays goalie.
Disappointed Hockey Mom

Chicago, IL

#157 Nov 15, 2012
EXACTLY NO WINNERS
The charity - no
The police - NO NO NO NO (unless the right thing is done)
Be an example to the youth. Do what is right.
Right your wrong.
Do not leave SWBH with a black mark!
Do the right thing
Turkey Bowl

United States

#158 Nov 17, 2012
Disappointed Hockey Mom: are you saying no to replaying the final rounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 (Apr '14) 2 hr Not GN 71
Warning! West central Berwyn is a restricted ar... 3 hr Police warning 7
Fagiano Diapers? (Mar '14) 3 hr poet 4
Taxpayer and Wildbill Dating? 3 hr poet 20
Terry Serpico and Vito Scavo 4 hr the Red Light Scam 13
McScambells Blog Sucks! 4 hr the Red Light Scam 2
R.McScambell ,Sean Sullivan, Serpico 4 hr the Red Light Scam 6
Westchester Dating
Find my Match

Westchester Jobs