Is thier illegal Gambling Going On at...

Is thier illegal Gambling Going On at Groves Bar?

Created by Bush on Mar 27, 2009

671 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pathetic

Tinley Park, IL

#82 Feb 28, 2013
So how are the security tapes there? You guys still erasing evidence of a stabbing that occurred there? All the Groves need to just stop with all their bs. The mothers an alcoholic, the fathers a corrupt bastard, the kids are either dykes or whores hooking up with random sluts at bars and they all think they're better than everyone.
sad

Oak Lawn, IL

#83 Feb 28, 2013
pathetic wrote:
So how are the security tapes there? You guys still erasing evidence of a stabbing that occurred there? All the Groves need to just stop with all their bs. The mothers an alcoholic, the fathers a corrupt bastard, the kids are either dykes or whores hooking up with random sluts at bars and they all think they're better than everyone.
This post just disgusts me... why would anyone say such hurtful things about any family? Chicago Ridge residents need to come together and stop tearing each other down.
Bob

Chicago, IL

#84 Mar 1, 2013
Who was stabbed and when did it happen?
outsider

Streamwood, IL

#85 Mar 1, 2013
pathetic wrote:
Sounds like a little jealously or envy to me but whatever it is its wrong. Nobody has the right to call out a family no matter what !! I can guarantee that you would never ever say this to anyone's face. Stop the slander its not warranted or polite. You should be ashamed. What if your family was being bashed like this, you would be hurt and upset. Not right at all !!
Weak

Chicago, IL

#86 Mar 1, 2013
outsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a little jealously or envy to me but whatever it is its wrong. Nobody has the right to call out a family no matter what !! I can guarantee that you would never ever say this to anyone's face. Stop the slander its not warranted or polite. You should be ashamed. What if your family was being bashed like this, you would be hurt and upset. Not right at all !!
agreed, only a pathetic weakling would post something like that anonomously.
annonymous

Oak Lawn, IL

#87 Mar 1, 2013
pathetic wrote:
families are off limit you crossed the line
Go Go

Evergreen Park, IL

#88 Mar 2, 2013
Brad has to Go because he voted to give Balderman that Huge pension deal. Voted fo No-Bid Contracts.
Stick to the Issues..........
change

Evergreen Park, IL

#89 Mar 10, 2013
Lets vote foe Sally Durkin and Amanda Cardin Trustees and George Schleyer Clerk.
fedup

University Park, IL

#90 Mar 11, 2013
NOW IS THE TIME FOLKS. LETS NOT SCREW IT UP. BULLET VOTE THE 3 INDEPENDENTS AND WALK AWAY. IT'S IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TOWN, AND MOST OF ALL, YOUR WALLET.
VOTE GEORGE, AMANDA, AND SALLY.
Big Ten Fan

Tinley Park, IL

#91 Mar 15, 2014
Best Final Four Pool Around. Stop in. I want your money.
Back Door

Chicago, IL

#92 Mar 15, 2014
Big Ten Fan wrote:
Best Final Four Pool Around. Stop in. I want your money.
That is how I play the pool.
RIght the wrong

Evergreen Park, IL

#93 Mar 16, 2014
Wow wrote:
You are all worried about gambling when thats the least of groves bar problems. Have you seen a cockroach crawling on the wall like I did? That's enough to close it down! And Jesus Christ! What about all the drug deals going on there!? Maybe they need to be a little more sneaky!!!!!
Don't just sit there Wow, call the Health Department and ge the Health Inspector RIch..........Oh, I forgot
ur choice

Evergreen Park, IL

#94 Mar 22, 2014
Lifetime health insurance or Rich Ruge your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 1 hr Attention 10,341
She Gone 2 hr Keep my fingers c... 8
Never Criticize Big Slow Ed 2 hr Read before you a... 58
Big Surprise The Commissioner lies Mon No sighting of Moody 26
Original Melrose Parkers, not Taylor Street des... (Sep '15) Sun mppeppertoo 27
Kenneka Jenkins was transgender Sun Josh Elmont 1
15th ave book store Sat Lowest of Them All 5

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance