Man blames friend for fatal strike

Man blames friend for fatal strike

There are 128 comments on the Daily Herald story from Mar 8, 2006, titled Man blames friend for fatal strike. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

As he held one man in a headlock, Louis Battistoni said he saw his friend beating the man's brother with a metal flashlight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
allan

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2006
how can a friend testify again his friend
rita

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2006
allan wrote:
he is covering his own ass.
Joe

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 9, 2006
allan wrote:
Because his "friend" murdered someone., bottom line. And his "friend" would turn on him is say he did it in a second.
Unknown

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2006
rita wrote:
<quoted text>he is covering his own ass.
Unless you know him, your accusations are just ignorant. I personally know him, and he is one of the most wonderful, caring, people in my life. To say something like that with no back up is just shows what kind of person YOU are.
Tom C

AOL

#5 Mar 10, 2006
The guy should fry...He is a scum bag and always will be.
Addison resident

AOL

#6 Mar 10, 2006
I do know him...He is a steriod monster. He has major issues. How many roid rage fights has he been in? Plenty!!!

He also is a heavy drug user. He is a person that should have been in jail a long time ago.
Former Addison Resident

AOL

#7 Mar 10, 2006
Troy Kindt is an egotistical jerk. He always thought he was above the law b/c daddy would fix any jam he would get into. I am sorry to say I have known him for years and I only wish that someone that was very close to me never met him. He is a violent, destructive person. It is not hard for me to believe in the slightest that he admninistered the fatal blow. I knew him pre-drugs and post-drugs and the only thing that changed was the level of destruction. Maybe if he was ever held accountable for any of his previous actions this fatal night would never have happened.
rita

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2006
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>

Unless you know him, your accusations are just ignorant. I personally know him, and he is one of the most wonderful, caring, people in my life. To say something like that with no back up is just shows what kind of person YOU are.
bite me!! look what everyone else is saying about the loser,your probably just like him....
JAT

Bloomingdale, IL

#9 Mar 12, 2006
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>

Yea REAL CARING huh? The guy is an ass and he'll get what he deserves.
AT alum

Aurora, OH

#10 Mar 13, 2006
I graduated with Troy and agree with the majority.

It's easy for me to imagine him returning with the sole purpose of starting a fight.

How many times has he done it before and never suffered the consequences?

Time to pay up!
GMoncada Pk Rdge

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 15, 2006
I've known Troy Kindt since he was 3 years old. Its real easy for you people to hide behind an avatar and not use your real name. Accusations and slander backed up without real knowlege is cowardly. How dare you prejudge him?
sandy

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2006
GMoncada Pk Rdge wrote:
I've known Troy Kindt since he was 3 years old. Its real easy for you people to hide behind an avatar and not use your real name. Accusations and slander backed up without real knowlege is cowardly. How dare you prejudge him?
hey they seemed to know alot about him and have known him for a long time.how do we know your using your real name.if it is true that they did it deal with it,your friends are real saints.get a life....
Addison resident

AOL

#13 Mar 15, 2006
GMoncada Pk Rdge wrote:
How are we hiding...This is a public forum. A public forum is place where people can express their opinions.

I'm sure as a child he was a wonderful person...As an adult he is a monster. Always willing to act out with his aggression first and have his Father try and fix the problem second.

You defending him makes you an en abler...Which most people have done his whole life.

I know he is an innocent bi stander...For me personally, I hope he gets a very long jail sentence.
sandy

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2006
Addison resident wrote:
<quoted text>

How are we hiding...This is a public forum. A public forum is place where people can express their opinions.

I'm sure as a child he was a wonderful person...As an adult he is a monster. Always willing to act out with his aggression first and have his Father try and fix the problem second.

You defending him makes you an en abler...Which most people have done his whole life.

I know he is an innocent bi stander...For me personally, I hope he gets a very long jail sentence.
i am surprised she hasnt responded to our comments,cause she knows its the truth.
GMoncada Pk Rdge

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 15, 2006
If you are so absolutely correct on your opinion, then you must have been at the crime scene, and perhaps you should have been a witness instead of taking glee at the prospect of wanting this young man to serve out a sentence. Just as you assumed that I, Gerald Moncada were female, your assumptions are wrong. You assume too much.
Former Addison Resident

AOL

#16 Mar 15, 2006
cant your exact response be turned around to your opinion...were you there?

I was not at this particular crime...but was at plenty of others!!!
janet

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2006
Former Addison Resident wrote:
cant your exact response be turned around to your opinion...were you there?

I was not at this particular crime...but was at plenty of others!!!
she doesnt want to accept the truth,was there a nice side to him.she is defensive cause the truth hurts.
GMoncada Pk Rdge

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 16, 2006
End of story, the verdict came through and Troy will get probation. Good for him.
JTH

Bloomingdale, IL

#19 Mar 16, 2006
GMoncada Pk Rdge wrote:
End of story, the verdict came through and Troy will get probation. Good for him.
Until he get's mad again.......He should try anger management.
Addison resident

AOL

#20 Mar 17, 2006
GMoncada Pk Rdge wrote:
Troy will get probation. Good for him.
Wow you can predict the future!!!

This isn't a traffic ticket moron...Someone is dead!

I hope he gets the maximum sentence.

I will close with this a-hole....Wasn't OJ acquitted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bond forfeiture Greg Salvi 2 hr True facts 18
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 7 hr Forty five place 8,248
The Qur'an & The Bible (Dec '13) 16 hr MyNameIsToby 5
Bridgeview IL. Gang Graffiti from blacks and m... (Dec '13) 16 hr MyNameIsToby 5
News Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision (Jul '14) 16 hr MyNameIsToby 75
bridgeview has no respect for it's residents on... (Jun '14) 16 hr MyNameIsToby 2
Why does the air smell like poop in Bridgeview? (Sep '14) 17 hr MyNameIsToby 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages