Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,806

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57103 Tuesday Sep 2
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a rational rebuttal to my assertion that the verse applies to homosexuals? Something you only affirmed by your post.
Smile.
Greg, the only thing my post "affirmed" is that you are a liar. About pretty much everything, including your supposed posting out of "love". You're a hypocrite, like all fundamentalist Xtians.
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#57104 Tuesday Sep 2
Jonah1 is having a melt down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57105 Tuesday Sep 2
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg, the only thing my post "affirmed" is that you are a liar. About pretty much everything, including your supposed posting out of "love". You're a hypocrite, like all fundamentalist Xtians.
Clearly, this is as 'rational' as you can get!

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57106 Tuesday Sep 2
University Student wrote:
Question for homosexual people. I am doing research. For gay men, does anal sex bring you pleasure? And if so, how? I am doing research for a thesis and your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and attention, and have a wonderful day.
Why is your question only aimed at homosexual people? The majority of people on the planet engaging in anal sex are heterosexual. Seems odd that you would only want to know from homosexual people.

Here is the best response I can find for you:
"For some recipients [that would be both heterosexual and homosexual] of anal sex, the anus can be an erogenous zone that responds to sexual stimulation."
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

If you have more questions, there's this wonderful tool available these days call "google". You might try employing it.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57107 Tuesday Sep 2
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you check, the Big Island district was one of the few that rejected being open and affirming while I was active.
If you have proof of your slanderous lie, post it. However, I assert you are a gay troll liar.
If your position is legitimate, why do you need to resort to such ugly troll behavior?
Smile.
Who cares if your particular congregation did not allow gay marriage? Did gay marriage become something of which the UCC approved while you were still a ministerOf course it did. Nice try at spinning that one, but we know what kind of weasel you really are Greg.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57108 Tuesday Sep 2
http://www.ucc.org/assets/pdfs/2005-EQUAL-MAR...

"LET IT BE FINALLY RESOLVED, that the Twenty-fifth General Synod urges the
congregations and individuals of the United Church of Christ to prayerfully consider and
support local, state and national legislation to grant equal marriage rights to couples regardless of gender, and to work against legislation, including constitutional
amendments, which denies civil marriage rights to couples based on gender.

Funding for the implementation of this Resolution will be made in accordance with the overall
mandates of the affected agencies and the funds available. "

The official position of the UCC. The gays took your church away and you're here crying about it.

Was any of your congregations money sent back to the main office?

Location hidden

#57109 Tuesday Sep 2
mahz wrote:
http://www.ucc.org/assets/pdfs /2005-EQUAL-MARRIAGE-RIGHTS-FO R-ALL.pdf
"LET IT BE FINALLY RESOLVED, that the Twenty-fifth General Synod urges the
congregations and individuals of the United Church of Christ to prayerfully consider and
support local, state and national legislation to grant equal marriage rights to couples regardless of gender, and to work against legislation, including constitutional
amendments, which denies civil marriage rights to couples based on gender.
Funding for the implementation of this Resolution will be made in accordance with the overall
mandates of the affected agencies and the funds available. "
The official position of the UCC. The gays took your church away and you're here crying about it.
Was any of your congregations money sent back to the main office?
Did you notice the Churches that left? Do you notice the dying Churches, the funds drying up? The Churches that don't support the General Synod?

Hate to disappoint you, but my Church still doesnt support it, nor have the gays taken it over.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57110 Tuesday Sep 2
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, this is as 'rational' as you can get!
Smirk.
Referring to you as a liar and a hypocrite is completely rational. It's an observable fact, just like your cowardice.
Wonderful

Providence, UT

#57111 Tuesday Sep 2
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that you think your little buybull, detailing your ridiculous Hebrew god requires rational rebuttal. Sorry Greg, I don't pretend that rationalization can be applied to a book of myths.
I think it would be awesome if your traveled back to Iraq and let ISIS cut your head off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#57113 Tuesday Sep 2
Jonah1 is having a melt down.
He's lost his head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New And Improved ”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#57114 Tuesday Sep 2
I like to where women's panties when I dress up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New And Improved ”

Location hidden

#57115 Tuesday Sep 2
My butt is a c-um dumpster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New And Improved ”

Location hidden

#57116 Tuesday Sep 2
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring to you as a liar and a hypocrite is completely rational. It's an observable fact, just like your cowardice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New And Improved ”

Location hidden

#57117 Tuesday Sep 2
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your question only aimed at homosexual people? The majority of people on the planet engaging in anal sex are heterosexual. Seems odd that you would only want to know from homosexual people.
Here is the best response I can find for you:
"For some recipients [that would be both heterosexual and homosexual] of anal sex, the anus can be an erogenous zone that responds to sexual stimulation."
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
If you have more questions, there's this wonderful tool available these days call "google". You might try employing it.
If you have more questions, there's this wonderful tool available these days call "stfu". You might try employing it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57119 Tuesday Sep 2
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the Churches that left? Do you notice the dying Churches, the funds drying up? The Churches that don't support the General Synod?
Hate to disappoint you, but my Church still doesnt support it, nor have the gays taken it over.
Smile.
So you still associate with the UCC, even though they allow gay marriage?

Of course you don't.
Bluto

Christopher, IL

#57121 Tuesday Sep 2
JonahI wrote:
My butt is a c-um dumpster.
Queer

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57122 Tuesday Sep 2
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still associate with the UCC, even though they allow gay marriage?
Of course you don't.
I maintained a voice in the darkness to the great appreciation of countless UCC members.

I notice you ignore the fact that the UCC is close to death.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#57124 Tuesday Sep 2
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I maintained a voice in the darkness to the great appreciation of countless UCC members.
Smile.
Your reports of the demise of the UCC have been greatly exaggerated. At this point, the UCC is still 10X the size of the Evangelical Covenant Church.

I was proud to serve on the OnA committee at my former congregation, which has grown steadily since becoming OnA. Families specifically seek out that congregation because of the welcoming stance toward all.

I'm sure you're proud of your position with your former Hawaiian congregation; most conservative bigots are.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57125 Tuesday Sep 2
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
They gays still ran you out of the UCC. They took away your church and that's why you are here crying.
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57126 Tuesday Sep 2
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Gawd your posts are hilarious lately...You were their darkness sweet pea, they were so happy to finally be rid of you!

You really think too highly of yourself! Others do not see you as you see yourself, no matter how hard you try to build yourself up, you are still just a fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gofigger 149
MP Police/Fire have family residency rule (Jun '13) 2 hr WILDBILL 15
wild bill revealed 2 hr WILDBILL 12
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Common Sense 4,023
Ugliest Mel Pk Cop Contest (Feb '14) 3 hr the queen 18
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 4 hr Machiavellianism 8,171
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Reps 1,921
•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••