Is thier illegal Gambling Going On at Groves Bar?

Created by Bush on Mar 27, 2009

670 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Right

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 28, 2009
BRAD GROVE------Stop it, WE are getting sick and tired of you using your clout to screw the little people. You need to fide God, because you are evile
Claude Rains

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2009
"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on here.! Your winnings sir...."
confused punk

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Mar 31, 2009
Bash this too
Craiggy

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 8, 2009
My, now that is a tasty burger
fruit machine

Alsip, IL

#5 Jun 9, 2009
Now, we shouldn't pick on Groves only. There are quite a few in this town. SSsshhhhhh.
Oh Please

Robbins, IL

#6 Jun 10, 2009
fruit machine wrote:
Now, we shouldn't pick on Groves only. There are quite a few in this town. SSsshhhhhh.
Every bar / tavern / and lounge that has poker machines is doing the same thing. Why pick on the Grove. Get a life and move on. You might enjoy yourself a litle more, but, maybe NOT.
Plain Jane

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 8, 2009
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>Every bar / tavern / and lounge that has poker machines is doing the same thing. Why pick on the Grove. Get a life and move on. You might enjoy yourself a litle more, but, maybe NOT.
I think these comments have been created because a Village Trustee is expected to always follow the law not the crowd. Are all the Village and State laws being followed by the Trustee, or is he looking for loopholes and ways to get around the laws?
bingo

Alsip, IL

#8 Jul 8, 2009
183/30 loopholes that seem to work. illegal yes. Does anyone care? no. Go figure.
just chill

Evergreen Park, IL

#9 Jul 8, 2009
its illegal.....just like his smoking room in the bar that he isnt supposed to be able to get a liquor license for because he is a trustee....
Tag Patrol

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2009
just chill wrote:
its illegal.....just like his smoking room in the bar that he isnt supposed to be able to get a liquor license for because he is a trustee....
He took the tag off his mattress too!
so sad dad

Alsip, IL

#11 Jul 8, 2009
How can he shame his Family's name.
cjm

Markham, IL

#12 Jul 9, 2009
lol..ive been to The Grove...you dont want to stir this pot.
Lumpy

Richmond, IN

#13 Jul 9, 2009
The TAG OFF THE MATTRESS! Why I oughta......
Traffic Aide

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2009
He turned into the church parking lot without signaling. What a bad guy!
Cancer

Tinley Park, IL

#15 Jul 10, 2009
Doesn't Grove have cancer? I thought he was dying! Sometimes people with cancer loose thier senses. Maybe he didn't use his turn signal cause of stomach gases churning up in one of his tumors. Poor Guy! Do you think maybe the cancer has spread to his brain?
low low life

Alsip, IL

#16 Jul 10, 2009
That is not funny and you shouldn't wish it on anyone. Maybe you will be next. Will you think that is funny then?
What Gives

Oak Lawn, IL

#17 Jul 14, 2009
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>Every bar / tavern / and lounge that has poker machines is doing the same thing. Why pick on the Grove. Get a life and move on. You might enjoy yourself a litle more, but, maybe NOT.
THANK YOU! People need to grow up and get lives.
southside hitman

Hammond, IN

#18 Jul 14, 2009
Cancer wrote:
Doesn't Grove have cancer? I thought he was dying! Sometimes people with cancer loose thier senses. Maybe he didn't use his turn signal cause of stomach gases churning up in one of his tumors. Poor Guy! Do you think maybe the cancer has spread to his brain?
thats just low..every bar in town is doing it...why take it to topix..why dont u approach the so called illegal gambling and those who are doing it..o wait the is the internet and everybody has monster internet muscles...get a life
low

Alsip, IL

#19 Jul 14, 2009
It's no secret. Thats why they want to tax it. No one cares. Many have them' one armed bandits. Except kinda foolish that a trustee would be not trusted to up hold the law, but all is good. Jokes about cancer are never funny.
Wow

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Jul 14, 2009
You are all worried about gambling when thats the least of groves bar problems. Have you seen a cockroach crawling on the wall like I did? That's enough to close it down! And Jesus Christ! What about all the drug deals going on there!? Maybe they need to be a little more sneaky!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember-North Avenue Roller Rink? (May '09) 6 hr Richard Kempfert 88
Republican Congressional Candidate Says 'Holoca... (Mar '12) 13 hr swedenforever 2
21 confirmed street gangs operating in Cicero. (Feb '11) 14 hr tell the truth 39
Hookers / Prostitudes (Jul '10) 14 hr tell the truth 31
Will Davies resign tonite or will he try to han... (Jul '13) 20 hr No Show 78
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Tue People 897
Boycott Happiness is pets-Lombard (Dec '09) Tue Mona 137
Westchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News