Man blames friend for fatal strike

Man blames friend for fatal strike

There are 130 comments on the Daily Herald story from Mar 8, 2006, titled Man blames friend for fatal strike. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

As he held one man in a headlock, Louis Battistoni said he saw his friend beating the man's brother with a metal flashlight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Marlene

United States

#122 Aug 26, 2006
Has anyone seen or talked to Lou since he was released?
XXX

United States

#123 Sep 26, 2006
Observer wrote:
I can't wait until Troy gets his happy ass out of jail! The reception to him and his family is certainly not what they are expecting. I only hope that someone is out there just waiting for the perfect moment. I have never been a vendictive person until this bullshit happened. Our judicial system sucks and Troy will get his. There are too many people out there that know his a steroid driven piece of shit and shit just might happen!!! Wake up everybody..........Troy is nothing but a walking time bomb and it will happen to him, just not as quickly as some might like.
One could only hope. Can't wait to see what his reception is like. He thinks he walks on water. Wrong!
Reality

Media, PA

#124 Sep 27, 2006
mike wrote:
http://www.idoc.state.il.us/su bsections/search/inms.asp
I loved that you posted this but unfortuntely it does not show Troy but says his case has been discharged.
Desiree

United States

#125 Oct 4, 2006
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved that you posted this but unfortuntely it does not show Troy but says his case has been discharged.
Look again, Illinois Department of Corrections. Inmate search. You can check out his ugly mug! By the way reality, nothing has been discharged. Wishful thinking. He is forever a felon!
ex addison resident

Batavia, IL

#126 Oct 18, 2006
hay wait isnt this the same scum bag who left his best friend in his front yard to die . or did we just forget about it.
Observer

United States

#127 Oct 22, 2006
Yep! Same scumbag! And it still makes me sick to think he isn't going to rot in jail.
ex addison resident

Batavia, IL

#128 Oct 31, 2006
carma will get him. you can believe it................
ADDISON RESIDENT

United States

#129 Nov 29, 2006
ANYONE HEAR FROM OR SEEN LOU LATELY? HAS TROY AND LOU TRIED TO KILL EACH OTHER YET? WE ARE ALL ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO SEE WHO IS GOING TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
xcop

Chatham, IL

#130 Nov 5, 2016
allan wrote:
how can a friend testify again his friend
Why not?
xcop

Chatham, IL

#131 Nov 5, 2016
Life on prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) 1 hr UM_What 165
River Grove Library (Feb '11) 2 hr LibGal 67
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 3 hr Mimi Gorden 325
Chicago Rdige Trustee 6 hr Friends 53
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? 6 hr Cloned 110
Chuck's own block isn't supporting him 7 hr signs 8
It's time to chuck Chuck!!! 7 hr Lol 6

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance